Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island

Go down 
+5
Dediles
Savato
Pikashock
Suds
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

People seemed to be gathering in Vermilion City's harbor. Which of these people were getting on the ferry to Florasia island, Jennifer didn't know. The second letter she had received, after accepting her place at Epochire Academy, had detailed the date and time of the ferry's departure. The S.S Aqua, which was currently docked in the harbor, would be leaving soon and the S.S Elizabeth arriving. It was part of Jenna's nature to be rather early, just in case something held her up on the way there, but now she had a rather long wait.
Lumi was perched on Jenna's shoulder. The Emolga rubbed her cheek against the side of Jenna's face in a sign of affection. Jenna smiled. At least she wouldn't have to wait alone. Taking a seat on a nearby bench, Jenna dug through her bags to find her sketchbook. She figured she could indulge her love for drawing whilst she waited.

A half hour or so later, the S.S Elizabeth docked in the harbor and opened the entryway to let people on board. Tucking her sketchbook into her bag and taking out her ticket for the ferry, she headed towards the boat, Lumi gliding on ahead. Jenna handed the ticket to the man by the entryway before taking her things on board.
After being shown to her cabin, Jenna sat on the bed for a while, piling her stuff neatly in one corner. The journey would be a few hours long, so she hoped she'd find something interesting to do on the way to Florasia Island. Shrugging to herself, she stared out of the window and watched the far off waves. Maybe she'd meet some new friendly faces during the journey.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:04 am

{{Nobody seems to have taken an interest in THE TRAINER FIGHTING HIS OWN POKEMON. just saying.}}
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:08 am

Fabio was confused that the two trainer abruptly left but shrugged and carried on to the upper deck (after he let go of Kishi that is). He soon saw an odd sight, it looked as if this boy was fighting a Pokémon instinctively he asked "are you okay?" (Hope that fixes it...)

Last edited by Fabbritzio on Mon May 20, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

Jenna blinked as another boy arrived and introduced himself as Sean. He was then knocked over by a boy named Jikui who scooped up his Cyndaquil and headed for his cabin. A few more people passed by, looking to pass through the small corridor in search of their own rooms, before another boy appeared and said "Hi."
Jenna was beginning to feel quite uncomfortable being in such a small space, surrounded by all these people. She liked to keep to herself and whilst one person had been fine, it was getting to be a bit too much now.
"I.. I'm going to get some air..." she whispered, dodging through the three boys and heading up onto the deck. A confused Lumi stopped playing with Tora and headed after her, worried for her partner.

Back out in the fresh air, Jenna stood next to the railings, leaning on them. Lumi clambered up onto them, her head tilted to the side as if to ask what was wrong, "Emolga?"
Jenna smiled slightly at her friend's concern, "I'm fine, Lumi."
She realised as she glanced out that the boat was just about ready to leave, with the last of the passengers -what looked to be some adults who were likely part of the academy staff- boarding.

(Ded we're all below deck. Or were until my character just went back up... Apparently Fabbrio didn't know that?)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:25 am

Chris blinked and watched as more and more people seemed to be gathering in the area that he and Jenna were in, and he was perfectly okay with that. He gave a smile as he decided to introduce himself to everyone.
"Well, looks like things are getting busy. I'm Chris, nice to meet all of you." He said, taking note of the looks of the people there so he could place a name with a face later on. Tora had been playing with Lumi during all of this, and stopped with a slightly confused expression as Jenna headed up to the deck.
"Huh?" Chris questioned as he noticed the girl heading away and up to the deck. He blinked, wondering what was wrong and decided to go head up with her. She could be a bit seasick maybe. He figured.
"Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later, I'm going to go get a good look from the deck, just in case we start to head off soon." He said to the group before taking the same path upstairs, looking around at the other people on the ferry and stopping to wait for Tora to catch up. He could see the girl on deck, leaning over the rail, and he could also see another boy...Is he...fighting with his pokemon? Chris wondered as he observed, and decided to stay out of it. There was probably a good reason, maybe training? Anyways, he headed over to the rail except a few feet from Jenna and looked out at the city they were leaving from.
"So, are you okay?" He asked her, wondering if he had been right about the seasickness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:31 am

Fabio looked around and it seemed more people were on the upper deck now. He once again grabbed Kishi and bagan to watch the battle between the boy and what looked like his Pokémon/ sparring partner. He saw a some people over by the rail but decided to watch the fight instead, he saw that Kishi was getting annoyed so he let her go and said "stay on the top deck and don't get lost", thus Kishi hopped up and began to explore.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:33 am

"So are you okay?"

A voice snapped her out of her reverie. Jenna turned away from the blueness of the ocean to see who had spoken. It was one of the people from before, Chris maybe?
"Oh, uh, yea..." she replied, unsure exactly how to answer. She noticed a boy on the deck seemingly battling with his partner but she chose not to say anything.
Lumi seemed delighted at the return of Tora and glided over to the Shinx once more.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:47 am

Chris mentally sighed, and looked back out at the water. He was pretty happy that she seemed okay. It probably was seasickness, she most likely didn't want to say anything about it.
"That's good to hear. I just thought I would make sure you were alright, I thought you might be seasick or something." He responded to her. Tora see to be equally happy at seeing the Emolga again and watched her glide curiously, as if she was intrigued by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:52 am

Fabio was still watching the fight and was completely neglecting anything else. Including Kishi who was now walking towards the people next to the rails, intrigued by the two other Pokémon, she went over to become friends and cheerfully chirped "Piplup!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:02 am

Jikui smiled nervously and quietly exited the room, with Vulcan following behind. They found their room, finally, and headed inside, relaxing on the bed. "Aw, man. This is nice...kinda quiet though, wanna head up to the main deck? I promise I won't let you fall off!" Vulcan nodded, he hated quiet as much as Jikui did. They got up and walked up to the deck, and saw a man training with his pokemon. "Hey, that looks like fun, wanna join em, Vulcan?" Vulcan looked a bit uneasy, "Cynda...quil...(I dunno...they look pretty tough...)" Jikui smiled in that crazy way he always did, "Don't worry, buddy. I'll be right there with you. Hey you over there!" He yelled to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:03 am

"Or something..." she replied, turning to stare back out at the ocean. Maybe it was the small space, or maybe it was the people. She didn't know. She had always stayed away from lots of other people so she couldn't really be sure. Maybe it was just a combination of both. Jenna shrugged to herself.
"So uh... Chris was it?" she blinked, not wanting to push him away for no reason, "Where are you from?"

Lumi, like the social butterfly she was, cheerfully greeted the Piplup that had wandered over to them. The Emolga ran in circles around the Penguin Pokemon, the amount of energy she possessed, seemingly endless.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:27 am

The fight ended when Ren didn't doge a kick after some well aimed punches.
"You have much to learn, young one" Kirito Said sarcasticly, helping his little chimchar up. "Remember, You need to be fast and cunning to defeat an oponent larger then you."

"Char..."(Yeah whatever...) Ren said, Sulking.

They both then realized a small crowd had gathered Around them.

"Uh... Hello." Kirito said. Ren said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:29 am

Fabio had just seen the fight and said "wow your good, I'm Fabio,who are you?" He then looked around for Kishi but couldn't see her "crap" he muttered under his breath

Last edited by Fabbritzio on Mon May 20, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:36 am

Jikui walked right up to the guy, "Hey, I'm Jikui, and this is my partner, Vulcan!" Vulcan waved his arm, "Cyndaquuiiil! (Hellooo!)" Jikui nodded at the Chimchar, "That chimchar looks strong, I was wondering if you'd have a battle with me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:48 am

"Huh? Oh, yeah. That's my name." Chris responded, having been looking out at the water and not paying complete attention to the conversation.
"I'm actually from Sinnoh, a smaller sized town there. What about you, where did you come from?" He responded, looking over at Jenna and placing his attention on the conversation at hand. Tora glanced over at the Piplup and greeted her, though keeping a slight distance in case the water type was uncomfortable with electric types.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:00 am

"I'm from Nimbasa City in Unova..." replied Jenna, continuing to watch the waves bob up and down. They had started moving now and soon enough the ferry would be sailing gently upon open waters.
"It's.... busy, to say the least," she finished. Stepping back from the railing a little, Jenna removed her glasses from her face and used the edge of her white shirt to clean some water droplets from them. Replacing them over her eyes, she glanced down at the three Pokemon, watching as the hyperactive Emolga played with her new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next