Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Bloom texted a smiley face. She was sitting in the living room reading at the time.
"What's the problem with a human and Pokemon being in love?" She asked herself with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Miles sighed. He thought back before what happened those past few weeks. back to when he was in grade school...

There was a couple...a Woman and a Gallade. The entire town ridiculed them. They were completely removed from society. When they walked through the streets, people threw various pieces of trash at them. He saw those two...he never knew he might end up like them.

He shook his head, had dinner, and went to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Bloom just read the entire night, her favourite book: a luvdisc love life.
She fell asleep in her bed reading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Miles woke up the next day, and texted Bloom. "When do you think I should come over?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Bloom was still in bed reading. "Is 11 good for you?" She texted back. Bloom out in her bookmark and started cleaning up her house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Miles smiled and texted back. "11 works. I'll see you then." Miles closed his phone, and began cleaning himself up a little, taking a shower and fixing his bed head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Bloom looked at the clock. It was 10:25. "Not much time till he comes...Better clean up." She said and quickly went around the house dusting and cleaning. "la la laa la la..."
Bloom sang a little tune she made up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:04 pm

When Miles looked at the clock next, it was 10:25. He looked at the adress Bloom had given him. "If I walk, I should be able to get there in about a half an hour...I might as well have the excersize." He was about to leave when he shouted to Alex, "I'm going over to Bloom's place!" Alex called back, "Okay! See you tonight!" Miles then went down the stairs, and headed towards the place where Bloom lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Bloom finished up her cleaning in 15 minutes. "Whew. Alrighty, I guess I can read until he comes..." She shrugged. Bloom sat on the couch and read A luvdisc love life..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:13 pm

After about 35 minutes, Miles arrived at her house. He walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, hiding something behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:30 pm

Bloom closed her book and went to the door and opened it. "Hey Miles, come in!" She said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Miles walked in, and revealed a boquete (bouqete?) of roses was behind his back. He handed them to Bloom. "For you, my love." he looked around her house from where he was standing. "Nice place!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Bloom put the roses in a vase. "Thank you, it's usually a mess. I spiffed it up a bit." She said. "Want a snack or somethin'?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:37 pm

Miles smiled. "Sure! Why not? And I know how you feel about Your place usually being a mess. I share an apartment with Alex." He laughed, then headed over to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Bloom laughed. "Anything specific you want?" She asked. "I got...Granbull bars, Red buffolant, Lots of things!" (lol pokemon puns are so fun.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next