Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Life the RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Life the RPG - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I've been wanting to revive Life for a while now. Problem was: I didn't know how to make it work. I'd like to Thank PikaPikaa and Wistuffly for inspiring this idea: Do Life as an RPG.

What is Life:
Life is an old and popular rp that I had killed because it was too much for me to keep track of everything. Life is about a popular and realistic Video Game system that adapts to the user's preferences. If your favorite game is minecraft, it will adopt a minecraft feel and still keep new things in. The game is a SYSTEM and it is ENTIRELY independent(No internet connection needed or servers for hooking up with friends across the world or even buying video games as you can simply ask the system for the advertised game) and surprisingly cheap. There's a glitch on the Final Boss though, the final boss will appear but then the screen will freeze and a high pitched noise will send the player into a coma. The rp is about what is happening to the player, who has been turned into their character(That they can fully customize at any time they wish) and has been INSERTED INTO THE GAME. Now let's hope I don't completely fail!

Rules:
YOU MUST BEGIN AS HUMAN.
Regarding upgrades: You can request certain upgrades which are received when you defeat a boss. If the upgrade is deemed NOT over powered at your current level then you may receive that as your next upgrade.
You can join other people's "Servers" by sending an invitation, you will go if they accept. If you wish to leave then simply state "LOG OUT" to go to a new game, this may be denied sometimes though by the glitch.

COMMANDS:
>>LOG OUT
Return to your original game, may not work all the time.

>>GLITCH
Use only when the person you're with is lagging out or not posting, will bring you back to your first game.

>>JOIN *INSERT NAME HERE*
Joins someone. May not work all the time.

>>INVITE *INSERT NAME HERE*
Invites someone to your game. May not work all the time.

>>SHOW FRIENDS
Shows you the player listings and their current status.

All other commands are locked, and will be unlocked/revealed as the game goes on.

You may decide to rp it out as if you were in a normal rp or do ">" to enter your commands.

now, let us begin shall we?
How to begin:

>>START
>>APPERANCE: *Insert Your Game Character's Appearance Here*
>>AWAKE

Participants | Status
Pichu | :'( B
Nazgul | x(
Claire | :) B
Sparrow | :I
Haruka | :'(
Sakura | :) L
Gavin | x(

Condition meanings:
:'( = Bad
:) = Good
:I = Stuck
x( = Not posting/lagging
L = Locked
B = in a Boss Battle/Puzzle

Participants Dead:
Lydia(Sakura)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:27 am

"NPCs have information about the game's plot. The game glitched. Unless this whole thing was planned out, NPCs won't have a solution as to how to get back home." I huff, but nonetheless follow behind Gavin. "So, you're into survival horror, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:34 am

((YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. ALL THESE TOPICS RISING FROM THEIR GRAVES IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE. YEEEEES.))

>>START
>>APPERANCE: Large, ankle-length trench coat. Black tennis shoes. Brown paper bag covering head, cut-out eye holes for vision.
>>AWAKE
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:51 am

Haruka
>> NO VALID COMMAND
you eat the food, it seems to be just fine.  However, the vial seems to be the only thing around.  Words appear in front of you, " Drink it, smash it, feed it.  Whatever you do with it will result in a different path your future will hold."

Team Rooster Teeth
>>CONVERSE
You continue to converse and debate what to do.

Wistuffly
>>AWAKEN
You wake up to find yourself in a strange field, all seems peaceful...you look to your left and right and see the edge of the field, which ends abruptly and in stars. You look ahead of you and see a strange dog...it has a strange shield looking structure on its back, but appears to have a completely black coat. It's shield is a blazing red and it does NOT seem to like you being here. Instead of doing anything it merely turns and darts away, killing the grass it touches. Ahead of you, you witness a large valley like area with waterfalls, ponds, and an assortment of animals. They all seem to steer away from the wolf, leaving it be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:53 am

Claire--
››PONDER ON WHERE YOU ARE.
››RECOGNIZE AREA BASED FROM KINGDOM HEARTS.
››FANGIRL ABOUT IT!!
››PRETEND YOU HAVE A KEYBLADE!
- - - -
Claire looks up and around her.
"Wh-where am I?" she mutters to herself. Looking around, she notices the stained glass. She sees the wolves, she also notices that they move! But then she notices exactly what they're doing...
"Oh, gross!" she shies away from the glass, attempting not to linger on the gruesome image. Looking around again, she does realize one thing. Apart from the picture itself, this is totally Kingdom Hearts!
The picture temporarily forgotten, she jumps up.
"Oh, this is SO AWESOME! Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game!"
For a moment she swings her hand up and holds it above her head, pretending to summon the keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:59 am

What a peculiar dog. I'd like to follow it's trail of dead grass through the valley, if possible.

>> Follow the trail.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:01 am

Haruka> Realize you are thirsty.

Haruka> Drink it.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:07 am

"Yeah, but if we're trapped here for now then maybe we need to finish whatever game we're in. It's better then standing around and doing absolutely nothing." I lean on my staff, looking around for a moment.
"Speaking of that, what are your ideas on what to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:16 am

"I'm hoping to talk to all of the players and learn more about our predicament. I'm assuming that this is a minor glitch and I'll get out of this when mom gets home and removes this thing, and if either that is true or I'm in a coma, none of what I do immediately will matter because I'll be disconnected once the LIFE unit is removed by an outside force.
"However, there's a small chance that my brain's been uploaded here or something of the sort. It's really small, but it's the only possibility I can think of in which what I do now matters, so I'd rather not do some shit I regret and find out that what was a small chance is now the truth. So, what I'm doing is trying to find a way to access the outside world. I'm thinking of checking out other games as well, but some people are in a bad position, and I'd rather not be put into too much danger just in case death here means death in real life. Instead, I'm thinking that I bring everyone on my friends list to one game - preferably a safe one - and figure out how to contact the outside world. Maybe someone's yet to meet the final boss, maybe someone's already found a way to contact the real wo-We're here."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 am

Claire
>>KEYBLADE TIME
You hold up your hand, ready for a keyblade and some action! You don't get what you want though. There's a high pitched noise and numbers float in a circle around your hand. A bow appears in your hand along with a large Arrow Holder with 25 arrows!

Wistuffly
>>FOLLOW OMINOUS BLACK DOG!
You pass by the strange white animals with strange red markings, following the dead trail of grass. You finally approach what seems to be a temple of some sort. It seems large, and has a strange statue that looks similar to the black dog except it's made out of pure marble. The dog is laying at the feet of the statue, it notices you and begins growling rabidly!

Sakura
>>DRINK IT
You drink the vial, you feel a strange sensation overcome you, then exhaustion. You slowly lie on the ground and fall asleep. Darkness overtakes you, and you feel as though your life has left your body. You finally snap awake and look around wildly to try to discover where you are. You find that you are in someone's bed. You are in a strange room that looks like someone's bedroom. You see stairs nearby and fly down them to see that there is a woman watching TV, "Honey! You're up early! I bet you're eager to start your adventure aren't you? How's your Stego doing? What was his name again? I can't remember these blasted names! Be sure to grab a dex from the professor and good luck out there~" and she shoves you out the door while she talks. She slams the door behind you and left you there, wondering just where you were. You look around, if you had been familiar with the area, you would recognize it to be TwinLeaf Town...
(you know from what >:3)

Team Rooster Teeth
>>REACH THE HOUSE APPARENTLY
You approach the rickety old house with a water wheel, inside is a strange koala in a lab coat. He mumbles to himself as he works the various machinery in the building, he stops when he hears the floorboards creak and turns to face you two. He gives a scream and begins throwing various objects at you, "OUT! OUT YOU FRILLS! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU I WONT GIVE YOU THE DAMNED OPALS! OUT OUT! DON'T MAKE ME GET MY FUSE RAY! I'LL FUSE YOU TO THE VERY FLOORBOARDS WHERE YOU CAN BE WALKED ON ALL DAY!" The koala shows no intention of stopping on his assault and seems to be convinced that you're something called Frills. His strange glasses that he wore on his tiny nose seemed cracked, possibly messing with his vision or possibly just an old fool losing his mind.

Gavin
>>LEAN ON STAFF
The mauled boy moves closer to you as you lean on the staff, he seems to be trying to speak, but his voice seems to be muted and only releases different pitches of noise.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 am

Haruka> Huh? Oh.....who is this woman and what is she doing here?

Haruka> ....She doesn't know Stego-Senpai's name and she tries to call me 'Honey?'

Haruka> WOMAN I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU DISRESPECTED STE-

Haruka> You get interrupted by the woman shoving you out your door, and by a sudden fit of coughing.

Haruka> ....At least give me my medication........or something...........
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:33 am

Hrmm. I doubt the flaming demon dog would like to make nice. But I don't really want to hurt the poor thing, unless necessary. I'll move up to the dog, about a couple meters away. Then, I will remove my large coat and hold it out to my side.

>> Tease the dog with the trench coat.

"Toro! Toro!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Claire--

››BE SAD, FOR YOU ARE NOT THE WIELDER OF THE KEYBLADE...
››THINK ABOUT WHERE TO GO: THE DOOR OR THE PATH.
››PICK THE PATH.
››RETHINK YOUR DECISION, PROBABLY A BAD IDEA.
››DO IT ANYWAY.
- - - -
Claire is first surprised, but then sad. Looks like there isn't a keyblade for her at the moment. Oh well, she can still play the game.
She looks up at the door again, then to the pathway. For a moment she's not sure which way to go, then she decides to follow the glass path.
'Thisis probably a bad idea,' Claire thinks to herself. 'In Kingdom Hearts it's always here that you have to fight the big Heartless in the beginning...'
She proceeds to stand up, climb off the pedestal, and (if she's not suddenly interrupted) walk to the pathway.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Gavin> Drone out from everything Sparrow says.

Gavin> Yell in surprise and hold staff out in front to try and block things.

Gavin> Try and speak with the koala.

"Uh? Did you say something?" I ask Sparrow, having stopped listening as he talked about something having to do with what was going on. As we enter the hut I jump slightly in surprise and hold the staff out to try and keep things from hitting me.
"Woah, hold on a second we're not Frills!" I lean over to Sparrow and whisper "Or maybe we are. What's a Frill?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 pm

>Barely restrain myself from pointing my gun at the koala.
"Man, I played that alien game for too long; my first instinct is to take aim at anything that looks like a threat. Hey, Koala thing! Define Frill, and maybe we'll know what you're talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:58 am

Haruka
>>BEG FOR MEDICATION
No voices come from the door...it seems she's totally ignoring you. At least until a few orange bottles rain from the sky(they were thrown from the window above) and drop on your head. The bottles contain your medication!
>>SURROUNDINGS
You have no clue where to go! That is until you notice a strange creature in front of you. It seems to be a light blue feline(not pokemon) that reaches up to your knee in height. The feline meows and takes off towards a path that lead towards tall grass and seems to wish for you to follow.

Claire
>>GOIN UP THE STAIRS
You walk up the seemingly endless steps. You don't seem to tire in this world. You keep walking up, until you come to another large platform with stained glass. This time, the pattern shows a blue feline that seems to be turning around and looking at you as it was sitting down. You look up to the edge of the platform to find an identical feline. The cat meows and seems to burst into coding and shooting up into the sky. In its place is a a strange black wolfin creature, it looks large and somewhat humanoid and hideous. It snarls and glares at you, it did not look as if it wanted you here.

Team Rooster Teeth
>>DAFUQ IS A FRILL
The koala stops and looks at you as if you were mad, he takes off his glasses and shines them as if his vision had nothing to do with the crack and looks at you closer.
"Oh! Sorry about that! I thought you were one of them! Frills are nasty creatures, they work for Cass mostly. You'll know a frill when you see one. They hiss most of the time and their IQ is that of a child...perhaps less. What are you two doing here? Aren't you players?"
>>SURROUNDINGS
You swear you see a reflection of a blue cat in the koala's glasses, the cat seems to be looking directly at both of you but quickly bursts into code and disappears.

Wistuffly
>>TAUNT THE DOGGY
You wave your clothes around like the dog was a bull. The wolf snarls and glares directly at you, coding swirls around it and it becomes a dark shade of red. It snaps at you one more time before charging directly at YOU and not your cape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life the RPG
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next