Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Slice of Life.

Go down 
+2
Silver
Jax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:45 am

You ever have one of those days where you find out that you have a long lost Uncle, who happened to own a real estate tycoon and apparently a pretty kick ass 100 acre estate, who happened to kick the bucket and leave you his entire fortune in his will for no real reasons that are readily apparent?

Yeah. Me neither.

So, my Aunt recently died and left me this really kick ass 100 acre estate and more money than God.

Hi, my name's [Redacted for Security Reasons], but everyone just knows me as Jax. This is my story of how I invited a bunch of strangers I know from the internet into my new home.

I've never been in the place. The cabbie pulls up his car and through the gate. Even the driveway is massive. Trees line the entire drive. The home is way too big. I wonder who even needs this much space. Auntie lived alone. I couldn't do that. Thus, I invited people to stay.

It's a nice mansion. Beautiful architecture. I'm not sure what though. Fox would know more about it than I would. We pull up to the front, past a big fountain and into a roundabout sort of front parkway. I get out and pull my luggage from the trunk of the car. I tip the cabbie generously, because why not now, and wave him off.

The keys are in my pocket, but I think I'll wait to go in until some of the others get here. I take one of my suitcases and, with a quick flick, it folds out into a lawn chair. You can find the weirdest things on the internet.

I sit down and I wait. I appreciate the sounds of the birds. The breeze. The silence out here. It's the little things, you know man? Zen and all that.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:13 am

So I'm having the best day of my life right now. I get to live with a bunch of strangers I've never actually met in real life but I think I know a lot about based on internet chats. I know that sounds crazy, but that's because you aren't a part of our community... that is, the PMDRP Community. I'm not making sense. Let's start over.

My name is Haley (Last name Censored). I'm known by a lot of things to these people, but most common is Silver. I'm going to live with a bunch of them because apparently Jax came to some BIG CASH. Like, REALLY REALLY big cash and a humongous mansion, and he invited us to live there with him because he would be lonely otherwise. Which I think is really cute but don't tell him because then he'll give me that House glare.

But why would I accept this invitation from a guy who I met over the internet, you ask? Isn't that a good way to get in some major trouble, you say? Well that's true, but I happen to trust Jax. I've known him for years now it seems. And I really need to get away from... well. No need to get into that, now is there?

So anyway, back to my original point: this is the best day of my life, because I finally get to meet my bestest friends in the world in person. I can't wait to meet Jax and Fox and Sav and... oh my heart is just racing! I look out the window of the Taxi excitedly, looking for the house. When my eyes fall upon the house, my jaw literally drops. That's not a house! That's not even a mansion... it's a fricken CASTLE! Who knew there were places this big to live in in the US?

The taxi stops, and I can see a man sitting on a lawn chair and my eyes get wider. It's Jax! Right? I wasn't sure, actually. It could be his butler or something. I get out of the taxi and hand the man his money and a thirty dollar tip. Hey, just because I'm living with someone else doesn't mean I don't have my own money. I had some pretty nice royalties from my book series. That reminds me, a shout-out: definitely read the Clouds of Destiny series; I'm currently writing the fourth book, should be a great one!

"H-hello?" I call out to the man on the lawn chair. "I-I'm Haley. I mean, Silver. Well either one I guess." I stammer and then turn bright red. Can't I talk without sounding like an idiot? Too late now.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Another car pulls up the drive. I can hear it. Wonder who it is. I sent invitations to a lot of people, but they can choose to come or not. That's free will, you know. I just hope more people than less show up, because I've got way too much fucking room in this place.

I see a chick step out. I don't know many people by face. Actually, I really only know Fox's face, and that's because we used to go to school together. Well, I guess I know Crim too. Didn't really interact with her as much though.

The girl says her she's Hale, or Silver, or what have you. Awesome. Hale's always seemed like an interesting person. Was looking forward to seeing if she'd show. She has. Awesome.

I get up and walk towards here. "Yup. It's Jax." I say. I extend my arms to offer a hug. I'm trying to do that sort of thing recently. Be more Dudley, less uptight. I was always pretty mellow, but this is more of a spiritual mellow. I'm thinking of growing my hair out now that I won't have to work.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Greetings, dear reader.
My name is...well, actually I have been given so many titles, that listing them all would quickly end up being boring. You can call me Richard I guess. Or Savato. Or Sav. Or whatever, I don't really care about stuff like that. Even though you probably can't see it, I did not arrive alone. With me is a certain other someone. She...how should I explain this? She exists in my head. But she isn't an imaginary friend and I am not mentally troubled. Well, at least her existence isn't a symptom of mental trouble.
Look, I'll explain this some other day. Her name is Varia. Let's leave it at that for now.

In any case, a friend of ours has recently come into the posession of quite the absurd amount of money and thus has invited us all to live with the two of them in their mansion. Oh yeah, he has the same...not-alone-thingy. Her name is Miah. That's where it all began. We often thought about something like this happening, but I always believed that I would be the one inviting everyone else.

Well, I guess it is the result that counts.
And that is the reason why we are now sitting in a cab, waiting to reach this mansion. Well, I am sitting. Varia is riding a motorcycle next to the cab, jumping through flaming hoops and all those stunts. Why? Because she damn well can I guess. She's always been like that.
When you are omnipotent and invulnerable (in a way at least), then I guess you pick up stranger hobbies.
And so finally the two of us arrive in front of the positively humongous building.
The kind of mansion you only see in reality TV.
Apparently being a fanatic fan of MLP or some other aspect or action of mine had graced us with the incredible luck of Jax inheriting the pictures of more dead presidents than any history book.
Thus it followed, that we began to walk up towards the mansion, wondering who the two people at its entrance were.
It was funny, really. We all knew each other so well and still had never seen each others' faces.

Last edited by Savato on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

No words in the human language could describe how great today was, though the words that come to mind are awesome or amazing. Apparently, a friend of mine on the PMDRP forum named Jax had gotten himself a crap load of cash and now wants a bunch of people on the forum to come live at a huge mansion. Most people would think that going to live with a large group of people that you've only interacted with on a chatbox would be a horrible and potentially dangerous idea. However, no one on the forum would even think of such ideas being anywhere near bad. When you're part of the PMDRP community, you're essentially part of a second family with bonds that can't be broken. Getting to live a huge mansion with some of my best buds is something that I never would've imagined could have ever happened but I'm not complaining.

My name's Brian, but I'm known as pokepikoo on the site. As previously mentioned, I'm going to a huge mansion owned by Jax where myself and a bunch of my friends from the site are gonna be living together. Upon getting my invitation, I instantly grabbed as much stuff as possible, got in a cab, and headed towards the location of a mansion with a huge backpack of stuff that I probably won't need. Eventually, the cab drived up to the mansion and it looked absolutely amazing. It looked like something you would see in a fairy tail or something. When the cab stopped, I looked out the window to see some people over by a lawn chair who I assumed were my buds from site. Not wanting to waste time, I immediately got out of the cab with my backpack with a large smile on my face. I was finally getting to meet some of my best buds and I couldn't be happier. "Hey Guys! It's me Pikoo! What's going on?" I said, smiling widely as I begin to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Oh God... I'm going to meet a whole bunch of people today. I mean, I know Fox. I call her Victory though, and that she'll be the first female president of the United states. It's been forever since I seen her though... and Jax....I don't even remember what he looks like in the least. I think I only ever seen him in the halls at school...I didn't interact much.

Everybody else is a stranger. I'm Looking forward to meeting Sav and Haley though. As well as all my other friends from pokemon mystery dungeon.

Doesn't change the fact I'm a nervous wreck and I'm probably going to follow Victory like a lost puppy because of it if she shows up. God I hope She shows up.

Well, to be proper my name online to the others is Crim. Though my real name is impossible to say correctly just by reading. Caleigh. I'd like to see how many people can say that right by reading. Or spell it right by hearing it.

The reason I'm going to see everybody though is because Jax invited us all to his mansion. I heard that there was like, one hundred acres with it to. If I need to get away I can easily Just... walk and not worry about being someplace I shouldn't.

I pull in the drive with my solid white Ford 150LT, seeing the house up ahead. This wasn't a mansion... it was a god damn castle!

A man and woman were near the house when I pulled in to park. I didn't recognize either of them. The man seemed a little bit familiar...I couldn't remember though.

I opened the door and hopped out the truck, slamming the door shut as I stood there. I felt sick to my stomach... was I in the right place even? What if I got the address wrong? Or the directions? Oh... somebody else pulled up. A man got out and went to the two cheerily. Oh no... who was this?

I fiddled the keys in my fingers for a little bit before I started walking towards the group, biting my lip a little.

God...I hope I didn't make a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 pm

This experience was terrifying. Well, maybe not to normal people, but it was to me. On the outside I probably looked almost as calm as anyone else, but on the inside I'm fighting godzilla. Sometimes godzilla likes to call himself depression or anxiety or panic attacks, but I don't care what he calls himself. I'm still skydiving out of a plane, riding a shark, covered in bombs, ready to take this monster out.

Despite my epic battle with godzilla, I was still calm and collected. I biked here, no big deal, I bike all the time. 30 miles is nothing. After all, you have to stay physically in shape to fight mental monsters. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I think it's a lot like physically training to fight real godzilla, because I always seem to fight better when I'm in shape.

The only person I was really comfortable around, of everyone who showed up so far, must have been Sav and Pokepikoo. I didn't feel like I really knew anyone else. Godzilla was always in my way when I tried to talk to them. Screw you godzilla. I have a plasma cannon today. And I'm gonna meet them dang it.

So I walked up to the gates, blasting my mental godzilla with an entire arsenal of plasma cannons, and prepared myself to meet some new people. I opened the door. Godzilla is still fighting back. Now I'm slashing my swords at the nook of its neck. Can you kill godzilla like you can a titan? I think you can. I just did. So it must work.

I try to utter my first words. The mighty beast roars, but I roared louder. My voice must have seemed quiet drowned out by this fearsome beast. "Um... My name is... Well, you can call me Vulpes..." Even if nobody else saw it, I looked like a badass screaming those words. Godzilla's roar never stood a chance at drowning me out. In fact, it just made my coat and hair flutter in the wind. Man I looked badass.

"It's nice to see you all..." I said. I've seen these people before, but never really got to know them. It wasnt until recently that I got past godzilla. He was determined to keep me away. But not today. I stood proudly on the back of the now unconscious beast. Even though all everyone else saw was some random person slightly hunched over, his shoulders up, high, and looking scared standing in the entrance of this mansion. But thats okay. I know how cool I really looked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 am

FOX WAS ALREADY HEEEERE!!!!!!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Victoria your very humble queen has already stolen the keys to Jax's mansion and made copies of them while he was meditating. She did this with Miah's help, whether he knew it or not. Because Miah is her girl and always hooks her up.

Victoria has a car, but only a permit to drive it with. She much prefers walking and public transportation and doesn't bother with automobiles very often, but she loves her little 2003 Hyundai Accent regardless and keeps it parked in her neighbors driveway whether her neighbor likes it or not. The youth has the power!!!!!!

More often than not, Victoria randomly shows up in Jax's mansion at various times by taking shortcuts on foot that no one is really aware of. It's very mysterious. She usually shows up when no one is expecting it.

Today, she has appeared behind a bush by climbing out of one of the first-story windows in the front of the mansion. Victoria knows her way around this place very well because she was the architect behind the refurbishing of this place. Surprise!! Jax had no say in the matter and Victoria really needed the credits for one of her classes. Even though Victoria isn't quite in college yet. My logic should never be questioned.

Behind the bush, Victoria is more or less unaware of the new areivals as she is rather occupied already with talking to ants. She isn't very good at approaching people in social situations so usually she late people approach her. Then she goes in for the kill. Or just simply greets them. She likes a break in the monotony sometimes.

HAH!!

VICTORIA MADE A PUN!!!

MONOTONY!!!!

HAAAH HAAAH HAAAAAH!!!!!!

Victoria rolls around laughing on the ants she was previously conversing with. How sad. A memorial for the brave ants who lost their lives will be placed there later.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 am

It IS Jax! He holds out his arms and I ram into him, hugging him tight. I am JUST SO EXCITED! Then someone else comes up behind us, and I turn to see another young man. This one I recognize from his occasional post of his selfie portrait. It's my bestest friend in the whole entire world, the one who introduced me to the world of Equestria, converted me to Bronyism, and most importantly, the one I made a promise to always be friends with forever and ever and ever. It's Savato, also known as Richard, also known as God of Ponies and a whole lot of other stuff. "SAV?" I say excitedly. "It's me, Silver!!!!"

"Guys? It's me, Pikoo!" another voice chimes in, and I turn to see another male coming up to us. I am totally psyched, I grab both the new boys in a large hug, so happy to see them in real life at last!

¤God, you look like a kid on Christmas morning, Haley.¤ A snarky voice echoed from the space next to me. It's Aquila, another one of my bestest friends in the whole world, only this one lives inside my head. Well, kind of. She exists inside my head but she projects into the real world. She is what the community calls a Tulpa, which is basically a very developed thought-form capable of its own thoughts and actions. Aquila currently takes the form of a large tiger with blue fur. I never thought that plushie I bought those years ago would make such an impression, but hey, it's pretty cool after all.

Oh hush, Aquila. You're just a fun-hater. I teased, still embracing Sav and Pikoo. A woman roars up to the winding driveway in a Ford, and she comes up to us. "Heya there!" I say, and then a small voice says hi or something similar and I am completely overloaded with information. There were so many people all at once! Who to talk to first?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slice of Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slice of Life.   Slice of Life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Slice of Life.
Page 1 of 1