Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 am

Manny smiled. "I like how you're not questioning why this is significant. These things can sound like gunshots. And according to Miles's testimony, this is what made the sound while he was in there. Probably hooked up so when someone walked in and picked up the gun...it would go off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:36 am

Bloom looked at miles. "See? You'll be let out in no time." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:36 am

Miles sighed. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:41 am

"Manny, is it possible to trace finger prints? Or paw prints?" Bloom asked looking at the gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Manny turned the gun in his hand. "Already checked. Only Miles's fingerprints are on it, but it could have been wiped." The Emboar came back. "Manny! Results are back!" Manny recieved a paper from Emboar, and he looked it over. "Interesting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 pm

"What is?" Bloom asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Manny turned to Bloom. "The time of death and the entry point of the bullet. According to this, he died before Miles even entered the room, and the bullet entered him in a way that it had to have been fired by someone about the same size as him, or the person was lying down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Bloom nodded. "Makes sense... Stupid question, get a stupid answer time: why this room? Why the Espion?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Manny tilted his head. "I don't know...some murders are done on impulse, and this doesn't look like one...this guy knew the person and planned to murder him." Jack shifted a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Bloom sighed. "Jack, do you know anyone on this ship who would have wanted killed him?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Jack turned away a bit. "I...I don't know..." Manny looked over at the group. "Hmm...I think...things are coming together..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Bloom smirked. "Oh, Really?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Manny turned his back to the group. "I may not have a motive yet...but I have an idea. The person knew the victim. They also watched the disk and saw what was on it. They thought for a bit...and they formulated a plan to blame one of the two people in the video." He turned and pointed. "It's you, Jack!" Jack looked taken back. "Wh-what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Bloom glanced at Jack. "...Say WHAT now?!" she turned to Manny. "Are you sure? I mean...He seems like a nice guy..." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Manny shrugged. "Like I said, no matter who you are, you're not incapable of murder. Did you notice how quickly he arrived on the scene? he obviously knew the bang was going to happen, and waited nearby. Am I right so far?" Jack looked uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next