Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Train ride to boarding school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Headmaster shard stands at the entrance to the train."welcome students! I am headmaster shard. This train will be picking up students, to take to the school. You may talk and mingle with others freely on this train ride. I will let you know when we have arrived at the school." Shard steps to the side and welcomes you in
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm

The Kirlia blinked, looking up from her plate in surprise as the Lucario sat down across the table from her. She had gotten used to slinking away into a corner and being ignored in the months after her friend had... left.
She watched Miles in silence, nibbling on her pasta until he finally spoke. Blinking, she smiled slightly, appreciating his concern though she replied with a quiet, "No." opting to keep her personal problems to herself. After all, she had chosen to attend a boarding school to try and forget about all of that.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Miles nodded, and ate a mini doughnut. He figured Serena probably didn't want to talk about whatever was bugging her, so Miles decided to let her keep it to herself.

"Do you want to talk about anything?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 pm

"No i just smashed my heel into the wood. It hurt like a fucking bitch!" Shard said to the staraptor."i was practicing my taekwondo to take my mind off things. Now i have something else to focus on." Shard said drily. "Note to self: dont break a wooden neck with your heel" shard said to jack. He put some weight on it and let out a sigh, the pain disappearing already. He turned to the staraptor."is there something you needed?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 pm

The Kirlia sat there for a moment, almost contemplating the decision to blurt out all of her problems to the Lucario sat across the table from her. Maybe it would do her good to talk to someone about it? Serena wouldn't know either way as she decided to once again keep to herself. She absentmindedly held the necklace she wore in one pointed hand as she looked to Miles and decided to change the conversation topic.

"Do you dance?" she asked, wondering if anyone around here held a similar passion to her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Mizuki had smiled at Jasmine warmly before following the now seemingly happy Kirlia to the buffet. She was pleased that everyone now seemed to relax. The Pikachu reached the food cart with the others in no time at all, but she was shocked ( no pun intended xD ) to see the selections. She had never seen them much before in her homeland and immediately realized her mistake. Mizu had fully expected a Japan-like food selection. The Mouse Pokemon was embarrassed for a moment, worrying that she wouldn't know how to eat any of it. Luckily for her, she came up with an alternative plan that she hoped would just work or else she'd be devastated.

The Pikachu wandered over to the food choices as Serena seemed to walk away and Miles had a short chat with the Staraptor. She looked at the food blankly, her small nose begging her to try any of the food that was labeled, 'Chicken'. Her stomach let out a tiny growl and Mizu laughed. Instead, she went a bit healthier and picked up a plate that consisted of : vegetarian spring rolls, Pringles, grapes, a couple of chicken drumsticks ( oh the joy ), and some salad. She was a bit embarrassed by how much she actually got ( which in reality wasn't much ) and hoped nobody would mind. The Mouse Pokemon was also disappointed they didn't have natural foods such as berries, but didn't pay too much attention to it.

Mizu did notice on how Reena seemed to stray herself away from the others. She also saw the Lucario, Miles, sit down with her, and wanted to join them. Mizuki was a bit worried for the thought of being too clingy or something, but was more concerned about the sudden change of mood in the Kirlia. Forcing herself to despite the 'risks', she wandered over to the pair, mentally taking note of how they sat at an empty table away from everyone else. "I.. hope I'm not interrupting anything?" the Pikachu gave a tiny smile, hoping they wouldn't mind if she continued to sit with them. She would have been broken at the thought of them saying no, but oblige and sit somewhere else.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Serena blinked as the Pikachu she had met earlier walked over to the table she and Miles were sat at. She smiled warmly, moving over to give Mizuki enough room to sit down.
"No, it's fine!" she smiled, happy that someone would choose to sit with her in the first place. The more people she had to talk to, the less she had to think about things she didn't want to revisit. The Kirlia gently prodded another mouthful of pasta with her fork before dropping it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 am

The Vulpix looked up and her first reaction was in fact, to run. But besides an ear twitch and slightly widened eyes she didn't show any signs of fright. She took a moment to compose herself before saying anything.
"My name, is Alice.". She said finally said. The Vulpix took another breath and then examined the Duskull curiously, watching the single eye move back and forth behind the skull.
"You didn't say 'boo'.". She suddenly commented. Her tone was more confused than declarative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:23 am

Miles shrugged a little. "I don't dance too much, really. But I can do a couple of other things, though. I can swim, ski, do karate, play tennis, ice skate a little, mountain climb, you name it. Dancing is really one of the things I can't do, really. Do you dance, Serena?"

Miles nodded to Mizu. Nah, you're not really interrupting anything. We were just chatting a little. Come on, join us."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 am

Claire found herself waking up to an annoyingly loud yell, chances were that it had come from one of the guys on the train. She herself had gotten onto the train without saying much or interacting with anyone, and immediately went to the fighting-type cart to get some sleep. It had been going quite pleasantly until that. She sighed and attempted to ignore it, laying back down where she was and wasting a few minutes attempting to get back to sleep but to no avail. Well, now that I'm up, might as well go see what that was. That or grab something to eat. She decided as she hopped out of bed, landing on the ground lightly and making her way into the dining car.
Once there, she ignored the other pokemon talking to each other and headed straight to the buffet, grabbing some chicken and bread sticks before turning to try and find a table to sit at. The first one she saw was occupied by a Lucario, Pikachu, and a Kirlia. After a few moments, Claire sighed and walked over, sitting down at an open chair at the table without saying anything to any of the occupants, instead going straight to her food and filling her stomach.
((OOC: Sorry if I messed anything up in the post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:06 pm

"No,not at all.But I was trying to have a sleep and that noise woke me up.And I can't sleep now.So...is there any short of activity in here?I'm bored as hell"he muttered annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 pm

"Hmmm... Id be willing to spar. I will be fair and give you a warning, i have only lost one battle in hand to hand combat, so try to stick to a distance if you can." He knew it would be a challenge for the staraptor, due to him having extreme speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Miles looked at the Riolu. Funny...he didn't see him enter the train earlier...he shrugged it off. There were plenty of people on the train, so it wasn't a problem if he didn't see her. He smiled and said "Oh, hey there, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 pm

"Okay.You don't need to say it twice,headmaster.Of course I wouldn't fight physically.But before we start...who was that pokemon who defeated you once?"he wondered as he got prepared for the fight.He knew it would be a difficult fight but there was nothing to worry about.His training at the guild had made him a great fighter who focuses on balance between attack and defenseI ought to make a good impression on headmaster.Let's give what we have!No holds back!

Last edited by riolu77 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid missclicks:S)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:11 pm

"The one who taught me to fight. He is dead now." Shard went into a simple stance, hoping the staraptor will underestimate his reach, the staraptor most likely never fought a sixth dan before.(googl it) he had a few tricks up his sleeve in a spar. He just needs to make sure not to do bone shattering attacks. He will have to hold back."and dont call me headmaster. Call me shard." The lucario stated before he rushed forward with a leaping round house kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:13 pm

(I go taekwondo training too;)Have 1 dan yet>.<)
"Okay,Shard!Let's fight.May your first move be yours.And...you have all my condolences for your dead master"he said and got ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Train ride to boarding school
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next