Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Life the RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Life the RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I've been wanting to revive Life for a while now. Problem was: I didn't know how to make it work. I'd like to Thank PikaPikaa and Wistuffly for inspiring this idea: Do Life as an RPG.

What is Life:
Life is an old and popular rp that I had killed because it was too much for me to keep track of everything. Life is about a popular and realistic Video Game system that adapts to the user's preferences. If your favorite game is minecraft, it will adopt a minecraft feel and still keep new things in. The game is a SYSTEM and it is ENTIRELY independent(No internet connection needed or servers for hooking up with friends across the world or even buying video games as you can simply ask the system for the advertised game) and surprisingly cheap. There's a glitch on the Final Boss though, the final boss will appear but then the screen will freeze and a high pitched noise will send the player into a coma. The rp is about what is happening to the player, who has been turned into their character(That they can fully customize at any time they wish) and has been INSERTED INTO THE GAME. Now let's hope I don't completely fail!

Rules:
YOU MUST BEGIN AS HUMAN.
Regarding upgrades: You can request certain upgrades which are received when you defeat a boss. If the upgrade is deemed NOT over powered at your current level then you may receive that as your next upgrade.
You can join other people's "Servers" by sending an invitation, you will go if they accept. If you wish to leave then simply state "LOG OUT" to go to a new game, this may be denied sometimes though by the glitch.

COMMANDS:
>>LOG OUT
Return to your original game, may not work all the time.

>>GLITCH
Use only when the person you're with is lagging out or not posting, will bring you back to your first game.

>>JOIN *INSERT NAME HERE*
Joins someone. May not work all the time.

>>INVITE *INSERT NAME HERE*
Invites someone to your game. May not work all the time.

>>SHOW FRIENDS
Shows you the player listings and their current status.

All other commands are locked, and will be unlocked/revealed as the game goes on.

You may decide to rp it out as if you were in a normal rp or do ">" to enter your commands.

now, let us begin shall we?
How to begin:

>>START
>>APPERANCE: *Insert Your Game Character's Appearance Here*
>>AWAKE

Participants | Status
Pichu | :'( B
Nazgul | x(
Claire | :) B
Sparrow | :I
Haruka | :'(
Sakura | :) L
Gavin | x(

Condition meanings:
:'( = Bad
:) = Good
:I = Stuck
x( = Not posting/lagging
L = Locked
B = in a Boss Battle/Puzzle

Participants Dead:
Lydia(Sakura)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:39 am

Pichu> Realise you had friended someone named sparrow on the console even though it's purely cosmetic. Get refused. Temporarily change name to Pika, then ask for him to join instead. hope he remembers friending me. Sit down. poke the piano. Play the piano. BE THE PIANO---nevermind thats stupid.
ASK TO JOIN SPARROW INSTEAD-actually no, type in that follower from skyrim. Lydia!

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:41 am

Gavin> Examine the shiny object.

Gavin> Notice the bird and regret life choices while giving a blank stare and stupid open mouthed expression.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:50 am

Lydia> WOO MY WINGS CAN DO SOMETHING

Lydia> THAT BIRD. YEAH HE'S JUST ENVIOUS OF MY WINGS. IF HE COMES ALIVE, HE'S GONNA BE SO JEALOUS OF MY WINGS HE CAN'T EVEN COMPUTE!

Lydia> SHADOWFAXINE! LETS GO OFF ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE!

Lydia> Hop onto Shadowfaxine with your sword and ride!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:09 am

Sparrow
>>DENY
You deny the request only for another to pop up. You deny that one as well.
>>EXAMINE PURSUING CARS
You look back to see three cars all with armed men in the passenger seat. The Man looked behind him and cursed before turning back around and reaching into his pocket, nearly getting into an accident along the way. He pulled out a small .45 caliber pistol that seemed old and somehow dangerous to even use. He spoke, "Here, you're going to have to shoot them, I'll drive!"

Pichu
>>NO COMMAND
You have not made a valid command
>>SURROUNDINGS
You hear a sudden banging along with snarling on the door. It seems weak and like it wont hold for long. A man appears from the other side of the room to investigate and stares at you and then the door, "What? What are you doing here? What's that?" he heard snarling and widened his eyes, "Follow me quickly! I'm the household's blacksmith, I know another way out!"

Gavin
>>EXAMINE SHINY OBJECT
You take a close look at the shiny object, it seems to be a bubble like doodle-carving of a strange tiger on two legs that seems to be wearing shorts and holding two boomerangs.
>>STARE AT BIRD
You stare at the bird, your jaw dropping to the ground. The bird simply stares back, confused, "Out with it mate! Where's yer' weapon? You can't fight anythin' without a weapon!"

Lydia
>>ONWARD HORSE!
The horse takes off, you experience the same feeling as when you first rode off, except this time it was a little dragged out. It takes you a full 10 minutes of riding across the plains until you came across a strange desert like area with strange tall rock pillars that where largely spaced. Over at the end of the chasm that you had been brought to was a giant vulture(which must have been at least 20 feet tall) with colorful feathers where its white feathers should be. It had a strange nose ring on its beak. It turned around upon hearing your arrival and stared at you for a moment, only examining you from afar. It seemed only curious...
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:16 am

Lydia> Realize the bird isn't being aggressive.

Lydia> ....

Lydia> SHOW OFF YOUR 'FLYING' POWERS TO THE VULTURE

Lydia> Remember that Vultures tend to wait for their prey to die of some reason.

Lydia> O shi-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:18 am

Pika> 'Wait, I just found two notes about not trusting you---but that snarling seems vicious..' Trust the blacksmith or trust the snarling. 'Wait, I heard a snarling outside before! Are you a werewolf or..' 'I'm scared i'm gonna trust the HUMAN.' Following him, i whisper 'join lydia.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:32 am

››START

››APPEARANCE:
Name-Claire
Gender- Female
Species- Wolf (Humanoid)
Fur- Cerulean with bright red highlights on head, paws, and tail.
Eyes- Green
Accessories- Small green necklace
››AWAKEN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:39 am

OOC:Please go on chatbox golden! 3:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:42 am

Lydia
>>NO REAL COMMAND
>>ACCEPT
A strange holographic screen pops up and you hit yes by reflex. Pichu appears behind you.
>>SURROUNDINGS: The vulture spreads its wings and strange orbs appear within them. They take the shape of different animals and the orbs slowly make their way towards you. The orb in the middle looks like some kind of lizard, the left looks like a cat, and the right looks like a dog. You have time to slash at only two of these orbs before they hit you, as your legs cannot seem to move.

Pichu
>>TRUST THE BLACKSMITH
You decide to trust the black smith. You follow the blacksmith down several halls and to a door. The blacksmith opens the door for you, and lets you get out first. Once you're out, the door slams shut, and howling raises into the night to multiple howls. The snarling grows closer and closer as you desperately bang on the old door, begging to be let back in. It's too late though, you feel cold claws raking down on your back and teeth clenching on your neck. You, are being killed. As you lay there dying, you swear you hear the wolf say, "Erradication of Johannah has been completed." Just as you feel like the last of your strength was going to be sucked away, you feel yourself be lifted and disappear to Lydia's setting with the same horrid wounds on your back, but not the bite marks on your neck.

Claire
>>COMMAND INVALID
You must begin as humanoid, if you desire wolf like features then you can request them as upgrades. We apologize that this was not mentioned in the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:49 am

Pichu> Thank lydia like she is a god and rub back vigorously. 'Ahhh my god fuhh that stings my back stingsss... THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME JOIN YOUR GAME. YOU SAVED MY LIFE. LITERALLY.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:50 am

Pichu
>>COMMAND INVALID
You received serious wounds, wolves do not inflict small scratches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:53 am

Pichu> attempt to look at your back.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:58 am

Pichu
>>LOOK AT BACK
You stand up and spin in circles like an idiot trying to look at your back, you eventually give up as the pain grows worse. It appears to have just stopped bleeding, but your sudden movements caused it to bleed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:59 am

Pichu> Feel like an idiot. Sit down and notice the HUGE VULTURE.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:03 am

Pichu
>>NO REAL COMMAND HAS BEEN MADE
No real interactive command has been made, but yes you do see the huge vulture at last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life the RPG
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next