Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Stella the Snivy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Adopting Stella the Snivy Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Stella the Snivy   Adopting Stella the Snivy EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 11:30 pm

» Name: Stella the Snivy
» Gender: Female
» Species: Snivy, #495, the Grass Snake Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Team Hedera, Gray Rank, 0 Points (note: I plan on making a new team with her in Aileron if she is successfully adopted.)

» Why do you want to adopt them?:

On a surface level, it might be hard to understand why this character appealed to me. She’s not exactly overflowing with depth, and in fact, she’s kind of a jerk. But, at least to me, she’s a jerk in a way that’s fun to play. She’s not irredeemably evil, so much as she’s... a brat. She has a superiority complex and expects herself to be at the centre of everyone’s world. Basically, she’s just kind of a little shit.

And that already sounds hilarious to play, but that’s not the biggest reason I want her. I want to go for slow-burn character development as she advances in the guild, and help her mature from a snotty little brat to a genuinely heroic character. She’s not rotten to the core. It’s more accurate to say that she has a lot of growing to do. It’s going to be a long journey, but it’s one I want to take her on, and I know I’d have a lot of fun writing it.

Additionally, I have trouble keeping myself interested in purely good, go-getter types of characters. This is an opportunity to claim a guild character that I’d actually have fun playing, namely because her motivations for doing guildwork are entirely selfish, at least at the starting point of her character development. That actually appeals to me, since it’s an entirely different direction from most of your standard guild characters.

Another thing I enjoy is that she’s very different from Robin. Don’t get me wrong, I have fun with Robin, but I want to challenge myself with a more confrontational character. Some variety will do me a lot of good, and Stella’s the perfect character for that.

I’ve been pretty harsh on her, but I wouldn’t be interested in developing her in this direction if I didn’t think she had some core of goodness in her. She’s not a future outlaw, at least in my hands, she’s just an entitled, dramatic brat who’s going to eventually grow up. I’m drawing this interpretation from her softer side for people in emotional distress, and the fact that she’s actually a decent friend to the few who can overcome the initial hiccups. She doesn’t have it in her to take over the guild in any sense of the word, she’d make someone start crying and feel too bad. At the deepest core of things, she wants to be beloved and admired, not get anyone hurt.

To sum it up: I quite like the core of her personality, and in capable hands, I think it has plenty of room to be expanded on and developed. I think I’m up for the task into making Stella into that kind of character.

» Sample of roleplay:

The wind was miserably cold, the air was thin, and the town in front of her was pathetically tiny. She could see the whole thing from her perch on the hot air balloon. Her scoff was audible, the distaste it carried almost tangible. Who’s bright idea was it to slap down the world’s most prestigious guild here, in this tiny town in the middle of nowhere? This must have been a joke. Where were the skyscrapers? The activity? A city in the sky was supposed to be glorious and prestigious. Some place for the absolute elite of the elite! Not this dingy little trash pile! She blinked in audacious shock, glancing back towards the Charizard, her voice indignant and dull with disbelief.

"This is Aileron Village."

"Yes, ma'am." Answered the very, very tired Charizard. This guy was worthless. He didn't have a coat for her, he'd taken her to some weird little dump in the middle of nowhere, and worst of all, he'd nearly singed her when she had to sit down next to his tail for warmth. He'd gotten soot on her!

"This can't be right. This is pathetic!" She spat back, an honest trace of confusion crossing her face. That was just about the only thing that kept him from punting her right off the balloon. "It's awful! No one with half a brain cell would put a guild here, this place is the worst!" Sure, the Grassveil guild took in just about any old sucker who walked through the door, but at least the air didn't smell weird, and it actually looked like a city.

"I've made this trip thousands of times, ma'am." Answered the Charizard, who clearly possessed the patience of a saint. "This is Aileron. Take up any questions you might have with the Guildmaster." This little brat wouldn't last a day there. And the only downside to that was that he'd have to carry her back to the ground, either mope-y or even more volatile from her bruised ego.

She let out an annoyed huff, a new mission embedded in her mind. "Yes." She answered, suddenly feeling quite clear and focused, with her new objective in mind.

"I think I will."

~~~~~

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3189-up-for-adoption-stella-the-snivy
» Links and page/post count of original threads:
Links + post/page count::
Total: 10 pages, 42 bonus posts

» Levels of existing characters: Robin Pyralis (Level 10), Robin Arcadio (Level 5)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Adopting Stella the Snivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Stella the Snivy   Adopting Stella the Snivy EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Approved!

The character section says Robin Pyralias and Robin Arcadio are your characters but I know you mean Phosphor so it's fine xD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Adopting Stella the Snivy
Page 1 of 1