Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unova RP- A new Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yme yawned as she woke up slowly getting out of bed. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she got dressed into a black tank top with a red kacked and a pair of dark blue jeans. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon. Dashing down stairs and past her Mom, "Bye Mom I'm of to get my first Pokemon be back later!" she said quickly shutting the door behind her. Her Mother blinked, "What did she say about a Pokemon?" she asked. Yume was running so fast the she bumped into a tree.

Ooc: My Chara: Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 Greenhairedgirl

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 am

As the man with green hair talked Garret looked at Kazu who was still sleeping around Garret's neck, "He looks pretty happy to me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Raine watched the man as he spoke. She had both of her Pokemon with her and they seemed happy to be with her.
"What's his problem?" she asked, "Pokemon can choose who they want to be with. If that ends up as being a human then so be it. I didn't force Aria to become my friend. Heck she doesn't even have a Pokeball yet."

"You two would tell me if you wanted to leave right?"
The Swablu chirruped and nodded in reply. Tansy smiled along with a short "Traat~(Of course I would!)"

Raine smiled at them before turning her attention back to the crowd. She tried to stay a bit more towards the beck of the crowd, lest Aria get knocked off of her head.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 pm

"You're happy that we met right Riku?" Yume asked her Pokemon. Riku nodded feircly before replying,"Osha oshawott!(Of course I'm happy, I got to meet you and go on an adventure!)" she fumed hugging her trainer. If your Pokemon are happy, why should you release them? she thought. "If you released them what would happen to your friendship with your Pokemon?" she asked herself. "That voice. Let me hear your Pokemon's voice again." someone said as the green haird man on the Platform left. Yume turned and saw a light green haird boy standing before them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Garret looked at the kid with green hair, "Who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Raine turned around as the man left the platform. She stopped as a green haired boy seemed to be staring at them.
Aria tilted her head to the side.
"Swablu...?"(Who is he?) she asked, seconds before Garret asked the boy the same question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:32 pm

The girl and that flying Pokemon. I can tell their bond is strong. N thought. "Battle me first than I'll tell you my name." he said before tossing a Pokeball into the air. The Pokemall burst open releasing the Pokemon inside: Purrloin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:49 pm

"Alright then," Garret said stepping forward, "I'll battle you. Kazu are you up this?" he asked. Kazu nodded his head, "Snivy!(You bet!)" he said.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Tansy crawled up onto Raine's shoulder and with her arms now free, she crossed them. She wasn't entirely sure why one earth he had to battle before he told his name. It wasn't exactly the end of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:45 pm

"Purrloin use Growl." N sai to his Pokemon. The dark Pokemon was now standing on his hind leg and let out a loud Growl. Even Riku and yume had to cover their ears from the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

"Well this is off to a bad start," Garret thought, "Kazu! Use tackle" he shouted. After Kazu recovered from the growl he leapt forward at the Purrloin.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Tansy immediately covered her small ears with her paws. Raine seemed to have some sort of immunity to the growl as she stood there as if nothing had happened. Aria also covered where her ears would be, though it was more to shield herself from the move's effect rather than from the noise itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 pm

N chuckled softly, "Dodge then use Scratch." he comanded. The Purloin spun to the left and was on the Snivy's side. Extending his claws he slashed at the grass type. Those are some awsome moves. Yume thought watching the Purrloin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:37 pm

"Kazu try and avoid the claws!" Garret shouted, "Most of Purrloin's strength comes from its claws," he thought. Kazu was able to barely dodge the attack from the Purrloin. "Kazu now use leer!" Once Kazu regained his balance he then glared at the Purrloin. Garret took a quick glance at the sky, a large cloud was blocking the sun.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Raine's interest in the battle quickly drained away and she soon turned to attempting to train her own pokemon a short distance away. Aria and Tansy seemed to be having a competition, who could lower the others stat the most. Aria was using Growl whilst Tansy was using Leer. They were both attempting to hone their moves, though Tansy's Leer came out looking much cuter than it should have done and both Pokemon promptly laughed.

After regaining their composure, they continued training the two, seemingly un-useful moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:45 pm

The Purrloin flinched slightly at the Snivy's Leer. "Purrloin use Growl again!" N shouted. The Purrloin once again used Growl. Purrlion are quick and clever. almost like Snivy. Maybe I could catch one someday. Yume thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unova RP- A new Journey
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next