Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Lost? [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a wonderful day in the Pecha Forest. The sky was sunny and plenty of clouds were in the sky. Pidgey and Pidove flew over head, flapping their wings to stay afloat, while at the same time making a nice view. The wind was quite breezy today, and it was an amazing day to sign up for the Guild.

So why was Skylar grumpy?

"I don't believe this," she grumbled. "I know I live nearby, but they expect me to know where I'm supposed to go without even telling me?" The small Eevee sighed, a bit frustrated, as she hopped over a stick in the ground. Sky stopped, turning her head both ways. How was she supposed to get to Grassveil? She didn't even know which direction she was going in. Although many other Pokemon lived in this forest, Skylar didn't have the nerve to walk up to them and bluntly ask them for directions. Yes, she wasn't shy, but she certainly did not want to bother anyone.

The Eevee decided to take a break and reduce her stress. She hopped over to a tree nearby and sat herself down and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. A couple of Patrat ran by, racing each other for a Pecha Berry, while a Rattata climbed up a tree. Skylar relaxed herself and began to quietly enjoy the scenery, but being the Eevee she was, her eyes grew a bit sleepy from the peacefulness and the walking."I'm sure it wouldn't hurt," she thought to herself quietly. "A nap is just what I need to calm down..." and with that, as if on cue, Skylar fell asleep, her soft and quiet breathing the only movement she seemed to make in the shade of the trees.

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Mordred walked up to them, foot still stingy but well on its way of recovery. He seemed a bit puzzled at the sudden amount of items scattered around, finding it impossible for them to be left here for no reason. There were just so many! Were they really from the forest? Did someone drop them? In any case, it seemed no one was here to collect them. Maybe grabbing a few wouldn't hurt. None of it seemed to be too valuable anyways.

"Pretty lucky to find all this loot here. " He said, wanting to bend down and inspect the items to see if there were any traces of other pokemon, but was unable to due to his stinging wound. They didn't seem to have any marks. Not a footprint, not a scent. "Well, I guess it wouldn't be harmful to grab a few not-so-valuable items. There doesn't seem to be any markings saying someone owned these."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 am

Sky chuckled. "I'm not sure what that one is," she pointed a paw at a green and yellow berry, "but that one's definitely a Pecha Berry." she put her paw back down. She didn't think anyone dropped these as the berries didn't seem to have a scent ( besides their own, of course ). It looked like the Pecha Berry had fallen off a tree, but she wasn't sure about the other.

But it didn't matter. "Well, we already have a Pecha Berry." Skylar gave a smaller smile, still giddy from their almost arriving. She didn't care what they chose, as she and Tally were now a team ( almost! ), she'd still get something. Still, she had to be patient, and the little Eevee waited for the pair to make their decisions.

As soon as they decided, Sky couldn't take it anymore, and she gave an innocent little laugh and charged away straight into the town, leaving Tally with Mordred along with the Buizel probably having to carry all their items now. The little Eevee had "forgotten" her manners and could not help herself. She was only a few more steps to achieving ( sort of, at least ) her dream. The mere thought made her excited.

She wasn't lost anymore - Skylar knew exactly where she was headed, and that was the Grassveil Guild. Signing up for her team and being given her first mission, one which she would undoubtedly complete with the help of her new friend and new partner.

[ Thread finished and closed!! :DD ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5