Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:36 pm

(EEEEEEE THE START)* *EEEEEE is a MANLY squeel!

Sean got on the Hogwarts Express through the magic barrier. He found a seat near the end of the train. Sean looked around to find all the seats empty. "All the seats are empty, how am I gonna make any friends?" Sean asked himself. Then he heard the train door open, but only saw a caterer.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Josephine and Theresa Rosenthal wandered along the train. They sighed. Most of the other carriages were either full or had only one seat available.. and as twin sisters, they wanted to sit together for their first trip to their new school.
They made their way to the edge of the train, seeing the caterer enter the carriage.
"Want some food Riza?" asked Jo, with the slightly younger twin nodding.
"Let's just buy some sweets whilst it's here," grinned Riza, grabbing some money from her bag and walking over to the woman. The woman was happy to sell them a variety of wizard sweets and both Jo and Riza were rather amused by them all as they had never seen such things before. They were muggle borns, though they didn't care much for it. They were still witches at heart.

As she was piling the sweets into her bag, Riza saw Sean sat alone in the carriage.
"Hi there!" she grinned, waving to him.
Josephine blinked, wondering who her sister was waving to. She peered into the carriage and also smiled, giving a small wave. She noticed the emptiness and asked;
"Can we sit here?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Sean looked up to see the two witches. "Sure." Sean said. "My name is Sean, and yours?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:12 pm

"I'm Theresa!" grinned the blonde haired girl, cheerfully bursting through the carriage door and taking a seat next to the window, "Most people call me Riza though."

"I'm Josephine," replied the brown haired one, "But most call me Jo. Pleased to meet you Sean," she smiled.

Jo was obviously not as hyper and fun-loving as Riza was, but that didn't mean she didn't like to have fun. Riza did often act more like a younger sibling with an age difference of a few years rather than just a few minutes, but Jo didn't mind. After all, Riza could be serious when the situation called for it.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:14 pm

"How old are you two?" Sean asked Riza and Jo. "I'm 11. I'm first year."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 pm

"We're 11 too," smiled Josephine. Riza was staring out of the window, admiring the scenery despite the fact that she looked like she was about to fall asleep with her head balanced on her hand.
"This will be our first year at Hogwarts too," smiled the older-by-a-few-minutes twin.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Hogwarts RP - Roleplay Thread   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

(OH, sorry)

Sean was shocked that they were both 11, though he didn't show it. They looked almost completely different. "Hey wanna see a spell that I learned the way to do it at home?" Sean asked, trying to change the subject, when the door opened up again.

Last edited by sdds1234 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 pm

(This seems like a Hermione Moment XD)
Kierra walked through the corridors, they were all full, or with people giving her mean looks, and puting their hands on the other seat as if to say, "You're not welcome here." or "This is saved!"
Finally she reached the end of the train, and there was one seat left. But either they were distracted or they couldn't care less, they didn't really mind that she was there. Aria opened the door. "H-hello. Is it okay if I sit here?" She asked nervously, but then wondered what spell is he going to attempt. "Can I see the spell you're trying?" Aria asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:40 pm

"Hi there!" grinned Riza, immediately perking up as a new person made an appearance. Her bright blue eyes seem to exude life and her long blonde hair blew in front of her face as she slightly opened the train window.
Josephine smiled and waved, though her attitude was one less pronounced and more subtle than her twin sister's was.

"I'm Riza!" grinned the short blonde female. The brown haired and taller of the two girls introduced herself as Jo.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 pm

"Sure!" Sean said. "Avis!" Time slowed down, but started to go back to normal because of his level of magic. "It still needs some work, but I'm getting it."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Kierra's eyes shone and she sat down, "That was cool! I have a spell...but it's not as good as yours...." She mumbled, "Want to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Riza looked to Jo and the twins grinned. They whipped out their wands and with a synchronized flick and incantation; Pulvis.

The dust particles in the air began to combine together into two shapes. One, the rabbit, was controlled by Riza. It hopped across their air leaving a dusty trail of particles. The fox, controlled by Jo, chased the rabbit around the carriage in a charming spectacle.
The twins laughed and smiled, happy that the fruits of their labor had turned out to be perfect. After all, this particular spell had been created and developed by them soon after their trip to Diagon Alley. They had been itching to try it out for weeks now.

The idea had been Riza's, but the knowledge was Josephine's. However, together the twins were no doubt a great team, reflecting the bond that they had shared since birth.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

"I've never heard of that spell!" Sean exclaimed. "Where did you learn it? And sure I would like to see your spell... what's your name anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Kierra mumbled, "My name's Kierra." before going through her head, Nako, Nako, Nako... She knew it was a simple spell, but Kierra hoped that she could preform the spell without talking. She pointed her wand at Sean, then mentally said, Nako! and for a moment, he glimmered silver before the color faded away. "That's my spell...it's Nako...." Kierra admitted. "It's really easy, but you two made your own spell up right? There is no spell I read of like it."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Riza and Josephine grinned.
"The idea was Riza's," smiled Jo, attempting to hand the credit for it to her sister.
"Yea, but you knew how to make the idea an actual spell," replied Riza, proud that her sister could do something so awesome.

"You should teach us how to use that 'Nako' spell though," grinned Riza, "Maybe we could combine it with our spell to make the dust look silver..."
Riza then drifted off into the land of daydreams whilst Josephine chuckled.

"I think it's pretty cool that you did the spell without saying anything though, Kierra."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting   Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP - Train Ride and Sorting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next