Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A trip to the start! (oppen)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 am

First topic message reminder :

-"Gee, it has been a while since i had a nice rest!"

Said the the young snivy. Stella is her name, she is a cute looking pokemon yet she have allways been an incredibly sassy snivy,  she recently left her home in order to join the guild in order to fullfill her own desires.

She has been walking for a while now. She was fairly tired from the walk, As she makes her way to the small pond she wonders why someone as pretty as her is having to walk all alone all the way to the guild, it was such a drag having to find a place to rest up, she also keeps thinking on how foolish it was from her to just go out without taking any supplys just because she was on a rush to get to the guild.

As she keeps walking she streches up her tiny leafy arms looking around the forest upset about not having any luck in finding a nice place to rest.

-"A beautiful pokemon such as myself should NOT be walking on her own...i wonder why no one has offered to help me ye-"

She complaint, as she suddenly trips with a root falling over and hitting the ground on a painful way getting some scratches on her left leg as she hits the roots of the tree and its sharp sticks,she slowly gets up afterwards as she flinches due the pain as her leg starts bleeding a little

-"owwww, is that my...BLOOD!? oh arceus! i am bleeding!"

She panics as she limps into the the pond area, leaning down onto a tree as she takes some long deep breaths in order to regain composure as she looks at the cuts onto her leg, they are not that deep yet she could probably do with some help and treatament, or with someone to show her the way to the guild, she was pretty much lost due to herself, acting careless and just leaving home to join a place without even knowing where it was located [Even if ironically the guild was fairly close from where she was].

Stella looked around the pond from the tree she was leaning, it was a nice clean pond and quite a peacefull place, the water was clear and clean the air felt fresh and relaxing and the trees made a nice shade, the young snivy hated the idea of resting out in the wild all on her own even if it was a nice place to do so, yet with her leg bleeding it would be the most wise thing to do.

-"I wish someone could just carry me to the guild...I mean, i am such a perfect pokemon, i am pretty, i am charming and flawless...Who wouldnt want the honor of helping me!?"

She complaint as she looks up onto the sky and closes her eyes slightly taking another deep breath on both pain and frustration as she mutters the following sentence:

-" I wish i had someone....."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:20 pm

"Sorry, but a member on my team probally won't like you, so you'll have to look for another team or form one of your own." Lance frowned. "Sorry..." He was sad that he could not add Stella on his team, but he doesn't want to have his team fight each other. Hopefully Stella wouln't be angry at him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:53 pm

She was angry because of that answer, yet she mannages to control her anger then she tries to think on a way to make him acept her, coming up with one idea, maybe if she pretended to be more harmless or nicer he would probably acept her

-"Aww, come on...i really want to be on your team, i promise i will get along with that member, please?"

she looks at the riolu smiling trying to look more harmless so he dosent sees me as a posible threat to his partner.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:25 pm

"Sorry, but still no." Lance said. He got up and stretched. "Are you able to walk now?" He asked her. He could sense her anger building up inside her, and staying with her much longer would result in a fight. Luckily, having aura abilities were quite useful when Pokémon are trying to hide their emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:56 pm

-"Yeah i am fine...just leave already..."

She is actually sad because of his answer, she didnt really enjoyed being rejected by others , even if it happened quite alot due her acttiude towards others, besides its useless to try to join the guild alone, realising that just made her want to give up and head back home.

her leg was still wounded, she was not really able to walk, she just told him to leave due to her not wanting to show the sensible side of her.

-"why even trying anyways...Liepard was right, i would not have even been able to enter the guild anyways..." she tought to herself looking down in the water
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Lance could sense Stella sadness, so he looked back at her. "Why are you giving up so easily? I never knew that the best grass type would give up that easily." He smiled. "Ok, since you seem so determined to join my team, I'll let you. But if you do anything harsh to anyone at the guild, or to any of my friends, I'll literally kick you off my team" His foot suddenly flamed up, showing Stella what he meant. Lance's foot then stopped flaming, but it still was warm. He thought that blaze kick was one of the coolest moves he inherited from his father. He then walked towards the guild. He stopped and turned around. "Are you coming?" He said to Stella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 11:39 pm

she looks at the riolu smiling, it seems that what you said cheered her up, somewhat she quite liked riolu's actittude, she was quite happy to be allowed on his team. yet she wondered how the riolu could read her so easily, how did he knew she was trying to harm others, she just decided to give up about it and carry on.

-"I am coming...but...my leg still hurts alot...can you help me?"
she didnt wanted to say that she was just feeling sad and that she said a lie about her leg to make him go, specially not now that the riolu made her feel so much better.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 am

"Ok." Lance said. He carefully picked up Stella, and started taking her to the guild. "Hey Stella," He said, "I should let you know a couple things about my team. First, this is my team, so I give the commands. Next, the team name is team mystical. Also, Twinkle is timid, so please be friendly around her. And remember that I can sense emotions, so it's no use hiding them from me. Well, that's everything for now." He smiled at Stella. "I hope that's not too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:30 am

She sighs and then answers to you.

"fine i guess...just dont boss me around too much, alright?" she smiles looking at him happily

she is still wondering how hes captable of reading others with so much ease, shes really curious about it, how does it works and how and when he can use that ability.

"Say lance, how can you even do that emotion sensing thing...i really want to know how is it posible!"

she smiles back at him on a rather playfull way even blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:59 am

"It's called aura." Lance says. "I don't know exactly what it is, but most riolu and lucario are able to sense other pokemon's aura, telling the Lucario and Riolu how they are feeling. All Lucario and one very special Riolu are able to focus aura into a sphere and use it as an attack." He looked around. "The ability to sense aura is also good to see pokemon at far distances or to see pokemon at night." He looks back at Stella and smiles. She may seem sassy on the outside, but on the inside, she is a very kind pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:14 am

-"thats so interesting...just one thing...dont go around telling people how i actually feel, its a bit embarasing you know?"

She blushed, could it be that that riolu that she just meet is actually growing on her? she is really confused about why or how she actually got to like lance, maybe the fact that he could actually see her real self or maybe it was because of his helpful spirit, she does not knows why, but she did liked him maybe the whole trying to take over the guild plan was not worth it anymore, maybe she wanted to just hang out with him more often, not even the snivy herself knew why she was feeling that way.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:38 am

"Ok, I won't tell anyone." Lance said. After a little more walking, they finally arrived at the guild. "Hey, is your leg ok enough for you to walk? It will seem strange if I carry you to the guildmaster." He blushed. He didn't want to be seen carrying around a female. And he was sure that Stella didn't want to be seen being carried around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:04 am

She looks around for a while blushing then says

-"Fair enough, that was really kind of you"

She hugs lance then gets down from his arms carefully and starts to walk at your side, she knew it would have been embarasing if they just showed up like that so she just puts up with the pain and keeps walking, she really hoped that she did not had to do that much work, yet she was somewhat in debt with that riolu now, he not only helped her and allowed her on his team, but also carried her most of the way back, she makes sure no one else is watchig and then says.

-"by the way, thank you lance"
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:49 am

"you're welcome!" Lance happily says. He was more than happy to help a friend. He looked up at the guild. He felt like he was joining the guild all over again. He looked back at Stella. "Are you ready to meet the guildmaster?" He asked her. He wondered how Stella was going to get along with the guildmaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:13 am

-"You know i dont like being bossed around, i am too good for that..."

She crosses her little arms looking up at the guild, she smiles then looks back at the riolu.

-"Fine i will behave, just for one reason...I dont wanna get you in trouble..."

Saying that is surprisingly not selfish from her it is rather unlike her, she seems to really appreciate that riolu for her, she looks up taking a deep breath as she says to the lucario.

-"Well, lets go then"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the start! (oppen)   A trip to the start! (oppen) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the start! (oppen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2