Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Train ride to boarding school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Headmaster shard stands at the entrance to the train."welcome students! I am headmaster shard. This train will be picking up students, to take to the school. You may talk and mingle with others freely on this train ride. I will let you know when we have arrived at the school." Shard steps to the side and welcomes you in
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:21 pm

"I'm not sure about schedules either..." blinked Serena, uncomfortable with the amount of Pokemon that seemed to be gathered around their one table. Everything seemed to be moving so quickly and before she could answer one person, someone else had spoken. Unfortunately for Serena, she also didn't like to interrupt and so she just sat there, nibbling on the grapes that were left on her plate.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:33 am

Alice smiled at the compliment, holding her chin alittle but higher.
"Why thank you. You don't have a bad name yourself."
Though when he mentioned a demonstration of his ghostlyness, her composure faltered. She flattened her ears for a second.
"N-no, that won't be necessary. I'm sure your booing technique are par with any ghost type pokemon." She smiled a polite smile.
"And besides, I wouldn't want any of the other students to get scared."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Hearing Alice's answer, Vincent chuckled lightly.
"But of course not...", he replied, an almost teasing tone in his voice.
"So...what is it you're up to? It seems, that we'll stay on this train for a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:59 pm

"Well.". Alice looked down at the menu sitting in front of her on the table.
"I'm in the middle of ordering some food right now.". She frowned as her eyes scanned over some of the unhealthier foods but she didn't say anything.
"There's just so much to choose from...". she murmured.
"Have you tried any of their food yet?".
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:14 pm

"I did actually, however it wasn't much. Beings like me don't have to eat very much after all. It's a side effect of not having any organs I guess. Of course being immaterial doesn't make the whole thing any easier..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:05 am

Jasmine had sorta sank into the background as the others spoke, even going back twice to fill her plate. When she was hungry, Jasmine was HUNGRY. Only once she had eaten her fill and had an opportunity did she speak. "I hope there is some fun clubs. I had a rock garden at hom. Lovely way to relax. just focusing on little things and such..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 am

Miles thought about what Jasmine had said. "Yeah, a club might be nice...I might be able to fit one in even though I'm the library aid..."

But in truth, that's not what Miles was focused on. He thought about one part of what he said. A word, specifically.

Home.

"I...I need to go lie down." Miles got up, went to the Fighting-type cabin, and lay down on one of the beds, looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

"Of course.". Alice smirked.
After some thought she finally decided to get the vegetarian spring rolls and sent out an for them.
"Well, I'm sure being immaterial has some perks. You can float through walls...". She paused, trying to think of more.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm

"Well...maybe that but writing for example tends to get rather difficult if one can't hold a pen. PE could also get difficult. Well, at least I'll win at Dodgeball.", Vincent chuckled.
"Also, that wall-thing does hold its disadvantages as well. Since I'm levitating, I'd be thrown against the back wall of this train if I don't do something about that. And of course I would pass through that wall as well then. The intangibility is a rather complicated issue actually..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Train ride to boarding school
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7