Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

First Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: First Request    First Request  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Spoiler:

Serena sighed. That little mission she chose for the scarf was a good start, because their team was so..... low ranked. She turned to Stella as they neared Shadowhue. "Alright. It's gonna get somewhat vicious in there for you. If you get defeated, we have to go back to the start and try again." She explained. The Snivy knew Stella had been on a team, but it was a good refresher. Then she walked in. 'Here we go....' Serena thought.

(27 - 10 = 17)
Back to top Go down

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:55 am

Stella walked up close to Serena as she looked at her , and then looking to their objective... Shadowhue Forest , She was wondering how long it would take them to retrieve the scarf , She hated walking in dark places. She was very familiar with this forest, being the exact same location that separated the other team she was on. Because of said events she was worried about what might happen in such place.

She listened to Serena, as she began to talk to her, when she finished her sentence she decides to  respond by saying"Too vicious for me? I am sure you will protect me, after all I am the most important part of the team..." On a rather smug and confident tone as she laughed , even if she sounded careless she was going to be very careful, after all what she wanted was to succeed.

Energy [10/20]
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Serena chuckled. "Oh, yes. There's no worrying about that," She grinned. This was going to be entertaining and fun at the same time. Yes, there were ferals, but did that matter right now? Nope. 'This'll be a piece of cake. If I can scale Black Mist Mountain, I can do this.' The Snivy thought firmly. They were going to do this and do it well!
Back to top Go down

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:19 am

"Well, lets get this easy task over with" Stella said as she walked within the dark forest. After some minutes of walking she decided to take a look at her surroundings, she took a rather serious attitude as soon as they walked deep in the forest, being on guard and alert. This trait was rare on her she often tended to be too lazy and too full of herself to attempt to help anybody but herself, but it was of her best interest to get to be on a decent team, Which in the way involved helping on the missions in order to earn confidence among the rest of the teams...but to an outsider's perspective it looked like if she cared about the job itself.

"So, shall we begin our search or would you rather walk deeper within this forest?" Stella said to Serena on a rather serious tone.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:42 pm

"We should begin searching." Serena responded calmly, but seriously. She needed to take this seriously in order to succeed. Otherwise, it would fail, and the job would be put up again. Hopefully, they wouldn't be like the other teams that failed. 'Please dear Arceus help us...' Serena thought with hope.
Back to top Go down

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:10 am

"Sure...lets just get this over with" She said as she rolled her eyes out of boredom as she just wanders in the forest in order to begin the search, she kept her guard up but she began to also start with the search in hopes of finding also other items for the sake of collecting stuff.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:36 am

((Something for Admins to note: Serena has evolved now, so we're going along as if Serena was already a Servine.))
[New energy count: 25]

Serena just rolled her eyes at what her friend had said, and kept going. Sighing, she swept her eyes across the forest floor, looking for anything interesting. It seemed at the moment there was nothing, but the Servine had hopes of finding something that would intrigue her rather than bore her. The grass type continued walking casually, bag swinging at her side as she did so. "I never thought Pecha would grow to be so boring while looking for a SCARF." Serena commented aloud.

MoonDust carried out 6 launched of one Pecha Forest :
First Request  5FHh31b , First Request  O9xqXFR , First Request  RvuSukW , First Request  HUdHrl3 , First Request  W6tXtbK , First Request  5FHh31b
Back to top Go down

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Stella jumped back when she saw the horde of pokemon approaching, it seems that the loud noise alerted five pokemon at the same time "W-whoa!" she jumped back to a safe distance shocked of the sudden group of pokemon that just jumped at them out of nowhere, it almost made her and fall over yet due to sheer luck she managed a somewhat decent landing "What do you filthy morons think you are doing!?!" she yelled out of both annoyance and shock, this working as an unintentional taunting making them focus on her instead of serena.

She kept her distance by performing backflips and jumping away while trying to think on a cheap way of taking them all out and to prevent herself from getting hit.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 pm

[E: 12 (Oh crap.)]

Serena sighed as she saw Stella go through all the trouble to jump around to avoid the enemies, clearly trying to find out a way to wipe them all out. 'She must've forgotten I can take them out in one hit now....' The Servine shrugged. She used Leaf Tornado, and almost all the Pokemon ferals went sailing into trees, unconscious. Only the Murkrow and the Pineco remained. "Stella, I can take them out easily. I'm guessing you haven't noticed yet that I've evolved." The grass type stated plainly.
Back to top Go down

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:36 am

"Tsk...showoff" She says as the strong tornado cleared up, then she  fires magical leaves at the pokemon that were left in the field out of anger, she aimed for the pineco making the leaves hit him upwards to the murkrow it looked as if it was a perfect shot (magical leaf never misses which of course makes her look as if her aim was perfect), this caught the pineco off guard and he used its signature move, self destruct blowing the murkrow down to the ground "Yeah, i noticed... I Was just busy trying to take out the horde YOU alerted..." she said turning away clearly feeling jealous of Serena's power increase. That made her act sassy towards her which was obvious due the tone of her voice on the last sentence.

She sighs and crosses her arms trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:28 pm

"Some friend YOU turned out to be...." The Servine muttered under her breath angrily. Who was Stella to say she had alerted the horde herself? They both had! Not ONE of them, BOTH of them! This angered Serena extremely as the walked on, ignoring the stick she walked past. Stella could be a bit of a jerk when she wanted to be, the grass type noticed. Quite rude, if the Servine wanted to go further on the list of things. Maybe she should've teamed up with someone less of a rude, selfish, jerk. This type of behavior hadn't happened when they first met, so it definitely didn't make sense how she was doing it now, and Serena hated it.
Back to top Go down

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:04 pm

She sighs out of frustration and walks up behind her "Look, i just got startled by the huge horde of pokemon" she says still sounding annoyed, she just walked up with her as she looked around the place in order to see what else she could find around this place. She was not going to say it but she wasn't comfortable with the fact that she acted like that.

"Lets see if we can just fulfill the objective already" she said to serena as she walked up deeper in the forest looking around on hopes of finding at least something as fast as possible.

Guest carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
First Request  Hc4wJXb , First Request  QfHz1GB , First Request  PmCnMcA
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Serena nodded, and nearly jumped out of her skin when a Forretress and a Paras startled her. Out of impulse, the Servine used Iron Tail on the Paras, luckily knocking it over the head, making it go unconscious immediately. "I swear, these enemies are popping up like crazy!" The grass type commented bitterly aloud. It was getting quite irritating that they were finding so many feral Pokemon instead of the scarf they needed. What kind of a journey was this?
Back to top Go down

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 pm

"I am pretty sure that was the last one of th-" She talked as she got cut off by a forretress that quite illiterately rushed at her at Max speed and bashed her hard enough to make her get flung and hit a tree which looked quite painful. She slowly got up trembling a little due the pain "how do you even DARE?!" She fires a barrage of magical leaves towards the pokemon that just bashed her to get revenge on him pretty much being able to faint it. She then knelled down feeling low on energy.

(Energy:3/20) (lll.................)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Serena jumped to help Stella, knocking out the Paras with an Iron Tail. "Nobody.... is going to hurt my teammate!" She snarled as she charged the Forretress, whacking it with her tail last minute. This was aggravating! She didn't need Stella getting knocked around by weaker Pokemon (in the Servine's perspective), or, in Stella's case, stronger Pokemon. It was an unfair battle, if you asked Serena herself. The Servine frowned, and helped Stella up. "Are you ok, Stella?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Request  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Request    First Request  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Request
Page 1 of 1