Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Johto Journey

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:22 am

--August 1st, 2012--
Entry 1
7:55 am
I woke up about an hour ago. Couldn't get back to sleep, so I figured I'd start writing my trainer journal. To think that less than an hour, me and Ellie will have our very own Pokemon. I'm thinking of getting a Totodile; they seem so awesome! And they handle themselves very well in combat too. I know Eleanor will probably want a Cyndaquil, so I'll also have the pleasure of knowing that he'd win every time.
Truth be told, I actually prefer grass Pokemon over Water Pokemon, but Totodile are just awesome compared to that Chickorita Elm gives out. I guess Totodile will have to deal with being in a team of five grass types. Or maybe not; I get the feeling it wouldn't appreciate being the only water type. Whatever; I guess I'll just get whatever I'll get; not much point in thinking too far ahead.

Ryan looked up from his desk, at the alarm clock. Oh damn, it was already 8:02. He had forgotten to set his alarm clock! He breathed a sigh of relief; thank God that he woke up early. He looked back at his journal.

Whoops; I forgot to set my alarm clock; I'm so glad that I woke up early. I'd better get ready and go over to Ellie's place; she might've forgotten like me.

---

At 8:25, Ryan looked at the door to Eleanor's house.. He was wearing his favorite green T-shirt, a pair of jeans and his sneakers, he had combed his short brown hair and put on his glasses. In addition to this, he had brought a rather large gray backpack consisting of multiple changes of clothes, some essentials like food, some gum, and some playing cards. Oh, and the tent of course. He was ready.
Ryan pressed the doorbell; "Ellie! Are you up?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:33 am

"Yes!"
A quick shout came from the living room, but the windows were open so that it was easy to hear from the outside. Ellie was currently rushing around, grabbing the stuff she still needed to pack. She had woken up only 15 minutes ago and was rushing around like a mad person.

Eleanor opened the door a minute or two later and sighed in relief.
"Hey Ryan!" she grinned. The beige coloured bag on her shoulder was now neatly packed and the long strap let it hang neatly by her side.

"Bye mum!" she yelled before stepping out of the door and closing it behind her.
How on earth she had managed to eat two pieces of toast, get dressed and ready to a satisfactory standard and pack what she hadn't pecked the night before... she would never know.

Eleanor's Appearance:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 am

"Hey Ellie" Ryan smiled at his friend. "You have everything, right? Y'know, food, clothes, water..." He took a stick of gum from his pocket and started chewing on it. "Want some?" He held out a stick to Ellie. "Man, I can't wait to get my first Pokemon. We just have to do this errand for the professor and we get a Pokemon each, right? Free?" He rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "I can't wait to get my Totodile."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:48 am

"Yea I've got everything," she smiled. She could fit a surprising amount of things in her bag, despite how it looked on the outside. She shook her head when he offered her some gum,
"No thanks."

Ellie was brimming with excitement as they walked down the path towards Professor Elm's laboratory.
"I think so," she smiled, "Though I'll probably get Cyndaquil..."
Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:54 am

"Yeah, I figured you would. I saw you eying it's Pokeball last time we came over." The duo stopped in front of the door to the lab. "Huh. This just seems kind of... unreal. We're finally doing what we had been planning to do for ages." He reached into his bag and retrieved his Trainer's journal. It was pretty thick; over a hundred pages were available. "I wonder if, by the end of our journey, this thing will be full of my rambles." He smiled; he couldn't imagine writing so much. "Well, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 am

She laughed, "Was I really that obvious about it?"

They stopped in front of the door and Ellie looked up at it. They had been here before, but this time was really it. This would be when they got their first Pokemon.
Ellie smiled, looking at the large book.
"I've never really been a fan of writing. Drawing is more my forte."

"Shall we?"
Eleanor nodded and pushed the door open, stepping inside.

"Professor Elm?" she asked, looking around and trying to spot him.

"Ahh hello!" He smiled, welcoming both trainers-to-be into the laboratory.
Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:24 am

Ryan grinned at the Professor. "Hey, Professor."

"Hello. I take it you two are here for your starter Pokemon, correct?" A nod. "You know, you didn't have to bring all of your things; the errand is fairly short, and you'd have come back here anyhow." Ryan's face reddened; oh god, he was stupid! Professor Elm continued. "Anyway, before I give you these Pokemon, I should remind you of my conditions. I would like you two to go to the house of a man who goes by the name of Mr. Pokemon. He lives north of Cherrygrove; I'm sure you know where that is. Take the path on the right, through the tall grass. The left path goes to Violet City, which you should probably check out when you're done with this errand. Anyway, Mr. Pokemon seems to have discovered something, and I would like you two to go there and find out what. Any questions?"
Ryan shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:32 am

"Nope!" smiled Ellie. It seemed simple enough and wouldn't take too long.

"Alright then," smiled the professor in return. He then lead the duo over to where the Pokeballs of their future Pokemon were.
"Choose whichever you'd like."

Eleanor already knew which one she wanted. She immediately went over to the ball that was marked with a small flame, signifying it as the Fire type starter Pokemon. Ellie picked up the ball and let the Cyndaquil out. Grinning, she bent down and picked up the Fire Mouse Pokemon.
"You're so adorable!" she smiled, the Cyndaquil smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 am

Ryan smiled at Ellie as she held her new cyndaquil. He looked over to the other two Pokeballs; one engraved with a green leaf and one engraved with a blue water droplet. Ryan immediately picked up and activated the Pokeball containing Totodile. "Hey there, little guy," He said once the red beam cleared.
<Hi!> The blue reptile smiled at it's new trainer and rushed up to him. "Totodile?" <You're my trainer?>
Ryan smiled and petted it. "I think I'll name you... Tate. Whaddya think?" The creature shook it's head. "Huh; how about Tom?" Another shake of the head.
"Ryan, that Totodile there is a girl." Professor Elm said, a hint of amusement in his voice. Ryan looked at the professor in disbelief.
"Oh." He had expected his Totodile to be male. "Damn, I didn't think up any names for gir-Wait! How about Krystal?" The reptile thought for a moment or two before nodding. "Alright, Krystal it is!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:53 am

Ellie saw Ryan naming his now revealed to be female Totodile.
"Are you a guy?" she asked her Cyndaquil. It made a noise that seemed like laughter before nodding.
"Awesome! What about the name Flare?"

"Cynda!"
The Cyndaquil looked rather happy with his new name. Ellie gently placed him back on the ground.
"Well pleased to meet you then Flare!" she grinned.
"Cyndaquil!(You too!)"
Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 am

Ryan smiled at his new Pokemon. "Hey, you want some gum?" Krystal looked at her trainer, confused. "Oh, it's something that you chew on; it can last for ages! Just don't swallow it." He handed her a stick, which she promptly shoved into her mouth.
"Dile!"<Awesome!> Krystal voiced her approval as she chewed on it. Ryan smiled; he knew that she'd like it. After all, Totodile were well known for their tendency to bite things. He was actually pretty surprised that he hadn't been bitten himself.
"So, do we go to Mr. Pokemon's now? Or is there something else you need of us?" He looked at the Professor; perhaps they'd be given Pokedexes as well.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:39 am

"No its alright. I thank you again for doing this errand for me."

Ellie looked up from where she was petting her new Cyndaquil and shrugged. She returned her gaze to Flare.
"How about we get going then?" she smiled, rising to her full height. She lead the way towards the laboratory door.

"Wait a second."
"Huh?"
Eleanor turned to see one of the professors assistants rushing towards them.
"Here. I want you to have these."
He handed Ellie and Ryan a Potion each.
Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 am

Ryan smiled at the assistant. "Thanks! Alright, Ellie, let's go!" And with that, he walked out the door and outside of the lab...
To find a red haired fellow looking through the window.
"Erm... Hello. What're you doing here?" Ryan asked him, curious. The red haired boy jumped in surprise, and turned to face him.
"Mind your own business!" He growled once he composed himself.
"Huh." Ryan looked at the boy as he walked away; there was something not right about him...
"Tototodile!"<I don't like the looks of him!> Krystal glared at the person as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 pm

"He is... rather creepy," commented Ellie, "I wonder what he's up to."

"Cynda Cynda.(Probably nothing good,)" frowned Flare as he walked alongside his trainer.

"Anyhow. I wonder what Mr. Pokemon discovered."
Eleanor's thoughts were suddenly occupied with ideas of what this discovery could be. She didn't mention any, but some of them were rather amusing, at least to her. It didn't take long to reach Route 29 as New Bark Town was rather small. Ellie began to keep a look out for any wild Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 pm

"Ah, it's too bad we don't have any Pokeballs; I'd love to catch a Hoppip..." Ryan looked around the route for any wild Pokemon as well. "Huh; I can't see an-Wait, there's one!" And indeed, looking at the duo and their Pokemon was a lone Ratatta. "Krystal, do you wanna take this guy on? You should probably train anyway."
"Todile!" <Sure thing!> Krystal spat out her gum onto the floor (Much to her trainer's displeasure) and started glowing red. It's feet started moving, seemingly randomly, and blue sparks seemed to appear around her.
"What're you doing?" Ryan looked at Krystal in confusion. Suddenly, the Ratatta charged in, only to be scratched in the face. It leaped backwards, somewhat confused as to how it could be so fast. "Seriously, Krystal, what did you do?"
"DiDile." <Dragon Dance.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Johto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Johto Journey   The Johto Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

The Johto Journey
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next