Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Life the RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Life the RPG - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I've been wanting to revive Life for a while now. Problem was: I didn't know how to make it work. I'd like to Thank PikaPikaa and Wistuffly for inspiring this idea: Do Life as an RPG.

What is Life:
Life is an old and popular rp that I had killed because it was too much for me to keep track of everything. Life is about a popular and realistic Video Game system that adapts to the user's preferences. If your favorite game is minecraft, it will adopt a minecraft feel and still keep new things in. The game is a SYSTEM and it is ENTIRELY independent(No internet connection needed or servers for hooking up with friends across the world or even buying video games as you can simply ask the system for the advertised game) and surprisingly cheap. There's a glitch on the Final Boss though, the final boss will appear but then the screen will freeze and a high pitched noise will send the player into a coma. The rp is about what is happening to the player, who has been turned into their character(That they can fully customize at any time they wish) and has been INSERTED INTO THE GAME. Now let's hope I don't completely fail!

Rules:
YOU MUST BEGIN AS HUMAN.
Regarding upgrades: You can request certain upgrades which are received when you defeat a boss. If the upgrade is deemed NOT over powered at your current level then you may receive that as your next upgrade.
You can join other people's "Servers" by sending an invitation, you will go if they accept. If you wish to leave then simply state "LOG OUT" to go to a new game, this may be denied sometimes though by the glitch.

COMMANDS:
>>LOG OUT
Return to your original game, may not work all the time.

>>GLITCH
Use only when the person you're with is lagging out or not posting, will bring you back to your first game.

>>JOIN *INSERT NAME HERE*
Joins someone. May not work all the time.

>>INVITE *INSERT NAME HERE*
Invites someone to your game. May not work all the time.

>>SHOW FRIENDS
Shows you the player listings and their current status.

All other commands are locked, and will be unlocked/revealed as the game goes on.

You may decide to rp it out as if you were in a normal rp or do ">" to enter your commands.

now, let us begin shall we?
How to begin:

>>START
>>APPERANCE: *Insert Your Game Character's Appearance Here*
>>AWAKE

Participants | Status
Pichu | :'( B
Nazgul | x(
Claire | :) B
Sparrow | :I
Haruka | :'(
Sakura | :) L
Gavin | x(

Condition meanings:
:'( = Bad
:) = Good
:I = Stuck
x( = Not posting/lagging
L = Locked
B = in a Boss Battle/Puzzle

Participants Dead:
Lydia(Sakura)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Claire:
- - - -
>>REACTION COMMAND!
>>ANALYZE!
- - - -
Claire spun around, training her weapon on the source of the sound, trying to discern whether or not it was hostile or not (If she could even see it...).
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:53 am

Haruka: Turn into Kuroha

Haruka: "....Pokemon? Pokeballs?"

Haruka: Vaguely wonder what the man that killed Stego-Senpai is even talking about.

Last edited by Sakura on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:18 am

"I mean, we're in a pokemon game, right? That thing there was a carvanha, if my memory doesn't deceive me. Still, if you don't know what a Pokeball is, I doubt you have one. Help me look out for the fish so I can shoot it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Life the RPG - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life the RPG
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16