Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) Empty
PostSubject: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Serena walked through Grassveil calmly, just admiring the scenery to occupy herself. Obviously she couldn't buy anything from the shops yet, but once she got some Poke she'd get necessary items if she made or joined a rescue team. Or, maybe a scarf, or a cloak from Dandy's? She didn't know yet. As she was thinking of all this, she bumped into another Pokemon. "Hey!" She said. "Watch where you're going!"

Last edited by MoonDust on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Stella just found herself walking around the town , she was feeling quite bored, and without nothing much to do, she needed a team in order to join the guild, and she did not knew where to begin searching "Well...what Am I supposed to do, I need to come up with a way of re-entering the guild. I still can't believe that I was replaced from my other team" she was really distracted with her train of thought when suddenly she bumped onto somebody else.

"Hey, Watch were you're going!" The other pokemon said, she wasn't simply going to let somebody talk to her like that, so she decided to respond.

"Me?! You were the one that bumped into me! If anybody should watch out it should be YOU!" She said on her usual sassy tone.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Serena was momentarily shocked. This Snivy had sass. "I still think both of us should've been more careful of looking where we were going!" The scarred Snivy huffed. Nobody ever talked to her like that before, so this Pokemon obviously had no experience with manners whatsoever. She sighed. "Well, whatever. I'll be on my way now." Jerk she wanted to mutter. Instead she regained her calm nature and kept walking, not looking back at the other Snivy who had sassed her. 'Now... where is the Guild that I can register at?' Serena thought.

She walked on casually. Suddenly she thought she had been quite rude, very unlike her. "It must've been because I quickly reacted.." she muttered to herself. Things like that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Stella turned around looked at her for a moment as she crossed her arms and thinks to herself "I didn't realized it was another snivy...Hmh..maybe I really was too distracted" She sighs out of frustration. She couldnt help but to feel slightly bad, even thought being like that was pretty usual of her.

"Yeah...sure, I have to go find somebody that wants to join the guild anyways"
She turned around again as she decided that maybe she should just let the arguing stay on that point. She then kept walking around the town looking bored wondering where she could posibily even find anybody willing to join the guild, it felt like a pointless wandering around in the town, everybody that wanted to go in the guild that lived here pretty much had their teams done.

"Tsk...looking For somebody to team up with is such a drag..." She thought as she resumed her quest.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 pm

'She's looking to form a team, too?!' Serena realized. It was possible. Very possible. She turned and called to the other Snivy, "Hey! If you're looking for a partner for the guild, I maybe could be of help? I'm looking for one myself." Arceus, she hoped she would accept. 'Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes...' She kept mentally chanting. Serena needed a partner as much as that other Snivy did. She waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:06 pm

She turned around looking at the other snivy, she was actually calling her but...what Could she possibly want...she Walked up at her as she heard her being interested on forming a team, she thought [color=#ffccff]"Well, that was some luck right there...i Was just growing tired of looking around"[/color] She smiles a little bit and answer to her.

"Sure, I guess we can help eachother out on that one...Fine By me"
She nods at her feeling rather glad of having skipped what could have possibly been an incredibly long search. Heck she was even thinking about giving up on this whole searching thing, Also she thought it would be nice to get to know how other snivys are like, she had never seen one of her own species before.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Serena sighed a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank you! That saved me a lot of time right there.. I'm so relieved!" She smiled at the other Snivy. "I apologize that we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Serena. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand to offer a handshake politely. 'That was the closest call I've ever had.... This will be great!' Serena thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Stella smiles "You know...I Was also getting pretty sick of looking around, it really is harder than how they make it look." she said while walking up to the other snivy until they are both looking at each other.

She shakes Serena's hand and then she presents herself aswell "My name is Stella." She looks up for a while then back at her "I guess it will be a nice experience to hang out with somebody of my same species, so...Should We talk about ourselves a little before going or just going to the guild right away?" She looks at her wondering what she would answer.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:33 pm

"I have no idea." Serena replied. "Nice to meet you, Stella." The scarred Snivy then remembered the two didn't know where to go to sign up for the guild in the first place. "Actually, we should ask around for where to sign up for the guild... I just realized this." Serena shrugged. "It'll be nice hanging out with another Snivy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:49 pm

"Dont worry, i know where the guild is" stella said as she crosses her arms "I was on a team before for a little while..." Stella wags her tail as she looks at Serena "You know...we can get to talk while we get there...is a long way from this side of the town" Stella started walking to the general direction the guild was while looking back at serena "So...why you want to join the guild anyways?" stella says sounding rather bored.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:55 pm

"Oh, me?" Serena smiled at Stella's somewhat interest in her reason. "I wanted to get more friends, go on adventures, and help other Pokemon while I'm at it. Besides, missions and adventures, requests... they seem fun" 'Doing good, Serena, doing good.' She thought to herself. They seemed to be hitting it off together. "It's nice to know you know where it is. Why did you decide to be on a rescue team before you... left it or whatever happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:15 am

"Hmh...well thats nice to know..." Stella kept walking as she answers to the other snivy's question "Well you see...My last team got separated on a mission, and the leader replaced me with someone else...I mean, can you believe that!? I am sure that i am clearly better on every way than whoever is replacing me" She sounded sassy again, it was pretty ovbious that this was a common trait of her "Well, My reason to be in the guild is because i like to get praised by others...I also have...very personal reasons to be on the guild" Stella smiles and looks up as she thought to herself "I wonder if other snivys are that energetic...hmh...".
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:35 am

"Interesting reasons. I'm sorry to hear about your replacement. I like being praised aswell. I have no clue if this is a common trait with our kind." Serena replied. She smiled at Stella warmly. "And no, I can't believe they would replace you like that!" Serena must've started to feel more sympathetic for Stella, because she started thinking Stella wasn't bad, even though she was sassy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:49 am

"Well, he did said something about his team being full. I don't really hate him for that...We didnt even saw eachother for a month...so yeah" She seems to lighten up a little seeing she actualy agreed with her as she kept walking towards the guild "Walking is such a drag some times" she streches her back a little while walking wondering on how good would her new team do, she was already getting to like being around that other snivy, something about interacting with somebody of her own species was nice.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:53 am

"I can understand that. And I agree.... walking can be a drag." Serena was already forming a good bond with Stella. She was glad because of that. The scarred snivy could tell this was going to be fun, except for one thing. How well would their team do? Would they gain more members? Would they start off with almost no Poke and a bad start? All these questions circulated her mind as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)   The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost) Empty

Back to top Go down

The accidental meeting with Stella the Snivy (Slost)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next