Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unova RP- A new Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yme yawned as she woke up slowly getting out of bed. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she got dressed into a black tank top with a red kacked and a pair of dark blue jeans. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon. Dashing down stairs and past her Mom, "Bye Mom I'm of to get my first Pokemon be back later!" she said quickly shutting the door behind her. Her Mother blinked, "What did she say about a Pokemon?" she asked. Yume was running so fast the she bumped into a tree.

Ooc: My Chara: Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 Greenhairedgirl

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Garret watched as both of his friends entered into battles, "Agh! Which one do I watch!?" he shouted. He wanted to watch them so he could take notes, but since they were both going on at the same time he didn't know what to do. Kazu had decided that he didn't want to really watch any of the battles, so he started to tug on Garret's leg and pointed off in another direction. "Huh? You want to go that way?" Garret asked, when Kazu nodded Garret said, "Well alright then, lets not go too far though." He and Kazu then started to go off in the direction indicated by Kazu.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Raine frowned as the Lillipup ran off. "I could have caught it I guess..." she muttered, but then smiled, "Oh well.. plenty of fish in the sea!~"

She then began to almost march down the route and through the grass, Aria quietly humming as she fluttered along beside Raine. It didn't take them long to stumble upon another Pokemon. This time it was a Patrat. The Patrat blinked and attempted to hide behind a tufty area of grass. Raine cautiously moved towards it, wondering why it looked so lonely.

"Its okay..." she told it gently, "I won't hurt you."

The Patrat just seemed to shrink as it tried to make itself smaller. Raine glanced up at Aria who fluttered down and landed next to the Patrat.
"Swablu!~" she smiled, attempting to calm the Patrat down.

The Patrat looked up at Raine. She had never been so close to a human before, being as young as she was. Raine edged just a tiny bit closer.
Though it might have seemed odd to anyone watching, Raine was intrigued by the young Patrat. She just wanted to be friends with it... perhaps even have it come with her on her journey. It just seemed so timid and lonely that she wanted to help it.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:17 am

Yume looked at the Patrat with sad eyes. "I hope he'll be ok." she said to Riku. "Oshawott.(I think so)" Riku said as she climbed on Yume's shoulder. "Where to now guys?" she asked her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

"Well Kazu seems to be pulling me this way," Garret said as he continued to walk in the direction Kazu had indicated.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:00 am

"Hold on guys," she replied, slowly reaching into her bag for a Pokeball. She stepped closer, just one more step and gently tapped the Pokeball to the Patrat's head. She was sucked inside through a red light.
Raine held the ball in her hand. There was a high chance that she wouldn't catch the Patrat because she hadn't even attempted to weaken it first.... but the Pokeball clicked all the same.

Grinning, she stood up and held up the Pokeball, "SUCCESS!"
Aria fluttered upwards and chirruped a cheerful tune in celebration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:01 am

"Cool. You caught a Patrat." Yume said to Raine. She tried to think of what Pokemon may be good for her team. Maybe a Grass or Fire type? she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm

"Wait you caught one that easily!?" Garret shouted, "I wanted to see a battle and take notes. Kazu stop pulling me for a second." he said to Kazu. Kazu stopped and looked up at him, "Snivy(Alright,)" he said.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:41 pm

"Apparently so," she chuckled, half glad that she didn't have to hurt the first Pokemon that would be joining her team. She wondered if Pokemon held grudges against their trainers because of that first battle....
Of course it would depend on the circumstances. A trainer with a good heart would most likely be forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:29 pm

"There'll be planty of other battles and Pokemon, Garret." Yume sai with her hand behind her head. I wounder how many kinds of Pokemon are out there? she thought as she looked back at her friends. "Come on guys we're burning day light just standing here." she said as Riku mimiced her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 pm

"Yea your right," Garret said with a sigh, "So lets get going, Accumula town is next right? Lets head there." He looked down to Kazu who looked bored, "Alright you," he said, "Come here." He then bent down and picked up Kazu and placed him on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Raine nodded and put the Patrat's Pokeball into her bag. She would name it later when she had the time to sit and discuss it with her.

Aria fluttered along lazily as the small group headed for Accumula Town. She was enjoying the sun's warmth on her feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:20 am

yume started walking towards Accumula Town. She had a funny feeling in her stomach like butterflies were fluttering around. It felt like something was going to happen and she didn't know what it was yet. Riku looked at Yume with concirn; Yume noticed her Oshawott's gaze and rubbed her head. "I'm ok." she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 pm

"So what do you guys want to do when we get to Accumula Town?" Garret asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:56 pm

"Sleep. Perhaps train. Though I might put off sleeping until later since it's not even that late in the day," replied Raine, Aria still humming her soft tune from the air above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Yume and Riku listened to the Swablu's humming; Yume felt her troubled thoughts leave when she heard the Pokemon's humming. "Aria has a lovely voice, Raine." she comented the girl. Maybe a bird Pokemon would be cool to get next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unova RP- A new Journey
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next