Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Help Me Train!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Spoiler:

A tan feathered figure looked at the mountainous range as he gave a casual sigh. Someone wanted him to come and fight them, he wasn't sure if he would come out victorious or not though. After all, the archen was part rock. He shook his head, ruffling his feathers in the wind as he started forward. He had successfully refused Astrid's coming on the mission, despite the dratini's annoyingly cute protests. He wondered if he had to win or lose to complete the mission...he decided he would just fight to win, hopefully the pokemon wouldn't be angered by that.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:58 pm

A Charmander was walking up the trails, alone. "Hmm. I think this is it." He muttered. His tail flame was burning as bright as a campfire. Despite having lost two teams, maybe he'd encounter a new team to join. It sure was boring having to find teams over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Acro the Archen noticed a rather unusual pokemon walking along. A reptilian orange pokemon who's tail seemed like it was on fire blazed in the morning dimness. He wondered what pokemon that was, he had certainly never seen one like that before. He decided against approaching it, he had no clue if it was a native and hostile or not. For all he knew the pokemon could have already locked in on him as lunch. He had a mission to do, now wasn't the time to get involved in fights with the feral pokemon.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:27 pm

The charmander was walking along, eating some pecha berries he had gotten from when the first team dismembered. "Mmm... Pecha..." He said, still walking. He opened his bag and got a small red jewel out. "I can do this...." It seemed that this treasure was his motivation, as he put it back in the bag. Suddenly, he felt a tremor in the ground and lost his balance. Immediately, the gem fell out of the bag, rolling towards the Archen. Jeff was startled. "THE GEM! NO!" He said, sprinting after the gem, which stopped right in front of the archen.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Acro looked down at the gem in confusion, he heard a voice scream in fear. He looked over to see a charmander sprinting towards him, seeming to about to collide with him! The archen gave a squawk of fear himself and took a leap into the air as the charmander sped under him, he flapped his wings viciously and uselessly as he plummeted towards the ground of the large jump. He had a rough landing as his legs bent and his chest slammed into the rocky ground, "Ouch..." he mumbled, looking to see just what had scared him once more.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 pm

"Phew, my gem It's ok." Jeff sighed a sigh of relief. He then heard the Archen crash to the ground. "Oops. Sorry. It's just... This gem is my personal treasure. I am very protective of it." He offered his hand to pull the archen up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:04 pm

The archen didn't accept the Charmander's help since it was easy to just stand up again. He didn't trust the pokemon yet, "Wh-Who are you" he asked. He looked at the charmander, keeping a bit of a distance. This pokemon could have just been pretending to be nice to gain his trust and hit him while he wasn't looking. This had happened to him before with a riolu that had offered up a "Peace" offering then gave him a roundhouse kick to the head instead of an item. Wild pokemon were unpredictable sometimes.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:31 pm

"If you're afraid of me, I can tell you right now that you don't need to be. I'm in need of a team, and I overheard a conversation about some mission going on up here, so I thought I'd be able to join a team if I came here. My name is Jeff. I'm a Charmander."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:07 pm

This pokemon in need of a team? I'm leader of a team...but everyone who joins always ends up leaving... he thought painfully. "S-Sorry i'm usually l-like this when someone I don't know comes around. I-I'm Acro, an Archen." He hated how much he was stuttering again, he thought he was coming close to getting rid of the habit, but now it seemed to just be returning! He continued anyways, "I-I'm out on a mission...a pokemon called Hitmonchan wants someone to fight him..." he babbled without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:17 pm

"Jeff. a charmander. I'd be happy to accompany you. Besides, I'll join your team. All the teams I made dissolved, so I'd basically join either way." He chuckled. "Well, I'm with you. Lead the way, sir." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Acro shook his head furiously, "NO-erm..I mean no thank you...you don't have to join my team..." the archen smiled nervously and thought, I'll just chase him off, like George and Flint...he'll leave because of me... the thoughts haunted his mind. He wanted to be nice though, "Y-You can come with me on the mission though...if you like..." he pointed at the many mountains where a hitmonchan was waiting for him to duel. He wanted to hurry, since the pokemon could get fed up and leave.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 am

Jeff was startled, but nodded. He understood. "Well, I'm right behind you." He followed close behind the Archen, making sure he didn't scare him any more.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Acro was uncertain, but nodded. It was strange to have someone just come right out and offer to follow him. He was usually forced or he asked or some dangerous event had caused the other to ask. He kept on his guard, he was still cautious of the charmander. He would eventually trust the charmander if the charmander did not do anything to seem threatening, Acro knew, but sometimes feral pokemon might do that. Though it had never happened like that before.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:34 pm

The Charmander was looking around in amazement at his surroundings. Especially the fact that he had not seen an archen before. Pidgey flew from the trees, Starlys chirped their songs, and Teddiursas climbed trees looking for combee honey.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 pm

The charmander's happy little day was about to be ruined as a Fearow squawked angrily and swooped down at them. It's feathers and light weight allowed it to soar in the air and quickly land in front of them. It gave a fearsome screech before charging towards them with a fury attack.
Acro managed to dodge the frightful attack, envying the pokemon's ability to fly. A purple aura surrounded him, then the rocks around him were tossed at the fearsome fearow. The rocks danced around the fearow for a moment before closing in to crush the bird pokemon. Acro was using ancient power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Me Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me Train!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next