Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Kanto Journey RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 am

Just like a normal Pokemon rp.

When signing your character up, make a reference using this Pokemon Trainer maker.

Name: Jessica
Reference: Kanto Journey RP 10013210

Use the same base I used for her bio.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Name: Alex
Reference: Kanto Journey RP Pokemo10
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Name: Adrian
Appearance:
Kanto Journey RP Untitl11

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 pm

both of you are in.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Alright let's begin. Basically, we've been asked by Oak to complete the Pokedex, but for now we will be doing the Kanto. I will make new rp's once we get through kanto. Now, with that being said, let's do this thing.)
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Adrian looked at his brand new Pokedex curiously; it was green, and fairly simple in structure. It was bulky, more so than his Pokenav. "Huh; I wonder why it's so... low tech. I don't see why it couldn't be smaller, and more portable. I mean we have Pokeballs that shrink to the size of a marble, why can't we have a small Pokedex?"
"Pi! Pi!" Vii, his Caterpie, rubbed him on the legs, and the boy unconsciously knelt down to pet the little bug.
"So, we're just supposed to fill this thing, right?" Adrian turned back to his friends, Alex and Jessica. "That's what Oak said right?" The boy looked at the laboratory from which they had just exited; just moments before, the professor had given the trio Pokedexes and asked them to fill them with as much data as they could. Or something. The boy didn't really care; he just wanted to go on an adventure, and apparently the professor wanted the trio to do something as a side thing.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Jessica was walking down the same road as Adrian. Her Pokedex, which is uploaded to her Poketch, is a little more modern. "Well Sadie, looks like we have an adventure coming our way." She said, the shiny Pikachu sitting on her shoulders. "Pikapi." It said happily.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Alex tossed his pokedex up and down in his other hand, looking at his as well. "Well, I'm sure those are out there. But why not go for a little old-fashioned?" He replied to Adrian's complaining, keeping up with him as they walked. Of course, he had also taken note of the size of his own pokedex and it's red color, which stood out plainly color-wise against everything else he was wearing. "I guess, but I mean come on, filling this thing will take forever." He continued to complain. The Charmander walking beside him simply shook his head. "Char..." It said, almost as if it were disappointed at Alex's work ethic.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm

"Well, it won't help if you complain, Alex." Jess said plainly. "And speaking of Pokedex, mine is integrated into my Poketch." She said. The Pikachu agreed with Alex's charmander. "pikapi." It said to the Charmander.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 pm

"Hey, I never said I wasn't going to fill this thing up! I was just saying I would rather not." Alex defended himself, responding to Jess. "And that's nice, but I prefer the normal pokedex I think." He continued, putting his into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 pm

"I think?" She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:47 am

Adrian glanced from one to the other, annoyed. "Can we just go on an adventure? Please? We're just doing this as a side thing, we don't have to complete it. We can just go on an adventure, record every Pokemon we see, and by the time we're done, the 'dex will be full!"
Vii nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:50 am

"You got a point there, adrian." Jess said, using her Poketch to scan the Charmander and the Caterpie. "We each already have two automatic entries into the pokedex because of each other's pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:33 pm

"Oh, right! That's a good point." Alex said, pulling out his Pokedex and scanning the Pikachu and the Caterpie. Immediately their data popped up on his pokedex screen. "Well, that was easy." He commented, putting the red device in his pocket. "Now that that's taken care of, let's get going!" He continued, and started to walk ahead of the group.
Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 am

Adrian nodded and followed behind Alex, his Caterpie sticking nearby. "Pii! Pii!" The Caterpie was squeaking joyfully.
"Vii, I can't believe we're finally going on a real adventure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanto Journey RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Journey RP   Kanto Journey RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanto Journey RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next