Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Train ride to boarding school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Headmaster shard stands at the entrance to the train."welcome students! I am headmaster shard. This train will be picking up students, to take to the school. You may talk and mingle with others freely on this train ride. I will let you know when we have arrived at the school." Shard steps to the side and welcomes you in
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 pm

(Hey who said it is over?!It is not done yet.For god's shake people wait me to post!)
The "Staraptor"or supposed to be Jack pooped out.Jack was in the mid of that car protected by Detect."Heh,try harder there"he said with a creepy smile.His illusions kept on making a whirlwind.He joined in and he moved the whirlwing close to Shard.Unexpectadly,he popped out with a great speed,so huge that he couldn't even be seen,striking the Lucario with Brave Bird (next time you don't let me react,I quit the topic >.<)

Last edited by riolu77 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 pm

"Gwah... Excuse me i need to finish this off." The lucario turned to jack."i think this spar is over. It os disturbing the others. As headmaster i cant allow that." He then turned and reentered the buffet cart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Jack stopped his charge"Awww...and it was getting exciting..."he said disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Well go talk to others. You were getting out of hand anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

"Out of hand?!An explanation of it?!"he said kind of annoyed.He didn't understand what does that mean but it sure didn't sound good to him.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

"It meant you were using lethal moves. Moves meant to kill. It was a spar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 pm

"Ohh...sorry"he said bit worried.He then laid back at his seat"Well...I got heated up.I'll take a rest"he said as he yawned and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:20 pm

[ how do all of you post so quick shigjshklfj ]

Mizuki was instantly relieved as they accepted her request and sat down next to the Kirlia, setting her plate down gently while doing so. She sat there for a moment, simply staring at the food in front of her as if deciding. After a few moments, the Pikachu slightly smiled and began to nibble on a Pringles chip, not wanting to say anything for a bit. Mizu's thoughts began to drift to her family in Japan and did not see the Riolu come over and sit on another chair at the table. She absentmindedly continued to nibble, pleased by the chip's taste before jumping as the train rocked a bit.

Only then did she take notice of Miles leaving and the Riolu sitting, and she briefly wondered if she time traveled and this was a young Miles or something. Discarding the thought quickly as the Riolu introduced herself, Mizuki shyly smiled. "Excuse my manners.. I didn't see you there." the Pikachu's ears twitched at the sounds of fighting in another cart, but didn't say anything. "My name is Mizuki. Lovely to meet you." The Mouse Pokemon chuckled as Claire immediately ate once again.

She looked back down at her own food and cursed the fact that she didn't research her mother's kind of food. Mizu began to finish a Pringles chip and switched to gently biting a grape, nodding as the Lucario shortly returned. The Pikachu paused, but still nibbling the grape. "Do any of you happen to know the schedule? Assuming we're all in the same class, at least." the chances were slim as they too were going on the first year, but Mizu wanted to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:15 am

'Well then," Alicia said, standing behind Shard. "I see you already started the sparring. I just came to tell you that I am willing to be the librarian, seeing as you don't already have one."
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 am

"Ok. I believe miles said he would be the library aid. Is that ok for you?" Shard asked. If she was going to work in the library, it was just as much her choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 pm

Jack finally got able to have a sleep.In his dream,he saw his battle with ShardHow did I lost?he heard a voice inside himIt was all my fault.I failed....He started sweating.His blood pressure rose.His dream became a nightmare.His breath became deeper and faster."No.."he whispered"No,no,NO"he shouted as he got out of his sleep.He was full of sweat and he had a terrible headache"Uff...".He kept on taking deep breaths.He opened the window to breath some fresh ai and try to relax by looking the outside view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Miles shrugged. "I have no idea about my schedule. I'm a first year. Besides, we're supposed to learn them when we get to the school."

Miles turned to the others. "Are you guys first years, too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:04 pm

"I...am...*phew*I'm also studying science"Jack was out of breaths.He went to the buffet and drank some waterWhat was that?he wonderedIt happened for the first time to mehe thought as he returned back at the cart."What about you?What you are focusing on?"
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

shard had walked out to the buffet cart. he focused his aura sensed and didnt even have to open his eyes to find a seat and sit there. he pulled out an ipod, and put the ear plugs in to listen to music. he didnt think about where he had the pockets, because he could never find them when he really thought about it. he just knew it was useful. He sat down, and listened to music. he didnt need to reach out his senses, he just knew everything about the direct vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Claire glanced over at the pikachu sitting at the table and nodded her head. "Nice to meet you too." She commented before looking back up and noticing Miles reenter the room, followed by the headmaster and eventually the staraptor. Now the conversation had changed to what year they were and what they were doing.
"I have no idea as for schedules, and not all of us have a particular focus you know." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Train ride to boarding school
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next