Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(OPEN)Berry colecting day!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(OPEN)Berry colecting day!  Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN)Berry colecting day!    (OPEN)Berry colecting day!  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:15 am

Stella walked up in the forest, it was a boring an rather quiet day so the snivy decided that maybe collecting berries was a good idea to pass time, she was often lazy natured and hated to do work on one hand but in the other, she didn't had a lot of supply's stored up, so she had to go and stock up on berries.

"Well lets see...There Are berries everywhere...This Should be easy" She said to herself walking deeper within the forest, it was rather lonely in the forest today, there wasn't a lot of noise nor Pokemon wandering around, at least on this area. She thought to herself for a moment "I kind of wish I could find somebody to at least make this boring job pass faster"

Last edited by Slost on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN)Berry colecting day!    (OPEN)Berry colecting day!  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:22 am

Siccor the Litwick

Energy: 16 - 5 (Entry) =  11

Siccor was meandering about. He had recently arrived to the area, and had begun to explore the local surroundings. His flame was low and dim, at least compared to that whilst in the town. Not much life (excluding plant life) in the immediate area to feed it. It was quiet, which was something he could appreciate.

He had to deal with a unique problem when moving through the forest however, bushes. That's right. Due to Siccor's short stature, and the flame on his head, trying to go through a bush lead to... well... being tangled up in a flaming bush. He only made that mistake once... okay maybe twice, but he learned his lesson. It was because of this that he had to constantly backtrack whenever he came up across one.

"Huh?" Siccor glanced up ahead, spotting a figure. He wasn't sure if they were hostile or not, but there was only one way to find out.

"Hello!?" he called out, stopping in his tracks. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... but too late now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN)Berry colecting day!    (OPEN)Berry colecting day!  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:07 am

She noticed the small light on the distance as she decided to walk towards it out of curiosity, as she began to hear  a noise, It sounded like somebody was calling out, it was interesting to see somebody out of a place like this to simply call out for somebody so stella decided to approach to him, as the fire  became more visible "Hey there!" she answered walking up close to the fire type, she wasnt exactly fond of hanging out with fire types, yet maybe this one wouldnt try anything against her...besides, she has been with fire types before.

"Well, at least now i have somebody to talk with" Stella thought to herself smiling and walking slightly closer trying to show no fear for the flames the best she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN)Berry colecting day!    (OPEN)Berry colecting day!  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Siccor the Litwick

The flame on his head was actually quite diminutive for the moment, although it did seem to perk up as the Snivy drew near. As soon as Siccor heard her greeting, he smiled and waved in return. Yup, this individual did not seem hostile, that was a relief. Not that he'd visibly show that. Naturally, he told himself, that if there was any real danger, he'd be able to handle it... probably... maybe...

Siccor would have to look up at the Snivy in order to make eye contact, due to his small size. "This place is a real maze," he would say. At least to him it was a maze, accursed bushes and all. "What are you doing out here all alone?" he'd add, despite him also being alone. It seemed like a good question regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN)Berry colecting day!    (OPEN)Berry colecting day!  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:54 pm

She looked at the pokemon as his flames perk up "Seems these works depending on his emotions" she thought to herself as she kept walking until she was right in front of the  fire type, listening to his questions.

''Its not as much of a maze when you are a wonderful grass type such as myself" She answered the first one sounding confident and really smug about it and then she responds to his other question on a more calm tone "Well, I am here collecting berries...nothing Too special" She looked at him "So, What about you? Any specific reason for being here, maybe we could help each other out... Who knows" she said as she looked at Siccor and smiling, after all. She did wanted him to see her as no threat, her main reason to do so was her desire of getting some help due her often lazy way of performing tasks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN)Berry colecting day!    (OPEN)Berry colecting day!  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:08 am

Siccor the Litwick

Siccor chuckled a little when hearing the grass-type comment, "I suppose it is for you. I just end up accidentally lighting everything on fire." That was about as much as he was going to admit. No way he was mentioning how he learned that lesson.

"Berries? Come to think of it, I think I've seen a few," he thought about this for a moment, "Too bad I can't remember exactly where I saw them. I've been turned around more times than I can count."

He then responded to the Snivy's last part of the question, "I'm not entirely sure why I'm out here. I'm new around here, so I thought I'd poke around, see what I could find," he paused for a moment, "I could help with finding a few berries for you. I might take one or two, but I think we'd find more than we need... unless you're trying to complete some bizarre goal." A monument completely made up of berries came to mind, but that was simply ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN)Berry colecting day!    (OPEN)Berry colecting day!  Empty

Back to top Go down

(OPEN)Berry colecting day!
Page 1 of 1