Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) Empty
PostSubject: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:05 am

the young snivy walked into the pecha forest, it was such a drag to walk here, and she felt slightly tired even if it was a short way from the guild to this location, she was here in order to get some lovely and sweet pecha berries in order to get some one to bake a berry cake just for herself, she was really carving for something sweet to eat, she looked around the forest the pecha berries were too high and she wasnt feeling like climbing up, a cute snivy like herself should never get too worked out with this kind of stuff anyways

Stella-"These are too high...where could i get a peasant Err...i mean pokemon to collect as many of them and carry them to my team's room"

she said to herself as she walked around the forest looking for some one captable of doing all of the work for her, she was also looking for some extra items if posible but mostly set to get as many berries as possible, and not having to work too hard to get them.

Stella-"This is such a drag, where could i find a helpfull pokemon in the middle of the forest!".

The young snivy said out loud hoping she could get any pokemon to show up to her.

=Energy -5 due to walking all the way to the forest=
Energy 14/19
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 am

"This is such a drag, where could i find a helpful pokemon in the middle of the forest!"

A voice? It had been a while since she had heard a voice that was not just the twittering of bird pokemon or the hushed whispers of the leaves in the wind. It seemed as if this pokemon was in need of help, maybe a peek before she rushed in to "save the day".

A leap into a tree, struggling to climb on the vertical surface but her claws managed to dig into it enough to get her up completely. These trees didn't have the plentiful arms Shadowhue had, it made it difficult to maneuver on solid branches with ease. Luckily, she could spot the owner of the voice from in the tree.

A familiar face? No, couldn't be. This one had a more slender build, and she doubted his voice would change to sound so feminine, even if it had been a while before she had seen him. Was the tail smaller as well? She couldn't tell, she would need a side by side comparison to tell for certain, either way this was no familiar face.

A grin swept across the gray muzzle of the vixen, this would be easy pickings. Unless this other woman was just lazy? Even so, the lazy nature would surely mean less activity, and less activity would mean less experience in battle. Who knew though, maybe it wouldn't come to be a battle. If she played her cards right, she could snatch everything this snivy owned right from under her long snooty nose.

The dark fox pokemon leaped down into the snivy's sight, showing her grey fur and darker grey mane self. A zorua, her species was obvious, the master of illusions. There was a clinking sound as she landed, she had strange clip on golden earrings, stolen no doubt.

"A helping hand hm?" Mirage spoke to the snivy, taking a seat in front of the grass snake. Her tail flicking as she sat on her hind legs, a friendly smile on her face to mask her intentions. The game had begun, now she just had to wait for the reaction.

Would the snake know her from wanted posters, order the thief around, or perhaps the snake would simply greet her and ask of her business in this forest? The zorua could only guess as she awaited for an answer from the elegant green snake.

( ( Mirage the Zorua | 24/29 Energy | Level 16 ) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 am

Wow, I really need to get myself away from this forest, Marshall lamented in his head as he walked over the dirt paths, some new to him but most of them familiar. I mean, it's getting to the point where I can practically create a mental map of the place without really having to think about it. But... Something about this forest really inspires me, persuading me to keep returning to this place. Maybe it's because it was the first place I explored after I left the desert... I don't know. Maybe it's just because I find it calming.

When the Trapinch found himself approaching a fork in the road, he was presented with two choices. He could take the familiar route which he had taken before, or he could take the other route and explore someplace new. After mulling it over for a bit, Marshall decided to take the newer path in favour of exploration. Before he could start, however, he heard a voice in the distance. He wasn't close enough to hear what it said, but he decided he should at least check it out. Changing his direction, Marshall started to move towards the direction that he had heard the voice coming from.

Energy: 12/17
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:38 am

The snivy waited patiently for something to happen, she looked around hoping to find someone, then almost out of a sudden the strange and tricky fox shows herself, she looks down at the pokemon for a while, looking onto every detail of her, then she rolls her eyes saying.

Stella-" Great, about time some one showed up, a perfect pokemon such as myself shouldnt have to wait to get help!"  She said looking at the zoura, you can tell by the way she talks she is really full of herself.

not even bothering to greet the zoura she just tells her what she wants to get

Stella-"Say, i was asking for help because i need someone to gather as many berries as it coud posibily get, so would you hurry up and climb the tree!"

It was quite ovious that the snivy was really sassy, apparently she dosent haves any idea  nor cares much about who that zorua is, or its intentions, she only cared about her own desire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:37 am

He said it was this way, I'm sure it was this way. Wait, he never said it was this way. This is why I said to bring a map, but did I spend time trying to find one? Of course not. Well there's always a way to improve in hindsight. thought Isoba before facepalming himself and yelling "Owch too hard!".

A few minutes of walking later Isoba found himself back where he was earlier and suddenly realized he was walking in circles this whole time... Think logically, this forest is full of delicious berries so I won't starve. Hopefully other Pokemon will want the berries so I can shout out to them if they are nearby, that'll hopefully maybe work. thought Isoba.

"Hello, is anyone here who doesn't mind going out of their way to help a stranger out?" yelled Isoba at the top of his lungs before sitting down waiting to hear a response or not hear one as the case may be.

» Energy: 14/19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 am

Iver kept repeating his task in his head to make sure he doesn't stray from his goal. 'So, I have to find these pecha berries... but there's so many here... it can't take too long to finish this up,' he thought as he picked some pecha berries to put in a satchel.
He sprawled out his incomplete map of the forest and traced his steps on the map to make sure he wouldn't be lost.
Putting up his map, he heard a cry. A cry that Iver could not quite decipher, but he knew where it was coming from. He swiftly ran over to where he heard the origin of the cry, and saw a lone Froakie.
"Um... hey! Did you... call for help?" asked Iver. He was still a little rattled from that run in with Silverdawn the Ekans earlier, so his words were unsteady.

> Energy 14/19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 pm

She heard the cry of help in the distance, she was fairly bored, just waiting for the zorua's response.

Stella-"Hmph, i was doing that BEFORE it was cool...jokes aside, i do wonder who is calling for help, and i do wonder if there would be any way to use them on my favor too...most likely" They snivy tought to herself as she looks down at the zorua for a while waiting for it to respond to her demands she was far too lazy to climb on the trees herself, and also she would rather to have someone elese to help her at all times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Marshall stopped in his tracks as he heard another voice emanating from a different direction. This one sounded more urgent than the last; it sounded like somebody could be in legitimate danger. He also heard another voice coming from the direction that the first voice had come from. He couldn't really make out what they were saying, but Marshall had to trust that they had the situation under control. Quickly, he turned away from his current path and started to run towards the second voice's location.

It didn't take him too long to get there, and when he did, he found himself in a clearing. The clearing also contained two other Pokémon besides him. I can't tell which Pokémon yelled, but I should make sure they're okay anyways. Making up his mind, the Trapinch started to approach the duo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:10 pm

A person, at last. A grass type too, maybe he will be good with forests. How do I know he doesn't want to mug me though? I hardly have enough money as is so being mugged would severely hurt my wallet. I'm panicking too much, I should just talk to him. thought Isoba before starting off the conversation. "Hello, sorry to disturb you but I'm extremely lost. I thought this was the way to the Guild and that this was a sort of test but it appears not."

"The point is that I'm stuck going around in circles and I should let you speak, sorry about that." said Isoba with several nervous hand gestures and head scratches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:43 pm

"Uh..."
'No, this isn't the right way to start things off', thought Iver as he sat down about two feet (0.6 meters) away from the Froakie.
"Well, my name is Iver. And how ab-" He cut himself off as he heard some footsteps in the distance.
"Um, yeah, we have company. I'll help you out of the forest in a bit," he remarked as he stood up to the direction of the footsteps, and saw a lone Trapinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:14 pm

(sorry if this is not too long, IOS tells me many a lie on this site)

I should be ready, is he a good Pokémon? We both have the type advantage so I shouldn't worry too much. thought Isoba as he turned to watch the action happening. Isoba dashed quickly to the Snivy's side and asked "Is he a good Pokémon? I heard some people were being attacked and I don't really know how to distinguish a good Pokémon from a bad one."

Regardless Isoba reached into the bubbles (frubbles if you are that guy) that amass on the backs of all Froakies and pulled out a handful of Toxic Spikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:30 pm

"Well, I'm not that sure, to be honest. You almost never see Trapinch around these parts, so I don't think we need to be prepared for an attack," said Iver as he motioned for the Trapinch to head over here.
"Uh, don't worry, we won't hurt you or anything," he called out to said Trapinch. "I don't think the toxic spikes will be necessary," returning his attention to the Froakie by his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:48 am

I'm an absolute idiot, why in the world would a trapinch be all the way out here if he wanted to attack us? He would have the advantage in a desert due to any sandstorms for cover and sand to hide in. I'm just on edge I think so I guess I'm just jumpy. thought Isoba as he tucked the toxic spikes back into his bubbles.
"A bit off topic but do you know the way out of here at all or are we screwed? I'm new around these parts." said Isoba to the Snivy he was walking with, "I don't even know your name yet, I'm Isoba."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:10 pm

(OOC: Getting Internet here is hard :()
Marshall was pretty worried for a second when the duo prepared to defend themselves. Oh man, He thought to himself. I really ought to have introduced myself earlier so that I wouldn't look suspicious. Walking forward again, Marshall decided to introduce himself before the situation got worse. "Um, sorry about sneaking up on you like that. I-I heard I voice calling from over here, so I came over to see what was happening. Once again, sorry for surprising you."
(EDIT: Yeah, I think I'm gonna duck out as well, since Internet isn't readily available to me I'm not going to be able to keep up with the rather frequent posts. Best of luck.)

Last edited by Umbreon28 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:51 pm

What's this? Many more pokemon were appearing, the zorua huffed. She wouldn't be able to take on the snivy if she had any friends, "Sorry, i'm no fool nor slave."
The zorua gave a huff and fled back into the bushes. Although she hated to let such easy prey to go so easily, she didn't want to risk getting caught and thrown into jail. At least the day was still young, and she could hopefully find someone else to steal from. Her stomach was growling, hopefully she could find someone to fool soon.

((I'm bowing out of this thread since your love of the courtesy of a posting order is so great I simply cannot staySarcasm alert btw and even if I stayed I wouldn't get the credits for the damn page since I lack participation.))

Credit to Pika for the gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)   craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody) Empty

Back to top Go down

craving for something sweet (Oppen to everybody)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next