Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island

Go down 
+5
Dediles
Savato
Pikashock
Suds
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

People seemed to be gathering in Vermilion City's harbor. Which of these people were getting on the ferry to Florasia island, Jennifer didn't know. The second letter she had received, after accepting her place at Epochire Academy, had detailed the date and time of the ferry's departure. The S.S Aqua, which was currently docked in the harbor, would be leaving soon and the S.S Elizabeth arriving. It was part of Jenna's nature to be rather early, just in case something held her up on the way there, but now she had a rather long wait.
Lumi was perched on Jenna's shoulder. The Emolga rubbed her cheek against the side of Jenna's face in a sign of affection. Jenna smiled. At least she wouldn't have to wait alone. Taking a seat on a nearby bench, Jenna dug through her bags to find her sketchbook. She figured she could indulge her love for drawing whilst she waited.

A half hour or so later, the S.S Elizabeth docked in the harbor and opened the entryway to let people on board. Tucking her sketchbook into her bag and taking out her ticket for the ferry, she headed towards the boat, Lumi gliding on ahead. Jenna handed the ticket to the man by the entryway before taking her things on board.
After being shown to her cabin, Jenna sat on the bed for a while, piling her stuff neatly in one corner. The journey would be a few hours long, so she hoped she'd find something interesting to do on the way to Florasia Island. Shrugging to herself, she stared out of the window and watched the far off waves. Maybe she'd meet some new friendly faces during the journey.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:47 am

Fabio, after the very draining incident, went back up to the deck and saw two boys and approached them. "Hey didn't we out out the fire in your head a while ago?" He said returning to his usual carefree self. He then turned to the other boy and said "hello I'm Fabio, pleased to meet you" holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 am

"Ah...okay.", Adrian responded, readjusting his glasses.
"So...how do you think the entry exams will go? I heard they are rather difficult."

Even though the Hoothoot stumbled back a bit as Vulcan bumped into it, the rythm of her bouncing remained unchanged.
"Hoot! Hooo..." (It's no problem at all! It is nice to see you as well...)

As the other boy approached the four of them, Adrian found himself chuckling at the apparent fact, that a similar accident seemed to have happend before already. Shaking Fabio's hand, he replied:
"My name is Adrian. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 am

Jikui got up and waved his hand, "Wow, things are finally looking up! Hey new people!" He grinned, then noticed Vulcan hiding behind his leg, blushing a bit. "The entry exams? I doubt they'd be difficult, especially since we were invited. I doubt they would up and make us leave just because we didn't do that well." Vulcan had been blushing, she didn't know that someone could have so much manner after being bumped into.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:09 am

"I would say, that they will be rather difficult. This school is a very exclusive one after all. They probably would want to protect their reputation. But I guess, that only time will show. Nevertheless it would be a good idea to study a bit. Even if the entry exams should end up being simple, it will help one during the later parts of the school year."

Aion had gone back to simply bouncing up and down in the meantime again, seemingly counting the seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 am

Jikui shrugged, "Yeah, I guess. But there's a reason we've all been chosen, right? I'm sure we'll be fine. Anyways, I doubt studying traditionally will help, since they'll probably twist it up a bit. We just have to keep up a positive attitude, right, Vulcan?" She nodded her head, still blushing a bit, "Cynda cyn! (I'm sure we can do it!)" She puffed up her flames, to show she was excited.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:20 am

"I guess everyone has their own methods to prepare for the exam. I think a calm mind and a vast knowledge are the keys to success. Maybe the best method to be successful differs from person to person. That would make an interesting research topic..."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:24 am

Jikui was confused, "Ah, you're thinking of research on a ship? C'mon man! How about we have a battle? That'll make this trip a little more exciting!" He had to remind himself, never to use that combination again. Vulcan looked at Jikui, wondering if he was really thinking about battling after the incident, but her wounds had healed nicely, and she was fit and rested after that nap. "Cynda cyn. (I could battle, I need a warm-up before we get there anyways!)"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:29 am

"Very well...I tend to focus on theory too much anyways...a little practical exercise would certainly be useful. Do you know, whether there are adequate facilities provided on this vessel?"
Even though Jikui seemed to be far too hotheaded for Adrian to be considered for the academy, he had to have some talent or he wouldn't be here with him. Intrigued, he was eager to study his battling strategies.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 am

Jikui grinned, his pointed tooth showing, "Follow me, the arena might be a little...busted up, after my little explosion." He sighed, then walked down to the middle of the boat, where the arena was. "Alright Vulcan, front and center!" Vulcan ran to get into position, tripping a bit from a sneeze. "C-cynda... (Sorry Jikui...)" She blushed and covered her face. Jikui just smiled a bit more, "Don't worry, Vulcan, everyone messes up sometimes!" She smiled, Jikui always knew how to make her feel better. They both exchanged a thumbs-up, then Vulcan turned to face her opponent and puffed up her flames.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 am

"I...think it's better not to question what had happened here, I guess. Anyways, Aion, go!", Adrian commanded, followed by the Hoothoot hopping into the middle of the arena.
"Now...let's do this!", Adrian exclaimed.
"Hoot!", Aion responded, eagerly anticipating the battle.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:45 am

Jikui pointed a finger at the hoothoot, "If you're not gonna make the first move, I will! Vulcan, start off with a Smokescreen!" Vulcan emitted a large cloud of black smoke, encasing Aion." 'I know about hoothoot's sight, he'll be able to see through this smoke easily, but he probably thinks I won't know that.' He gave a swift hand-motion, which was clear to Vulcan, stay put.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:50 am

Even though the smoke didn't hinder her as much as most other Pokémon, Aion found herself having trouble seeing in the cloud of smoke.
"Aion, use Sky Attack!", Adrian shouted.
Through the smoke a strange glow became visible...
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:54 am

Vulcan tensed herself, waiting for Jikui's command. She trusted him completely, even after the explosion incident, he was an amazing trainer, almost a natural master. "Cynda Cyn! (I'm ready when you are!)" Jikui grinned, "Alright, watch out for that Sky Attack! Use another Smokescreen, this time aim for your own feet!" Vulcan blasted smoke at her own feet, sending up a billowing cloud that made her eyes tear up a bit, 'I will not sneeze now...I won't!'
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:04 am

Having finished charging up for the Sky Attack, the Hoothoot soared into the skies, enveloped by a white aura. Charging towards the earth again, Aion was looking for her target. But instead of the Cyndaquil, there only was another cloud of smoke.
Realizing the possible dangers, Adrian shouted:
"Fly through it on ground level! If you don't hit anything, get back out as soon as possible!"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:09 am

Jikui realized his strategy before Adrian could finish, "Vulcan, jump out of the smoke and shoot an ember into it!" She jumped forward and rolled to the side as she landed, turning towards the smoke. "Cyndaaaa....quuuiil!" The embers that shot out of her mouth hit the smoke as the Hoothoot entered it. It didn't explode, but it did set the smoke on fire, making a giant fireball, encasing the owl pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next