Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Train ride to boarding school

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

Poké : 100

Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Headmaster shard stands at the entrance to the train."welcome students! I am headmaster shard. This train will be picking up students, to take to the school. You may talk and mingle with others freely on this train ride. I will let you know when we have arrived at the school." Shard steps to the side and welcomes you in
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:22 pm

(I got to six dan last week, been doing tae kwon do since i was four)
"Thanks, but i was the one who had killed him." Shard then quickly closed the distance between him and the staraptor. He started with a gut punch, then locked his fingers behind jack's head and smashed his head into shard's knee, then jumped away quickly into a defensive gesture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

(can you let me act please?!:SI have detect and double team to use ffs >.<)
"..."Jack had no words to say.At first he thought Shard was a nice and polite headmaster.But now he seemed in his eyes that he was nothing but an unemotional fighter,focusing only at strengh.But anyways,he managed to dogde the powerful Shard's hit with Detect.No,he wouldn't attack.He would lose if he did.He had to wait for the perfect moment.
(Woa,I started taekwondo by the time I became 10.Hump,I guess I'm a rookie in front of youX3)
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Shard has experience fighting enemies with detect, he knew how to break their defense. He just keeps using his momentum from his previous attack to continue through and keep attacking until they fail to detect. He used his momentum to perform a low crescent heel sweep on the staraptor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Jack flew hig,dogding once more the attacks.He used double team and,as he knew shard could sense his aura,he used the technique he learned when he was a Starly and a Guild member:he enforced his aura and shared it to the other illusions.He then charged with the illusions following,a powerfull Brave BirdLet's see if you can sense my aura now,Shardhe thought and prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Shawn used extreme speed to dodge and have the recoil hurt the staraptor. He then rushed be hind the clones, and charged an aura sphere in each hand."still feeling so confident jack?"
Shawn had a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:43 pm

"Yes!Being all of my life a guild member and dedicating myself on training and studying,I won;t lose my confidence!"he boasted and used Steel Wing to smash the Aura Spheres.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Shard used a combo, powered up by close combat. He started with a uppercut, then elbowed him in his solar plexis. He did a leg sweep, then finished off with an axe kick landing on jack's jewels between the legs. He rolled back onto one knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 pm

MY OH MY...I NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING BEFORE THIS COMBO TAKES ME DOWNhe thought in just a moment.He chanelled all the experience he had acquired throughout the years.He closed his eyes and in a furious burst of speed,he replaced himself with an illusion.And then,he started circling around Shard and started flying round and round with even more illusions,he flyied really fast.With a speed faster than light's,he and his illusions couldn't be spottedCatch thishe thought as he kept flying.He summoned now a whirlwind.But he didn't stop.It was getting bigger and bigger.In 200 illusion!only one was real.And all the illusions had Jack's aura.Shard couldn't sense Jack's aura.It was impossible.The whirlwind got even stronger,creating furious gusts,destorying everything inside the car.He got ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:11 pm

well if these all have aura, there is one thing i can do. he wouldnt do this on a living thing due to it being extremely lethal. He closed his eyes concentrated hard, and became a large sphere of pure aura. His parents having been aura wraiths, he knew many of the skills they could do. He then started absorbing the aura in his direct vicinity, he then formed back to a lucario. He was holding a blue ball of burning aura. He then created a maelstrom of aura, causing a massive shockwave, throwing jack against the wall of the train. Shard walked up to jack and said "training is all well and good, but experience and time are what decides the large matches."
(I used to consider shard an aura wraith who can manipulate aura like one would manipulate elements. I pulled that into this one. Good fight. :P )
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Serena nodded to Miles, "Yea... dancing is one of my hobbies. Most of my moveset is actually used as part of my dance routines." The Kirlia paused and smiled at the Riolu who had just sat down. Reena was beginning to feel more confident in herself, though she knew the train was only one environment, and she'd likely be more intimidated by the prospect of a silent classroom.

"Hi there," she smiled nervously, "I'm Serena."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Claire glanced over at the Lucario and Kirlia that had spoken up and just asked her her name. The lucario seemed a bit friendly, almost uncannily so. Honestly it was a bit suspicious to her, but she decided that the sooner introductions were over the better.
"Hey. It's Claire, nice to meet you. And what's yours?" She answered, directing her question to the lucario, not sounding particularly interested in talking as she looked back at her food, already eating again right after she finished her response. For a little while she thought she could hear the sounds of a battle going, but she brushed it off as her imagination and ignored it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Miles nodded to Claire and said "My name's Miles. It's nice to meet you too-"

Suddenly, he heard a loud noise and felt the train rock a little. "What the heck was that?" He got up from the table and headed to the train car that he heard the sound from. He saw the Staraptor, Jack, beaten, and on the floor of the car, with the headmaster standing over him, seeming a bit beaten himself. Miles's mouth dropped. "What the..." Miles then ran over to Shard without thinking, and flipped Shard to the ground and held his hands behind his back. "What did you DO to him?" H asked, almost yelling to the other Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:52 pm

"Alice...a nice name.", Vincent replied.
"And yes, I didn't say "boo". Is there any reason I should? I may be dead, but that's not what being a ghost is about. Maybe you've watched too many horror movies."
Grinning a bit (however that was possible with a skull), he continued:
"But if you want me to, I think I could give it a try."

Back to top Go down
Maxiorc

Maxiorc

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Shard looked to the other lucario." We were doing a spar, he got extremely lethal with his attacks, so i has to stop him. It was in self defense, it was supposed to be just a spar. And damn he was stronger than i had thought he was. Plus he was tired and i had accidentally woke him up. Said he couldnt sleep. I think he will have a nice rest now." Shard let out a sigh and carried the staraptor to the flying type cabin and laid him down. He returned to the other lucario."is there something you needed?" Shard asked nonchalantly. He was used to fighting from where he came from, so it didnt really faze him all that much."well i got to assess his combat skills. I am your kids hand to hand combat trainer after all. You all will be assessed eventually." Shard said matter of factly. He hadnt intended for the fight to get brutal to that point. Guild apprentices have at least something going for them: they are stubborn as all hell. From where he came from, the average day had at least two bombings on his city, and fire fights all around. Violence was what he was accustomed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Miles relaxed a little bit. What his headmaster had said made sense. Miles closed his eyes for a second and focused on him. He could see the truth in him...with some sadness. He opened his eyes. "No, I don't need anything, really. I just heard the noise and felt the train rock, so I wondered what was going on." Miles smiled. "You had to have hit him pretty hard. I spilled my pringles. If you don't mind, I think I'll get back to the conversation I was having before I came to check." Miles walked out of the cabin to the table where Mizu, Serena, and Claire were and sit back down to rejoin the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train ride to boarding school   Train ride to boarding school - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Train ride to boarding school
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next