Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unova RP- A new Journey

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Unova RP- A new Journey Empty
PostSubject: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Yme yawned as she woke up slowly getting out of bed. Wiping the sleep from her eyes she got dressed into a black tank top with a red kacked and a pair of dark blue jeans. Today was the day she was going to get her first Pokemon. Dashing down stairs and past her Mom, "Bye Mom I'm of to get my first Pokemon be back later!" she said quickly shutting the door behind her. Her Mother blinked, "What did she say about a Pokemon?" she asked. Yume was running so fast the she bumped into a tree.

Ooc: My Chara: Unova RP- A new Journey Greenhairedgirl

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 pm

"Holy Rufflets!" yelled Raine as Yume bumped into the exact tree she was sitting in. It was rather close to Professor Juniper's lab, but that wasn't why Raine had chosen it

Raine was a bit of an early bird, often waking much earlier than other people. She would often leave the house early in the morning to go and sit in trees accompanied by her Swablu friend, Aria. On this particular morning, Raine had brought a book with her to read and had chosen this specific tree for the challenge it would be to climb.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" she chuckled as both she and Aria peered down at Yume.

Now a Swablu wasn't a common sight in Unova... least of all Nuvema town, but there was an explanation for Aria's presence. Raine's parents are Pokemon Breeders from the Hoenn region. They used to take in eggs from the nearby Daycare when trainers didn't want them and would raise them to be healthy and friendly Pokemon. However, Raine and her parents moved to Unova after a fire broke out in their home two years ago.
Even now, Raine's parents take in eggs that people cannot or will not look after. They chose their new house's location on the edges of Nuvema Town just so that they could look after the eggs they had brought from Hoenn after rescuing them from the fire, as well as take in new ones. The garden is also especially big so that the baby Pokemon can run around and stretch their legs.

In the days following their move to Unova, Raine's parents focused mainly on unpacking their belongings and so Raine was given the duty of looking after the eggs when her parents were busy. The first egg that hatched in their new home, was Aria.

This is Raine, though of course the Hydreigon isn't hers X3;
Unova RP- A new Journey For_givememyrefund_by_black_and_friends-d37lotl
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 am

Falling to the ground and rubbing her head yume heard Raine's question. "I'm off to get my first Pokemon and I didn't want to be late." she said getting back up. She knew Raine for a few days since she had moved to the town. "I still can't get over on how beautiful your Pokemon is Raine." she said with admiration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 am

Garrett walked out of his house with his backpack slung over his shoulder. He looked up and noticed Yume and Raine nearby, "Hey girls," he said as he walked over, "Walk into another tree Yume?" he asked. He had deduced thats why she was on the ground.

OoC: Here is Garret:
Unova RP- A new Journey Th?id=I4720852628472146&pid=1

And I changed him again. He has a very analytical mind, he sometimes over thinks his actions and doesn't get stuff done because of it. His dream is to create his own pokedex but in his journal.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

"Thankyou," Raine smiled and gently stroked Aria's blue feathers. They were soft and fluffy, but also beautifully shiny and clean because of how much care Raine took with looking after her friend. For that's what Aria was. She wasn't just a Pokemon, she was a friend.

She looked up as she heard another of her friend's voices.
"Hey Garret!" she grinned in reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 am

Falling to the ground Yume heard Gerret's coment, "I did not run into "another" tree!! last time i tripped over a rock." she said crossing her arms. Dusting herself off she looked at her two firends, "Are we going to just stand here all day or go get our first Pokemon?" she asked before dashing off again. Looking back and coming to a stop with her hand over her mouth, "Come on guys! I call Oshawott!" she call out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:34 am

"Sorry, rock." he said, "And yea lets go. You can have Oshawott, I want Snivy." he said as he started to follow Yume.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 am

Raine tucked the book in a small hollow hole in the tree and gently hopped down from it, bending her knees so as not to injure herself.
Aria fluttered alongside her as she dashed after Yumi and Garret. She wasn't going to get a Pokemon, just the equipment she needed to start her journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 am

Yme could see the lab coming to view slowing down so she didn't trip or bump into anything. Walking into the lab she saw bookshelves of books on Pokemon and several computers. The one thing that stuck out were three Pokeballs on a desk, "Hello?!" Yume called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:12 am

Garret walked into the lab, "I guess the professor isn't here." he said. He walked over to one of the bookshelves and picked out one of the books, "I bet she will be back soon," he said as he opened the book and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:15 am

Raine calmly wandered into the lab a few moments later, Aria perched on her shoulder. She frowned as she realised that Professor Juniper wasn't here.
"Awww. I wish I'd brought my sketch book. It would have passed the time quicker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:26 am

Yume made a sound in dissapiontment but went over to the bookshelf and saw a book on water type Pokemon. "This'll be good. There may be some information on Oshawott." she said before getting the book. "The Beauty of the Ocean" was the name of the book. Yume opened the book and started reading. She saw a picter of a Samurott and it's offspring swimming through the water an Oshawott was using it's Scalchop to defend it's self from being tickled by it's mother's whiskers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:50 am

"I wonder if the professor will give us anything else besides our starter pokemon," Garret said as he continued to read the book.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 am

"Well that's why I'm here," chuckled Raine as both of her friends knew she wasn't getting a starter Pokemon, "She offered to give me a Pokedex and some Pokeballs to help me start my journey."

Just then Professor Juniper walked into the lab and smiled as she realised that Yumi, Garret and Raine were already here.
"Ahh. Sorry I'm late!" she apologized, rushing over to where she had left the three Pokeballs containing the starter Pokemon.
She thanked her lucky stars that she had gotten things ready before she had popped out. Juniper opened the Pokeballs, letting Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig out for Yumi and Garret, just as she would do for every other new trainer.

Raine watched from a distance, Aria still perched on her shoulder. The little Swablu ruffled her feathers, watching curiously as the the starter Pokemon waited for the trainers to choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:08 am

Yume walked over to the Oshawott and noticed that it was a girl Oshawott, "Osha?" she asked tilting her head. It seemed that she was a smart and able to keep calm in any situation. "You're so cute!" Yume squealed with delight. Picking up the small blue Pokemon and gave her a hug, "I'm picking Oshawott. I think I'll call you Riku. How does that sound?" she asked he sea otter Pokemon. Oshawott tilted her head as if she was trying the name in her head. Grinning she raised her paws over her head with joy, "Osha!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unova RP- A new Journey   Unova RP- A new Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Unova RP- A new Journey
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next