Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Train ride to boarding school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Headmaster shard stands at the entrance to the train."welcome students! I am headmaster shard. This train will be picking up students, to take to the school. You may talk and mingle with others freely on this train ride. I will let you know when we have arrived at the school." Shard steps to the side and welcomes you in
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Miles soon decided to chat with some fellow students. He walked out of the fighting type car, and headed towards one with more people. He soon found himself in one that seemed to have a bit of people. He decided to sit next to where a Kirlia was starting to sit down, managing to fill up the row. He looked over towards the group. A Vulpix, a Pikachu and a Kirlia. This school was diverse, alright. "Hey, I'm Miles. What's your name?" Miles said to nobody in particular, just hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Vincent floated towards the train, giving a quick nod to the headmaster. He then floated through the door and looked around. Apparently he was one of the first Pokémon as he wasn't able to see many others. Sadly, he seemed to be the only ghost type around. Deciding, that it would be best to make friends now, he then left the ghost cart and moved towards the others, not talking to anyone just yet. Hopefully they wouldn't be too scared...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 pm

The Pikachu was lost in thought and did not notice the other students coming aboard, so she almost jumped when Serena began to talk to her. "Oh, sorry. Yes, of course." Mizu smiled warmly towards the Kirlia, moving her few bags out of the way. Mizuki seemed to be hiding her own nervous state, but finally having someone to chat with would ease it quickly. Her face brightened a bit as she saw the Lucario who also approached. The Mouse Pokemon let out a small chuckle as to what he said. "Hello to you as well."

Mizuki studied the two Pokemon curiously before continuing. "My name's Mizuki, but you can call me Mizu." The Pikachu said to the all of them, mentally taking a note of Reena's necklace - one that was similar to her own. Mizu then waved as a Duskull approached, her eyes looking bright and as if saying, 'Come join us!' The Pikachu did take notice of how everyone seemed to look just a bit older then her, but the Pokemon didn't seem to mind.

She was just too excited for her first year to the boarding school. Overhearing the Headmaster say there was a buffet, Mizuki realized she hadn't eaten that day at all and food sounded very tempting. However, she also realized this meant the train ride would take longer then expected. The Pikachu didn't leave to get food right then as it would seem like she was leaving the others. She relaxed though, her thoughts briefly thinking of the academy she was to attend. Was it hard, or would she sail through? Mizuki began to get excited yet again by this, continuing to wonder if she'd have her own locker or dorm.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm

"Attention everyone! I realize there are quite a few questions and i am here to clear those up!"
1. When you get to the school we will be doing a one day free exploration of campus. On your way off the train i will post the dorms and class schedule. You will all be following the same schedule, as this is all of your first year. So for now who is around you is your class!
2. There will be extracurriculars. I will have those posted on a notice board at the school, as well as a monthly school wide event! We will need a hall monitor, and library aid as well. If you would like the position come talk to me prior to arriving at the school!
3. We will be arriving at the school on march 10th due to having a long distance to travel.
4. Finally we have accomodations for all types at the school. We have ice rinks, swimming pools, spas, a 15,000 square foot garden, and we have the library lights dimmed for those sensitive to lights. We have a generator as well for electric types. The dorms are indoors, but all classes are held outside of the school, for a more natural calming environment. Finally, the buffet cart is open, it is the second to last cart in the train! That will be all for now. If there is any other questions, you may come and ask me.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Serena smiled and sat down next to the Pikachu, looking up at the Lucario who arrived soon after.
"Hi..." she smiled nervously before introducing herself to both Pokemon, "I'm Serena."

The Kirlia paused as she listened to the headmaster as he cleared a few questions over the speakers. She hadn't realized how hungry she was either and blinked at the mention of food.
Turning to the Pokemon around her she made a suggestion.
"Why don't we all get some food?" she asked quietly, hoping that some of the others would take her up on the offer.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Miles listened to the announcement. He was tempted to head to the buffet, but...the jobs. A library aid would be a great chance to strengthen his mind. He head over to the headmaster. "I'd like to be the library aid, please, headmaster."
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 pm

"Ok. I assume as a lucario you know how to read and speak human as well right? You will be only staff in library due to our lacking a librarian currently."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Jasmine finally arrived at the train, carrying a 'hobo sack' of her possessions as she boarded the train. She found the headmastster quickly and spoke to him. "Hey, I'm Jasmine... is food being served? It took forever to walk here. I am hungrier than a Snorlax who just came off a month long hunger strike."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Alice's ears perked up as she listened to the announcements. Food sounded good right about now, but first... She turned to look at the other pokemon across from her. The Kirlia, pikachu, and Lucario.
So they would all be in the same class as her. It'd probably be a smart idea to get acquainted with them all.
"Are you guys all first years?". She asked in a polite tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 am

Miles nodded. "I'm fine with that. More of a challenge. And yes, I do speak human. I'm fluent in a few languages, like Unknown for example. I don't think I'll have any problems."

Miles nodded to the Vulpix. I'm a first year, but I don't know about the others." He then turned to Serene. "Sure, I am a bit hungry, myself. Lets all head there so we can talk some more." With that, he turned and headed towards the buffet.

(OCC: What exactly is on the buffet?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:56 am

(OOC: OMG SO MANY POSTS SINCE YESTERDAY!)

Alicia went through all the compartments, most of which were still empty or containing only one Pokemon. She decided to go meet some of the students she would be teaching math. She went up to what looked like a group of friends, even though it had probably only been half an hour. The group appeared to consist of a Pikachu, a Vulpix, and a Kirlia. She casually went up to the group. "Hello. I'm Alicia, and I'll be your math teacher." She left the cart to go find Shard.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 am

Shard turned to jasmine. "Yes you got here just in time. The buffet is the second to last car on the train." Shard told jasmine. He then turned to alicia who was looking for him. "Is there something you need?"
(Ooc:yeah and more keep on signing up since just yesterday. We will be starting the main rp in a while, i think MANY wil be joining. O.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:15 am

Mizuki had nodded at Reena, also complimenting the Kirlia on her necklace. It was something Mizu seemed to be drawn as much as her own. Then her ears twitched as the Headmaster announced yet again through the speaker. She took the information slowly, repeating it in her head in order to not ask stupid questions. "I'm a bit hungry myself. I'll be happy to go." the Pokemon smiled as she answered Serena. She was almost drooling at the thought of any kind of food in her mouth.

Then she took notice of another Pokemon hurriedly coming on the train and speaking to the Headmaster. Her ears twitched as both the Vulpix across from them spoke, deciding it would be best not to interfere with the new passenger's conversation. "Yes," Mizu sheepishly smiled as she responded to the Vulpix's question, "I am, at least. I would hope the rest of us were as well." the Pikachu's ears twitched yet again as the Mienfoo spoke about 'food'.

Not wanting to interrupt but instead help, Mizu shyly spoke. "I know it isn't any of my business," the Pikachu called as quietly as possible, "but a few of us were just about to head to the buffet. Would you like to come?" she was speaking to the Vulpix and the others as well. The Pikachu was leaving her seat and bags and looking at the others expectantly, while motioning for the Kirlia to follow politely.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:22 am

Serena nodded at the Vulpix indicating that she was in fact a first year along with the others. She thanked the Pikachu for complimenting her necklace with a smile, but didn't delve into it's history.
At the agreement that they were to head for the buffet car, Reena hopped up onto her feet and into the aisle, doing a little spin whilst balancing on one foot. She was already beginning to like it here and she hadn't even reached the actual school yet. The other pokemon just seemed so friendly!
Serena followed Mizu as the Pikachu spoke with the Mienfoo who had just boarded. She smiled and nodded to the newcomer, backing up Mizuki's invitation.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:13 am

The buffet includes:
chicken drumsticks (perhaps coating some with a little mustard or barbeque sauce etc?)
scotch eggs(picnic eggs)
quiche
tuna, pasta and onion
savoury rice
french sticks
bread sticks
selection of cold meat
salad
mini spring rolls
pakora
coleslaw
baked potatoes (with a selection of various fillings)
gataux
mini doughnuts
vegetarian spring rolls
chicken satay
prawns
seafood platter
sliced smoked sausage
tuna and sweetcorn
pringles, kettles and doritas crisps
dips
cashew nuts or dry roasted
scones with cream/jam
cheese board/crackers
grapes
garlic bread
wedding cake?

"Thats what we have. Gotta fatten you kids up for the witch. Be extra juicy." Shard said humorously as he finished off the list of food available.

Last edited by Maxiorc on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed menu)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Train ride to boarding school
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next