Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon boarding school

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Pokemon boarding school Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:09 pm

The train comes to a stop outside of a large three story building. "Welcome everyone! This is the boarding school. You have two days to get situated in the school.the third day classes will start. I am going to list off the dorm room assignments. Jack and mizuki, serena and miles, then alice vincent and jasmine. The schedule will be posted tomorrow. For now get accustomed to the school." With that the lucario left to get situated himself and meet the battle class instructor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Jasmine yawned as she was awakened from her nap, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Finally here, hmm? Sounds great." As she headed out, Jasmine heard she'd have two roommates. "Hope we have a big enough room. I like a little quiet meditation everyday." Jasmine looked around for Alice and Vincent, hoping to get to know her roomies better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Miles got up from the fighting-type car, recovered from his memories. He exited and heard Shard had some instructions.

Miles listened as Shard said who would be paired up with who. He smiled a little. Serena was nice, not a bad person to be paired up with. He got the stuff he brought and dropped it off in the dorm room, and decided to get acustomed to his room a little.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm

"So we're finally here...", Vincent mumbled as he floated through the wall right next to the door of the train.
"Oh? They're listing the roommates already? Hopefully they won't be scared too easily...Jasmine? Never met her...Oh, Alice? This could get interesting." Now then, where are they?", he spoke to himself, looking around in front of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Jasmine spotted the duskull and padded over, smiling to him. "Looks like we are roommates. Just in case you forgot, I'm Jasmine. I'm sure we'll get along great. I wonder where Alice is though." Jasmine peered around, tryinb to find the Vulpix. "Is she off the train yet?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:26 pm

"Greetings! My name is Vincent. I don't know where she might be...haven't seen her in a while now...seems that we'll have to wait.", Vincent replied, a bit relieved that his new roommate apparently wasn't scared of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Mizuki had jumped when the train had suddenly began to slow down - she was getting used to it moving so fast. "Time flies." she sighed, half to herself and half to the others. Giving Serena and the others a warm smile, the Pikachu stood up, threw away her food ( "What a waste.. I wasn't done." ) and walked back to her cart to grab her bags.

They were light and it was really only two bags, carefully and neatly stacked with things inside. The Mouse Pokémon hurried out after a few others. and was adjusting her bags while Shard spoke. "Jack?" she murmured curiously to herself, unfamiliar with the name. Mizu looked around, watching as the others got off also. "Now what?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 pm

With the break's sound,Jack opened his eyes as he stood up and went to pick up his things.Luckily,no heavy thing to carry around.As he go t off the train,he heard his roomate"Who is that Mizuki?"he whispered as he saw her"Hello...umm...I"m JackWas never good at introductions.So...ummm...nice to meet you".He was obviously stressed,sharing a room with a total stranger"I'll...be taking a look around the school".Having said that,he entered the school and searched for the science teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Alice hopped off the train.
"Finally..." she muttered. The Vulpix listened as she heard the Lucario rattle off the names of dormmates. From what she could hear, she was roomed with Vincent and Jasmine. Vincent, if she remembered correctly, was the civilized Duskull she met on the train. And Jasmine... Alice couldn't recall meeting her yet. Hopefully she would have a tolerable demeanor.
Two days... hmm... Well... Might as well try to find her roommates. She looked around for Vincent and Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:00 am

A double low pitched tone rang throughout the school."attention first year students. You will all have the same schedule due to a shortage of pokemon this year. Your schedule is as follows:"
1.breakfast/break
2. Math
3. Muscle training
4. Battle training
5. Science- physics this year(if you cant teach it, i will help. I tutor people in ap physics IRL.)
6. Lunch
7. English
8. Study hall/free period/ extra curriculars

"Those are your classes for this year semester. If you have any questions, just whistle. Literally. Have agreat rest of your day." There was the sound of a phone hanging up and silence from the intercom ensued.

(Hah, exactly the next day i posted this. Just a challenge i made for myself. Exactly 12 in the morning from where i am when i posted this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon boarding school   Pokemon boarding school Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon boarding school
Page 1 of 1