Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unova RP- A new Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yme yawned as she woke up slowly getting out of bed. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she got dressed into a black tank top with a red kacked and a pair of dark blue jeans. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon. Dashing down stairs and past her Mom, "Bye Mom I'm of to get my first Pokemon be back later!" she said quickly shutting the door behind her. Her Mother blinked, "What did she say about a Pokemon?" she asked. Yume was running so fast the she bumped into a tree.

Ooc: My Chara: Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 Greenhairedgirl

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Garrett put the book he was reading back and went over to the pokemon, "Well I am going to take this little guy," he said as he leaned in front of the Snivy, "You alright with that?" he asked the Snivy.

"Snivy!" it exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Professor Juniper smiled at Yumi and pointed out that the Oshawott was female. (Since trainers would actually have next to no way of telling unless they have a Pokedex, which they don't yet or a Pokemon with the move Attract.) After Yumi had claimed and named it, she turned to Garret, who seemed interested in the Snivy.
Juniper smiled as Snivy was chosen but watched as the Tepig's face fell and he frowned, looking as if he was going to cry. Juniper scooped up the Tepig and cradled him in her arms.
"It's alright." she cooed, trying to calm him down.

When Tepig was returned to his Pokeball she wandered back over to the table where she had set everything out earlier that day. She motioned for Raine to come and join them.

Raine grinned as Juniper handed each of them a Pokedex and five Pokeballs to start their journey with. She handed six Pokeballs to Raine, the extra one for Aria as Raine had never had any Pokeballs before now.

"Now be careful." she warned, "If you run out of Pokeballs you'll have to buy your own."
She then went on to explain the basics of how the Pokedex worked.

It took only a few minutes. When she was done, she dusted off the now empty table.
"If you go and pack or prepare what you need for your journey, I'll meet you on Route 1 where I'll show you how to catch Pokemon."

Raine grinned, "Alright! Thanks Prof. Juniper."
With her hands full of Pokeballs and Aria carrying her Pokedex, Raine realised she hadn't really thought this through. Professor Juniper chuckled and sifted through a few shelves nearby until she found a pale blue bag with a long shoulder strap. She handed it to Raine for her to carry her new belongings in.
"Think of that as another gift from me," she chuckled.
"Thanks again!" she grinned before heading for the laboratory's door, her new equipment now in her shiny new bag.

"See you guys on Route 1," she shouted behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm

"Thank you vary much Proff. Juniper." Yume said as she put the book back on the shelf. Taking the Pokedex and the Pokeballs Yume put Riku on her shoulder. She ran off to her house and opened the door. "Mom! Mom come see what Pokemon I got! Mom!?" Yume shouted with excitment. Riku saw a peice of paper, tapping her trainer's head and pointed to the paper. "Huh, what's this?" Yume asked Riku as she picked up the sheet of paper and began to read it.

Letter:
Dear Yume,

If you are home before I am, I'm off to the store in Stiaton City. Ther is a gift for you on the counter. Have fun on you journey.

With love, Mom

"Aw, Mom way to pick a time to go shopping." Yume said before taking off her red jacket. As she put it on a chair she noticed the gift box her mom mentioned in the note. Opening the present and saw a red scarff. With a sad smile she wrapped it around her neck. "Thanks Mom; Dad would of been proud too." she said heading out the door to meet up with her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 pm

"Thanks professor," Garret said, he then left with his Snivy to head for his house. As he left he started to chat with his partner, "You know I need to name you something," he said. "How about Kazu?" Kazu looked up in thought, "Snivy!" he said excitedly. "Well alright then, lets head back to my house and we can get started." he said.

Garret ran into his house and grabbed his things. He grabbed his backpack, his journal and a wide variety of pens. Once he had all of his thing he placed the note he had pre-written for the case he went out on an adventure. "Lets go Kazu," he said as he walked out of the house to meet the others on route 1.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Raine rushed home with Aria and her new bag in tow. She burst through the door and grabbed her sketchbooks and pencils from where they had been left piled up in the living room the night before. Once she had packed everything else she would need, shewas just about to head out again when her mother came from the kitchen and stopped her.

"Hold on a sec Raine," she chuckled grabbing something from the dining table.
"You were already asleep last night when I came home, but I bought this for you."
Raine's mother held it up so that Raine could see it's full length. It was a long coat, that was just longer than her dress and a slightly darker blue. It was fairly simple but Raine loved it all the same.

"Thanks mom!" she grinned hugging her mother.
"I'm sure it'll come in useful on your adventures!" she grinned in return as Raine put the coat on to test it's fit.
"It fits perfectly!"

A few minutes later, after saying goodbye to her parents one again and with a few more "good luck!"'s from her father, Raine was on the way to Route 1. It didn't take long for her to catch up to the others as she lived fairly close by.

---

Professor Juniper was already there by the time Garret, Yumi and Raine got to Route 1. She was waiting with her Minccino on her shoulder and the Tepig from earlier.
Smiling, she lead them all into the grass.
"Alright then. Catching Pokemon is fairly simple when you know how," she began as she looked around for a Pokemon. The Tepig was at her heels, waiting for it's commands.

All of a sudden there was some rustling and a Patrat came out from the grass.
"Aha! Now, once you find the Pokemon you want to catch, you have to battle it to weaken it."
She paused before turning to Tepig.
"Tepig use Tackle!"
Nodding, the Tepig shot towards the Patrat using Tackle. It hit the Patrat head on, though the Patrat retaliated with it's own Tackle. After a few more Tackles, the Patrat seemed to be rather weak and so Professor Juniper turned to the three new trainers.

"When you sense that the Pokemon is weakened, is is time to throw your Pokeball. If the Pokemon isn't weak enough it will break out."
She turned back to the Patrat and threw a Pokeball that she had in her pocket. The Pokeball rolled around for a few minutes before clicking.
"When you hear that click, you know that the Pokemon has been caught!"

---

Rain grinned, turning to her friends as Professor Juniper went to collect the Pokeball.
"That seems rather easy!" she smiled, Aria chirruping from her perch on Raine's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:18 am

Yume watched while the Proff showed them how to capture a Pokemon. Seems easy enough. she thought. She thought about how to make her team and what Pokemon would be a good balance. She knew there was Patrat on Route 1, so there must be some other Pokemon around in the area. she then saw a Lillipup and decided against capturing Lillipup, and Patrat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 am

"Looks pretty easy," Garret said, "Thanks professor, is that everything?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 am

Professor Juniper nodded, "I wish you all luck on your journeys, but I'm going to return to my lab."

Raine nodded as the professor turned to leave, the Tepig now in her arms as he looked up at the Minccino on her shoulder.
"Thanks for everything Professor!" she grinned as she waved her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 am

Yume watch as the Proffeser left. "At least Tepig won't feel lonley. I'm sure he'll have a trainer in no time." she said rubbing under Riku's chin. "Oshawott!(Time for an adventure!)" she shouted. Yume laughed at her Pokemon's excitment. "Guys any of you want to have a battle?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:33 am

"I'd rather not have a battle," Garret said, "But if you two do then I want to watch."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:37 am

"I don't know..." replied Raine, unsure of whether her first battle should be with another trainer or a wild Pokemon.
Raine knew Aria's moves and how to use them by heart as they had known each other for two years, but whatever experience Aria had was not from battling other Pokemon, it was from helping with the jobs of a Pokemon breeder. One such job was that Aria often used to hum to the baby Pokemon, helping them to sleep.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 am

"Well maybe we can find a wild Pokemon to battle riku." Yume said thinking out loud. She took off running to see if there were any Pokemon to battle. Once again she tripped over a rock sending Riku flying into a bush. Landing on her chin she groaned, "Ow that hurt. Huh?" she opened her eyes and saw a Patrat. "Trat!" it cried and raised it's paw to scratch her. Riku got out of the bush and saw what was happening. With a shokced gasp she rushed to the rescue using Tackle on the Patrat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:55 am

Garret watch Yume run into the tall grass and then fall down, "Well it looks like she tripped again," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 am

Raine chuckled as she saw Yumi trip and fall over. It wasn't really a rare thing any more. She turned her attention to the long Grass. It seemed that everyone was doing their own thing and so she looked around, hoping to spot a Pokemon.
She did, not far away. Just on the edge of the long grass where the Patrat seemed to like living, was a Lillipup.

She wandered over to it and it stood glaring at her, a growl coming from it's throat.
"Whoa... Angry little thing aren't you..."
Raine frowned before asking Aria to use Peck.

The Swablu fluttered down from Raine's shoulder and sped towards the Lillipup. It leaped out of the way just in time and used Tackle in an attempt to retaliate.
"Astonish!"
Aria opened her beak and let out a short, sudden screech. The Lillipup stopped in it's tracks, flinching from the unexpected noise. This gave room for Aria to zoom in and attack the Puppy Pokemon.
Another Peck later and the Lillipup was knocked out. It recovered a few moments later before dashing off into the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 am

Patrat got hit by Riku and countered with leer. Riku thought the Patrat looked scary, "Riku it's ok! Use Tackle!" Yume shouted.Riku shook her head and charged forward with her tackle attack. Patrat tried to use scratch attack again but failed and was hit by Riku. "That's the way Riku! Tackle one more time!" Yume encouraged. The Oshawott let our a feirce growl and Tackled her opponant once more this time the Patrat stayed down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unova RP- A new Journey
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next