Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Life the RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Life the RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I've been wanting to revive Life for a while now. Problem was: I didn't know how to make it work. I'd like to Thank PikaPikaa and Wistuffly for inspiring this idea: Do Life as an RPG.

What is Life:
Life is an old and popular rp that I had killed because it was too much for me to keep track of everything. Life is about a popular and realistic Video Game system that adapts to the user's preferences. If your favorite game is minecraft, it will adopt a minecraft feel and still keep new things in. The game is a SYSTEM and it is ENTIRELY independent(No internet connection needed or servers for hooking up with friends across the world or even buying video games as you can simply ask the system for the advertised game) and surprisingly cheap. There's a glitch on the Final Boss though, the final boss will appear but then the screen will freeze and a high pitched noise will send the player into a coma. The rp is about what is happening to the player, who has been turned into their character(That they can fully customize at any time they wish) and has been INSERTED INTO THE GAME. Now let's hope I don't completely fail!

Rules:
YOU MUST BEGIN AS HUMAN.
Regarding upgrades: You can request certain upgrades which are received when you defeat a boss. If the upgrade is deemed NOT over powered at your current level then you may receive that as your next upgrade.
You can join other people's "Servers" by sending an invitation, you will go if they accept. If you wish to leave then simply state "LOG OUT" to go to a new game, this may be denied sometimes though by the glitch.

COMMANDS:
>>LOG OUT
Return to your original game, may not work all the time.

>>GLITCH
Use only when the person you're with is lagging out or not posting, will bring you back to your first game.

>>JOIN *INSERT NAME HERE*
Joins someone. May not work all the time.

>>INVITE *INSERT NAME HERE*
Invites someone to your game. May not work all the time.

>>SHOW FRIENDS
Shows you the player listings and their current status.

All other commands are locked, and will be unlocked/revealed as the game goes on.

You may decide to rp it out as if you were in a normal rp or do ">" to enter your commands.

now, let us begin shall we?
How to begin:

>>START
>>APPERANCE: *Insert Your Game Character's Appearance Here*
>>AWAKE

Participants | Status
Pichu | :'( B
Nazgul | x(
Claire | :) B
Sparrow | :I
Haruka | :'(
Sakura | :) L
Gavin | x(

Condition meanings:
:'( = Bad
:) = Good
:I = Stuck
x( = Not posting/lagging
L = Locked
B = in a Boss Battle/Puzzle

Participants Dead:
Lydia(Sakura)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 am

>Glance at man.
"Oh, hey." Shit, I don't know who this guy is! Sparrow does, apparently, but...
Alright, calm down, don't worry. Acting out of character never fares well. I don't want a repeat of Daemon Hill. "Shit, I... Someone tied me down there. Like, to the bottom of the river."
>Stand up
Once I've stood up, my still rope-bound leg is clearly visible to the man. I only just notice that I'm still clutching the knife tightly, and awkwardly place it in my pocket.
>Take stock of my inventory based on what is clearly visible NOW.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:40 am

Lydia
>>POINT SWORD UP
You point the sword up, and are careful not to have it over yourself and wait. The rabbit finally lands and the sword goes into its stomach as the handle is dug into the ground next to you. The rabbit squeals and jumps again, freeing itself from the sword and landing on the far end of the field. It screeches once more and turns around, digging dirt back into the hole from here. You manage to get out of the hole in time. The rabbit hisses once more and makes yet another leap into the air to jump down on you again.
>>SURROUNDINGS
You hear a neigh in the distance. Your horse is sitting there staring at you as if it expected something.

Pika
>>GO TO TOWN
Town? What Town? You're in a house! You instead walk into the parlor and look around. You see a large chandelier and sofas to the sides of the house. Paintings and candles decorate the halls and stairs run up each side in perfect symmetry to lead to an upstairs room. You check the door that leads outside, it's locked and needs a key to unlock but the door is wooden and it seems fairly weak. There's a piano in the very back with romantic candles and rose petals on its hood, along with another note.
>>TURN ON LIGHT IF IT'S TOO DARK
There's candles, you don't really need the flashlight right now.

Sparrow
>>MAN'S ACTIONS
The man notices your tied up legs and seems to flinch, "Really? It must have been Henry. Isn't he always trying to kill you? We should get you back to the hotel, really."
>>SURROUNDINGS
You are surrounded by sailors preparing boats, they seem to have gotten used to your wet existence and went back to their daily activities. There are only three boats and each are tied to the doc, stealing one of those would prove to be difficult. You notice that the man that is speaking to you is fairly heavy weighted and is wearing what seems to be a suit and is look at you as if you're acting weird. there are a few buckets here and there along with some rope, other than that there seems to be nothing else worthy of mentioning on the wooden dock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:52 am

pika>READ OTHER NOTE. also, use flashlight to rave for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 am

antonm1107 wrote:
>Take stock of my inventory based on what is clearly visible NOW.
"I might have a concussion or something. Don't really trust myself to drive or anything. Can I trust you to drive me there?"
Alright, I can't tell if I'm in a GTA clone or what. It seems to be a sandbox, and this guy seems to imply that he wants to steal a car to take it home. He seems fairly casual about me being drowned, and blames it on some guy called Henry. Whatever the case, I'm a criminal, since we're not making any move to call the cops or something.
While character appearance can be different from my own, and I may adopt a separate role, each player should have roughly the same personality as their character counterparts. Therefore, this guy can't be too weirded out by my out-of-character moments. Maybe. I don't really know, though; this is speculation.
SPARROW: CUT ROPE OFF OF LEGS
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:10 am

Lydia> Oh that worked, that's gr-OH SHIP HE'S COMING AFTER ME AAAAAAAA

Lydia> RUN AWA-SHADOWFAX YOU CAME FOR ME!

Lydia> FOLLOW/RIDE SHADOWFAX TO VICTORY!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 am

Pika
>>READ OTHER NOTE
>>NOTE
Dear Johannah,
These rose petals are for you! I figured maybe you'd appreciate them. I once again apologize, for my sins are dreadful. I have used yet another ritual, to summon another. It is to kill you, I hate for you to die, but it is for the good of the world. I hope you can forgive me!
>>RAVE PARTEH
You flash the light on and off and wave about wildly, until you knock it against the piano and your flashlight suddenly stopped working. Way to go, you've broken your flashlight

Sparrow
>>CHECK ITEM INVENTORY
You appear to only have a knife, not even a wallet or anything. Your gun holster has nothing!
>>MAN
"You kidden' me? I don't have a license!" the man seemed to joke. He headed towards the traffic jam, and picked out the nice and speedy car, "You comin'? I won't look very threatening by myself! You're the one that looks like you came from the gutters of San Francisco!" The drivers in the car seemed unaware that the two even existed or were planning on stealing their cars.

Lydia
>>RIDE THE HORSE
You leap onto the horse, who is in fact female, and the horse takes off into the center of the field. The rabbit lands, just missing the horse and the rider. The horse then turns and runs around to they are near the rabbit's rump. The rabbit looked around, lost and unaware of the horse and the rider behind them. The rabbit had strange cliff like structures on its armor, it looks climbable. The climbable armor ran up to the monster's back and led to its helm, where the armor didn't connect and revealed the rabbit's soft neck, right for the stabbing.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:18 am

Lydia> Realize that Shadowfaxine is a godsend.

Lydia> CLIMB THAT ARMOR LIKE JACK SPARROW

Lydia> STABBITY STAB STAB STABBITY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:24 am

>Nod and walk towards the car.
>Grab my knife.
>Attempt to open the door.
Honestly, this doesn't actually bother me so much. There are some true AIs in LIFE, but only like one or two. It's already obvious by the apparent obliviousness of the drivers that they aren't sentient, and I have no problem with stealing their car.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 am

Lydia
>>HORSE IS A GODSEND
You thank the gods for your horse.
>>CLIMB ARMOR LIKE JACK SPARROW
You climb the armor, skillfully and comically. When you reach the top you realize you now ARE Jack Sparrow. You also now have a jar of dirt in your other hand.
>>STAAAAAAAAB WONDERFUL STAAAAAAB
You stab violently into the rabbits neck. The rabbit screeches in pain and leaps into the air, you continue stabbing despite the sudden movement. The rabbit gives a final screech as your sword strikes bone. The rabbit tilted forward slightly, having been surprised and jumped wrong. It plummeted towards the earth and with a loud crack it snapped its neck on the ground. You meanwhile, accidentally let go in the fight and had grabbed onto its tail. When you land you hit the armor (luckily you manage to get away with a sore only) and fall to the ground. You look at your fallen foe, lying motionlessly on the ground. It begins to turn black, and strange looking tentacles shoot into the air and entangle themselves in each other. The Rabbit's meat and skin disappears as it evaporates. The tentacles point to you and stab into you. You scream in pain and pass out. When you awaken, you are back in the altar room, and the rabbit statue is reduced to rubble with a shaky explosion. The statue on the other side's black and white boxes disappear.

Sparrow
>>MAN
The man simply pulls the woman out of the car and gets in, he unlocks your door and hurries you inside. Once the both of you are inside, the care takes off at top speed. He weaves the traffic and attempts to weave through opposite side of traffic to avoid the traffic jam. Cops are oblivious to the dangerous driving as you whiz by too fast for them to register you as an offender. He finally slows down and begins to obey traffic laws once they were a good distance away from the scene of the crime. You notice that a few strange looking cars are right behind you and seem to have someone holding something in the passenger's seat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:43 am

Pika> I clearly didnt say near the piano. Now facepalm, and notice you have no way of continuing because you broke your flashlight. GOOD JOB, ME.
Decide to say something random.
INVITE: SPARROW.
because birds, and he could use some cheering up because birds are awesome

ALSO, cHANGE NAME TO PICHU.

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 am

Lydia> Remember what happened.

Lydia> OH YEAH I BEAT THIS BOSS! LEVEL UP TIME!

Lydia> Examine the other statue.

Lydia> It's probably going to come to life and try and kill me again though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:48 am

"I think we're being followed." I turn my head and look through the back window, trying to get a better view of them.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:07 am

Gavin> Start.
Gavin> Appearance: Mid-teens with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt and a gray vest with sneakers.
Gavin> Awaken.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:30 am

Pichu
>>CHANGE NAME
Your username is now Pichu!
>>SAY SOMETHING RANDOM
You say "something random."
>>INVITE SPARROW
Done.

Lydia
>>REMEMBER
You remembered your fight with the rabbit, you gain experience and receive a level up! You become enveloped in a harsh white light and wings grow slightly bigger. You now have the ability to hover in the air after a double jump!
>>EXAMINE OTHER STATUE
You walk cautiously towards the other statue, in fear that it may come to life at any moment. The statue remains still as you approach it, and you are able to make out its features now. it seems to be a large bird with its wings folded. It has a strange nose ring on its beak and its looking down on you with curious eyes. It appears t be a vulture, and the feathers around its neck seem to be in different shades of rock, as if it had been colored before. Your horse runs up the stairs of the altar and arrives to take you to your next destination.

Sparrow
>>GET A BETTER VIEW
You turn around to look, but a hologram appears in your vision and blocks out the cars behind you, "PLAYER PICHU HAS INVITED YOU TO THEIR GAME" wherever you look you can't see anything but the hologram with a yes and no answer for you to touch.

Gavin
>>AWAKEN
You wake up to find yourself on a strange rock with strange patterns on it. You stand up and look around to find yourself on a strange rock that stands up in the middle of a valley. There's five strange rocks around the bigger rock, and one of them has a strange shiny object on it with a a strange engraving that looks like something a little kid drew. The gorge you're in has a large waterfall on both sides and it seems like there are different levels on the gorge(which each have enough room to easily move around and even place a trailer on) that can easily be climbed but non lead to the top. You see a strange rickety house at the end of one side of the gorge that has a giant water wheel and strange noises emitting from it. You also notice that a bridge connects you to the wall of the gorge where it looks like if you keep going forward you would see trailers on the side of the gorge. A bird approached you from the sky with a strange accent.
>>BIRD
About time ye' woke up! Cass isn't getting any farther from the talismans I-Where's ye' weapon!? How are ye' going to beat them frills with no weapon!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:36 am

I touch the "No" key discreetly and absentmindedly, annoyed with its blocking my view, but used to interruptions from my friends.
Not that Pichu was someone I knew. I just didn't particularly care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life the RPG
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next