Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unova RP Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Unova RP Request Empty
PostSubject: Unova RP Request   Unova RP Request EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Alrighty then. This is.. or will hopefully be a RP based in the Unova region. It will be nuzlocke style, but you will not need the game to Nuzlocke alongside it. This is purely RP, with no game influence other than the continuity.
How can you do a Nuzlocke without a game you say? With dice rolls!

How do the dice rolls work then?
You might ask. Well I don't entirely know yet, since I haven't tested it out. But the theory is that by using the site's 'Encounter Rarity' dice, we can select which Pokemon you encounter. Using Bulbapedia, you allocate each Pokemon on that route a number from 1 - 8 and when the dice rolls, you encounter the resulting Pokemon!

What if there aren't 8 Pokemon on the route?
Never fear, we can deal with this to. Also using Bulbapedia, we can allocated more than one number to a Pokemon. The percentages of their appearance in the games influences how often they would appear in this RP. Eg, if Lillipup was encountered 30% of the time, and Patrat 70%, you might allocate Patrat five of six numbers, and Lililpup only two or three.

What if there are more than 8 Pokemon on the route?
Depending on how often this happens, I may just let you choose one or two Pokemon to get rid of from your dice roll, depending on however more than 8 Pokemon there are. However I may also decide to just create a new dice specifically for the free RP.

What about rustling grass?
Well, whether you include Pokemon from rustling grass in your dice rolls or not is up to you, however you cannot include just one rustling grass Pokemon if there are others. If you choose to chance the rustling grass, you must allocate all those Pokemon, and the normal Route Pokemon into your dice roll. you cannot choose just one rustling grass Pokemon to add to your list that you could roll.

If anyone is interested in doing a RP like this with me, could you please PM me and we can arrange how things will go. However, I'm just gonna mention that I am awfully picky with who I RP with, so if more than one person PMs me, I will likely lean towards the better and more literate roleplayer.
If anyone has any other questions, PM me those too and I might answer and add them to this post.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Unova RP Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unova RP Request   Unova RP Request EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:00 pm

*bump* 'cause I realised I accidentally posted this in the Guild board for some weird reason.
(I'm surprised someone didn't mention it but oh well...?)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Unova RP Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unova RP Request   Unova RP Request EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Well, at least you moved it before someone COULD notice. XD I'd do it, but I have rp's going already, not to mention the fact ninth grade homework. T-T Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unova RP Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unova RP Request   Unova RP Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Unova RP Request
Page 1 of 1