Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team mystical sleeping quarters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Team mystical sleeping quarters Empty
PostSubject: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:54 am

Lance woke up and stretched out his body. He had a relaxing night, and he was ready to do whatever he felt like. He got up and left his room, wondering what to do today. He decided to take a walk around grassveil and meet the shop owners, probably buy something while he's at it.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:15 am

Twinkle was still asleep, she seems to be really confortable on the bed, she seems to be just quetily sleeping due to her being kindof tired, she seems to be relaxed and having nice dreams, she streches in her sleep slightly as she snores quietly, you can see shes really happy of being with you, also she has not been able to sleep so relaxed ever since her mother had that enocunter that changed her way of living.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Lance walked back into the room and saw that Twinkle was still sleeping, so he wrote a note telling her that they were moving to a bigger room and left it on the table. Then he grabbed his bag and walked to the new room. He then pulled out his wonder map and looked at it, thinking of where to go exploring today.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:11 pm

After some time she woke up, slightly confusde that he is still not around, she looked around seeing the note, then she streches and goes out to look for their new room, she wondered what was the reason behind getting a bigger room, she was quite curious about it and also she felt a bit sleepy aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:05 pm

She walked onto the room looking fairly unamused, she looked around the room for a while thinking "this place needs some decoration, its not bad...but i could tottaly make it better" she lays down on the bed looking up.

-"i wonder where the others are coming in the room..." she streched up looking at the door
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 am

The stunky walks into the other room, she kindof panics when she sees the snivy backing away slightly, she was scared of the stranger, yet if she was allowed in this room logically she should be a new team member, so she just looked at the snivy for a while looking scared, she is unable to say anything to her due her fear of talking to strangers.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Lance walked into the room and saw that both his team members were already in. He looked at Twinkle, seeing that she was scared of Stella, decided to explain who she was. "Twinkle, this is Stella, a snivy I met at the small pond. She wanted to join our team, so I let her." He went to the table and unrolled his map. "Anyways, I have been looking for a area for us to explore, and I have decided that we should first explore Peacha Forest" He pointed to a forest on his map that was close to grassveil. He looked at both his team members. "Does anyone have a reason that we should not go here?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:37 am

Twinkle looked up at lance looking really worried out of a sudden, she moved up close to lance shivering a little and then she says "B-but lance...i am alergic to pecha berries..." she looks down shivering a little, she really wanted to stay as far as possible from that kind of places due to them being dangerious to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:52 am

Stella looked at twinkle, she was really disgusted by the smell, you could tell if you look at her expression, she was not really saying anything out loud nor showing too much disgust about it, yet it was awfull, then she looked at lance for a while noticing he is not even noticing it

Stella's mind-"How can lance even stand this?! i mean seriously i now see why she is so shy, smelling like that anyone would want to stay away...well, no going back now...i guess i will just have to deal with it"

Stella coughed a little, yet she did her best to just pretend to be perfectly fine just because she promised lance that she would get along with twinkle, and looking at her low self-esteem she would just get even more shy if she knew how disgusted stella was.

Stella-"Nice to meet you twinkle...So, where are we supossed to go then?"

the snivy said, looking at twinkle and smiling a little then looking up at lance.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Lance frowned when Twinkle said that she was allergic to peacha berries. Oh well, he will just have to choose another area. He looked at his map some more. "Ok, how about Shadowhue forest?" It was farther away from grassveil, but that's where they will have to go. "If anyone has a reason why we should not go to Shadowhue forest, please tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:49 am

Stella crossed her arm looking at lance for a while, the she walked up close to him looking down at the map being just to get her mind to focus onto something else besides how foul the stunky's scent was.

Stella- "I guess its alright to go there, by the way...lance, whats the purpose behind our little expediton? is it merely exploration or are we going after something or someone in particular"

the snivy said looking back at lance  afterwards.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:53 am

Twinkle backed off a little being to shy to talk with stella, she looks at lance as she mannages to say
"w-well...I-i dont see a problem with that location" she was worried that her last answer had made lance slightly let down, so she decided to this time say yes even if she found the name of the place a bit scary, the idea of going there made her uneasy, yet she wanted to make lance happy because he means alot for her.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:41 am

Lance looks at Stella. "Well, we are just going there just to explore and to get used to fighting other pokemon as a team. We may also find some Items while we're there, which will come in handy in future expeditions." He rolled the map back up and put it in his bag. "Well, since none of us have any reasons not to go to shadowhue forest, lets head there as soon as possible." He walked out of the room and headed towards the guild's exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Stella streched up and walks out looking fairly uninterested, she was not really that exited of having to work without having a fairly decent reason but riolu was the leader so she would have to at the very least try to obey him a little, just so he wont get upset about her being incredibly lazy when it came to do work, she looked back at twinkle and said

Stella-" Well then, we are heading out...are you coming along?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Twinkle looked at stella, being a little shy about coming close, then she notices that both lance and her were heading out and she finnaly talks to stella by replying to her on a really shy way "w-wait up..i am going too..." she shivered and walked out with them trying not to be too scared of stella, she was apparently harmless up until now, there was something a little off in her personality yet she is not captable of seeing exactly what it is.

She decides that she should probably try to stop being too worried about being with her aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team mystical sleeping quarters   Team mystical sleeping quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Team mystical sleeping quarters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next