Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unova RP- A new Journey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yme yawned as she woke up slowly getting out of bed. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she got dressed into a black tank top with a red kacked and a pair of dark blue jeans. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon. Dashing down stairs and past her Mom, "Bye Mom I'm of to get my first Pokemon be back later!" she said quickly shutting the door behind her. Her Mother blinked, "What did she say about a Pokemon?" she asked. Yume was running so fast the she bumped into a tree.

Ooc: My Chara: Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 Greenhairedgirl

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yume, since Raine already caught her first pokemon," Garret said, "What kind of pokemon do you plan on catching?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"Swablu!~"(Thankyou!) smiled Aria before cheerfully humming another tune.
"I'm guessing she appreciates the compliment," chuckled Raine, glancing up at her Swablu friend and partner as she continued to gently ride the breeze.
"I think I might focus on catching Flying types... though with a few extra additions to my team," she smiled, "They've always fascinated me more than any other Type."

Raine turned to listen to Yume's answer when Garret asked what kind of Pokemon she planned on catching.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 pm

"I'm not fully sure. I think I'll capture a fire type next." Yume said thinking carefully. There are several Pokemon out there in the world. Maybe she'll find somekind of Pokemon soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:34 pm

"Thats cool," Garret said, "I hope neither of you mind me observing your pokemon and taking notes."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 pm

"Fire types are cool!" grinned Raine, "I wonder if there are any fire pokemon that can fly..."
She went off into her own little dream world about flying Pokemon for a moment, before Garret brought her back to reality.
"Oh no, I don't mind!" she smiled. Raine wondered how much of the Route was left to traverse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am

"No problem Gerret. You have to think on what else there is to life beside just getting stronger. I think it's getting closer to your pokemon." Yume said as she walked. "How much longer till we get to Town?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 am

"I don't know," Garret said, "Probably soon."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 am

"Soon" was an understatement. They reached Accumula within a few minutes, Raine hop skipping all the way. When the group first stepped on Accumula's concrete pathways, Aria fluttered down and perched on Raine's shoulder so as not to get lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:58 am

Yume looked around the town, taking in it's sites. There was a Pokemon Center not that far from where they were and it looked like there was a small pep rally. "Let's head to the Pokemon Center."Yume said heading to the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:25 pm

"Well it's not like we have a choice," Garret said as he followed Yume.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 am

Raine just shrugged, staying silent as Yume lead them towards the Pokemon centre. After her Pokemon healed up, she hoped to finally sit down and decide a name for her Patrat. She had come up with a few in on the walk into town, but she wasn't sure any of them suited her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Feeling refreshed Riku stretched her small arms before taking her place on Yume's shoulder. "Feeling better Riku?" she asked the Pokemon. "Oshawott!" she shouted happyly. Yume saw a few people running to the center of town and saw a group of people on a platform. "What's going on over there?" she asked her friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 am

Kazu was resting around Garret's neck as they walked out of the pokemon center. "I don't know lets go see," he said as he walked over to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:32 am

After walking out of the Pokemon centre, Raine now had her new Patrat in her arms. Aria was perched on her head, giving her opinions on the names she came up with.

"What about Dawn?" Aria shook her head, the Patrat not seeming to bothered. However she didn't seem to excited about it either.
"I guess not then. Tansy?"

The Patrat looked up at the name, liking the sound of it. Raine looked down at the Patrat before Aria appeared before her eyes and nodded.

"Awesome. Tansy it is."
Raine was vaguely aware of following Yume and Garret over to where the large crowd was stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:05 am

Yume watched as a Green haired man walked onto the Platform. "Good Afternoon ladies and gentalmen. I come here today to speak to you about Pokemon Liberation." he told the crowd. Several people were mummering amungst themselves on what Pokemon Liberation was supposed to be. "Why do we keep Pokemon imprisoned in Pokeballs? They are extroudanary creatures with amazing Power. Power that we humans don't fully understand. A Pokemon's true potental is at it's fullest when they are not captured by humans. When we capture them their power is not at its fullest! Ask yourself this: "Is my Pokemon truely happy with me?" he asked looking at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unova RP- A new Journey
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next