Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island

Go down 
+5
Dediles
Savato
Pikashock
Suds
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

People seemed to be gathering in Vermilion City's harbor. Which of these people were getting on the ferry to Florasia island, Jennifer didn't know. The second letter she had received, after accepting her place at Epochire Academy, had detailed the date and time of the ferry's departure. The S.S Aqua, which was currently docked in the harbor, would be leaving soon and the S.S Elizabeth arriving. It was part of Jenna's nature to be rather early, just in case something held her up on the way there, but now she had a rather long wait.
Lumi was perched on Jenna's shoulder. The Emolga rubbed her cheek against the side of Jenna's face in a sign of affection. Jenna smiled. At least she wouldn't have to wait alone. Taking a seat on a nearby bench, Jenna dug through her bags to find her sketchbook. She figured she could indulge her love for drawing whilst she waited.

A half hour or so later, the S.S Elizabeth docked in the harbor and opened the entryway to let people on board. Tucking her sketchbook into her bag and taking out her ticket for the ferry, she headed towards the boat, Lumi gliding on ahead. Jenna handed the ticket to the man by the entryway before taking her things on board.
After being shown to her cabin, Jenna sat on the bed for a while, piling her stuff neatly in one corner. The journey would be a few hours long, so she hoped she'd find something interesting to do on the way to Florasia Island. Shrugging to herself, she stared out of the window and watched the far off waves. Maybe she'd meet some new friendly faces during the journey.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:32 pm

"Uhm..." Jenna blinked for a moment before grabbing one from a box on the desk in the room. She handed it to Jikui, picking the ornamental bowl back up.
"You should probably get a first aider to look at that..." she suggested quietly, her sienna gaze focused on Lumi as she began tending to her burns.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Jikui nodded as he ripped the tissue in half and stuffed the pieces in his nose. His voice came out nasally as he said, "I think I'll be fine, it's just a nosebleed.." He looked at her and smiled, "T-thanks for being so nice to me, I mean, you shouldn't really. I mean, after what I did t-to Lumi..." His mind went back to the explosion at the arena and he flinched when he remembered Lumi's cry.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Jenna remained silent for a moment, gently rubbing the rawst paste into Lumi's burns to help them heal quicker, before she replied simply with a quiet, "it's fine..."
When she was finished, she left Lumi to sleep on the bed in her room and went to wash out the bowl she had used. Upon returning from the en suite bathroom, she replaced the ornamental bowl where she had found it and sat down again, gently petting the sleeping Emolga.
"I'm going to go and find Chris. Tora was likely hurt too and I want to make sure she's alright..." blinked Jenna, taking the sitrus berry from her pocket and leaving it next to Lumi.
"I'll be back in a short while," she whispered to the Emolga, before getting to her feet once more.

Ushering Jikui out and then following him, Jenna gently closed her door and left the Emolga to sleep. As much as she didn't want to leave her alone, she knew that Lumi needed to rest and so let her sleep whilst she went to find Chris. She quickly headed back up onto the deck, scanning the area for the boy and his Shinx.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Meanwhile Chris had found someplace off to the side to sit down on the deck, taking the time to get some rest for both him and Tora. She seemed to be fairly worn out from the battle, laying down on his lap and getting some sleep. He smiled, thinking about the people he had met and how exciting everything already was. It was definitely going to be an interesting few years at school. Looking up, he noticed Jenna coming back from the cabins onto the deck. As she seemed to be looking around, he waved to her. Normally he would have gotten up, but he didn't feel like waking the shinx up.
"Hey, how are you and Lumi doing?" He called over to her, loud enough to be heard but not loudly enough to wake his partner.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:20 pm

"We're doing... okay," blinked Jenna, taking a seat next to Chris on the floor of the deck, "I left her to rest in my room rather than disturbing her."
She paused for a moment before continuing quietly, "I... brought you these to help Tora recover." Jenna produced two oran berries from her pocket and handed them to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Jikui stood awkwardly nearby, "Uh, hey Chris...sorry about...well, y'know.." Vulcan had woken up, and was already walking over to Tora, "Cynda Cyndaquil! (sorry about the explosion, even I didn't know that would happen!)" She gave a small smile, then sneezed, making her back erupt in flames. "Bless you, Vulcan." Jikui said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Chris blinked as Jenna pulled out the Oran Berries and handed them to him. Chuckling slightly, he held his hand out and took them, nodding his head.
"Thank you." He said to her, and then looked over at Jikui. "Hey, don't worry about it! None of us really know exactly what we're doing right now." He told the boy, still smiling. Tora had woken up by this point, and nodded her head at the Cyndaquil, smiling and showing that she was already past the event. Chris held the oran berries in front of the shinx and fed them to her, hoping she felt better with them.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Sean had fallen asleep when he went back to his cabin. He woke up about 2 hours later. "Ugh." He said. "Where am I?" He looked out the window. "Oh right." He got up, and went outside. He looked around, but only him and Roadhog were there. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Jenna merely nodded in response to Chris, though she muttered something that sounded to be something along the lines of "no problem."
She sat next to Chris for a short while longer before she got to her feet once more and decided to head back to her room to check on Lumi.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Jikui sat on the floor, next to Chris, "Oh, man...this has been a pretty rough day, huh?" He took a deep breath, all of his hyperactive energy leaving his body, and a sense of calmness flowing around him. Vulcan noticed this, and jumped onto his lap, quickly falling asleep. Her flames sputtered weakly whenever she snored. Jikui rubbed her head, "I can tell this is gonna be a great school, I mean, we haven't even gotten there, and we already made a few rivals! Speaking of which, do any of you know those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Chris shrugged as Tora also seemed to fall asleep in his lap once again, getting some well earned rest. He shrugged in response to Jikui's question, thinking about it.
"No, I haven't seen those guys before. I hope they're not like that all year. Other then that, I think this will be a great next few years." Chris explained, smirking as he looked up at the sky. He started to close his eyes, not falling asleep but taking in the resting time.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Quietly pushing open the door to her room again, she noticed that Lumi was still sound asleep. Jenna gently sat down on the bed, attempting not to disturb the Emolga's slumber. She failed however, and Lumi's eyes blinked open.
"Sorry," whispered Jenna, "I didn't mean to wake you..."
The Emolga responded by moving into Jenna's lap, nuzzling her chest before curling up. Jenna sat, quite content with the company of her partner as she began to sketch in one of her many sketchbooks.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Jikui looked out at the horizon, "Yeah...but I wonder...why they're like that..." Vulcan sneezed in her sleep, burning Jikui's face a bit and making it soot-black. "Gaah, Vulcan!" He laughed though.

Back at his cabin, the two thugs were guarding the door to Sukyi's dorm. They were talking about football or something, not really paying attention to their jobs. "Idiots...it's their fault that we lost that battle! Dammit!!" He punched the wall in anger, "Grr, calm down, Sukyi...all I need to do is get stronger and catch more pokemon, then I'll wipe that grin off that smug face of his..." His mind stretched the truth and imagined Jikui laughing at Sukyi as he was beat down by him, telling him that he would never amount to anything, then it was his parents' faces.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:34 am

Adrian and Aion were walking through the hallways of the ship as they spotted a young man, being pitch black and covered in soot.
Concerned about his well-being, Adrian began speaking:
"Are you okay? You don't look too well...You're pitch black and covered in soot. Do you need any help?"

Meanwhile, Aion was bouncing up and down nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 am

Jikui looked up at the guy speaking to him, "Oh hey, you're Adrian, right? I'm fine, Vulcan just has some allergy issues." He said it as if it explained everything. Vulcan quickly woke up and sniffed at the bouncing Hoothoot again, "Cynda Cyn! (Nice to see you again!)" She bumped into it by accident, being drowsy and all, then blushed and backed away a bit, "C-cyn... (S-sorry...)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next