Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

It was a wonderful day in the Pecha Forest. The sky was sunny and plenty of clouds were in the sky. Pidgey and Pidove flew over head, flapping their wings to stay afloat, while at the same time making a nice view. The wind was quite breezy today, and it was an amazing day to sign up for the Guild.

So why was Skylar grumpy?

"I don't believe this," she grumbled. "I know I live nearby, but they expect me to know where I'm supposed to go without even telling me?" The small Eevee sighed, a bit frustrated, as she hopped over a stick in the ground. Sky stopped, turning her head both ways. How was she supposed to get to Grassveil? She didn't even know which direction she was going in. Although many other Pokemon lived in this forest, Skylar didn't have the nerve to walk up to them and bluntly ask them for directions. Yes, she wasn't shy, but she certainly did not want to bother anyone.

The Eevee decided to take a break and reduce her stress. She hopped over to a tree nearby and sat herself down and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. A couple of Patrat ran by, racing each other for a Pecha Berry, while a Rattata climbed up a tree. Skylar relaxed herself and began to quietly enjoy the scenery, but being the Eevee she was, her eyes grew a bit sleepy from the peacefulness and the walking."I'm sure it wouldn't hurt," she thought to herself quietly. "A nap is just what I need to calm down..." and with that, as if on cue, Skylar fell asleep, her soft and quiet breathing the only movement she seemed to make in the shade of the trees.

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Tallulah the Buizel was taking a training trip through the Pecha Forest. It was a beautiful day, which was a good sign as her mom would always say. Sometimes she just wanted to go back, but she knew she couldn't. Not yet, at least. She had to prove herself and then show her parents and brothers who's boss, who's the alpha sibling.

Tallulah stumbled upon an Eevee, who was either asleep or injured. That wasn't good at all. Who would do that in a place like this?

"Hey, wake up!" Tallulah said as she shook the Eevee. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked, a bit of worry in her voice. Tally hoped she was just resting, but resting in a dungeon, as she heard Pokemon call them, was quite dangerous!
Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

The small Eevee stirred a bit when she heard voices, but continued to rest. She was very good at blocking out noises, but she wasn't very good at blocking out shaking. Skylar's eyes opened, surprised, and she lifted her head to look at the Pokemon before her. It was a Buizel who looked concerned. "...Hm?" The Eevee tilted her head at the question, then smiled slightly. "Well, if a headache counts as an injury," Skylar gave a small yawn, ".. then yes, I'm not okay. But other then that I'm fine," Skylar gave the Buizel a reassuring look.

The Eevee sat up, ears pointed upwards as well. She then sighed. "I'm sorry if I worried you, I just took a small break from resting." Taking the situation in, Sky decided to ask the Buizel for directions, but after a proper introduction. Her mother would be proud. "The name is Skylar. It's lovely to meet you," the Eevee grins, but it fades as she remembers her sense of direction. "I'd hate to bother you, but do you know the directions to Grassveil Town? That's where I'm trying to go, but I got a bit lost.." Skylar trails off as she stares at the Buizel hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Mordred had been watching the scene the entire time. He had planned on just sitting back and relaxing on one of the branches of a tall, nearby tree, but was interrupted by two voices that were not too far from it. Using the leaves as a cover, he silently watched. Being a paranoid pokemon means everyone could be a threat, and these two certainly weren't an exception.

'They don't seem too bad... Just an Eevee and a Buizel. I'm sure I can handle that.' He thought silently, trying to plan just in case he- THUMP! He went, as his foot slipped and led to his fall. Remember kids, trying to hide from pokemon by hunching on the edge of a small branch behind a clump of leaves is not a smart thing to do!

He groaned in pain, having hit his back on the ground. 'Ffff... What am I? the most unluckiest pokemon on this planet? I've been getting into incidents all over the place...'

Last edited by Nocive on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:08 am

The Eevee was hoping for the Buizel to reply so she could get going.. Although as much as she wanted to stay and chat, maybe rest some more, she was in a bit of a hurry. However, as she was about to say something else, her ears twitched towards the direction of the hidden Scraggy, and as she was about to turn.. - THUMP.

The small Eevee found herself staring at a Scraggy on the ground. Her head tilted to the right a bit and her left ear pointed to the right in confusion. Wonderful, a Pokemon who thought she was hurt, and a Pokemon that was hurt. "Oh gosh, are you alright?" she said, hoping he wasn't hurt. "What were you doing up there? Eating or something?" The Eevee looks back down at the Scraggy curiously.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:07 am

"Oh sorry. Call me Tally," Tallulah was about to say, when a loud THUMP happend and a something fell from the sky. She didn't get to finish. The Buizel went to look at the something, seeing it was a Scraggy. She crossed her arms.

"Hey, you!" she exclaimed, looking down upon the Pokemon who just dropped in. "How long have you been looking at that Eevee? State your alignment!" she demanded. She wanted answers, and then would she see if it was okay.

(should we have a posting order in order? I was thinking Melody -> Me -> Noci myself.)
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 am

[Sure! So, Melody -> Heaphones -> Nocive]

Mordred blinked, now on the ground with two strangers looking down on him. 'Well, that backfired terribly.' He shook his head. "I was supposed to be relaxing, then you two came along and... Well, I fell off my branch." He said, standing back up.

"I don't mean harm, really. Was just curious, is all." He tried to explain, brushing off some dirt from himself. He took a few glances from the two pokemon, quickly analyzing them. 'Eevee seems less harmful than the Buizel. I've got type coverage for both of them, but that probably won't be necessary. Except the Buizel. Gotta watch out for the Buizel.'

"Well, I'll just get back to my tree now..." He said, readying to start climbing back up. There seemed to be a few bruises on his back, and he could feel a tinge of pain emitting from it.
Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:47 am

[ Then it's settled! Not sure if I should edit the first post with that. I'll leave it as it is, for now. ]

Skylar stared at the Scraggy for a moment, making sure he actually wasn't harmful. He seemed a bit.. well, she didn't know how to put it. But all in all, this guy was okay. Skylar tilted her head a bit. "You were here the entire time? And you're sure you weren't listening in or anything?" Sky studied the Scraggy once more. "Curious of what??" The small trust she had just given to the Pokemon quickly faded away as he said this.

But he started climbing back up anyway. Sky was ready to stop him. "Well, gosh, you took a hard fall. Are you sure-" She spotted the bruises on his back and became concerned once more. She took a step forward and slightly raised her voice. "H-Hey! Wait! You can't climb back up with those bruises," Skylar lowers her voice to normal again and turns to Tally. "Tally, you don't happen to have something to help him, do you?" Seeing the look on her face, she quickly added, "I'm sure he honestly means no harm."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:11 am

Tallulah remained silent. She really didn't trust that Scraggy, but he seemed pretty... anxious. She was pretty darn sure he was... Yeah...No. Deep down in she thought he was to be trusted.

After a little while, the Buizel spoke. "No, sorry," she said, rummaging through her nearly empty treasure bag. She called to the Scraggy. "Get back down here! You'll only hurt yourself more if you happen to fall again, and I'm not gonna be the one to drag you out!" After saying this, Tally quickly regretted it. 'What are you doing!? Force like that is no way to coax someone down!' she told herself.

"I'm sorry for that! Please, though. Come down!"

(>:D
This dice is not existing.
)
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 am

"I appreciate your concern, but really, I'm uh, fine." He mumbled, continuing his climb. The Scraggy didn't seem too fazed by his wounds, and was soon at the level of his branch. He went back to his spot, right near the clump of leaves.

"See? Just f-FAAAAAAAAAH!" A Pidove had nestled in the leaves while Mordred was on the ground, having to be suddenly awakened once the Scraggy had climbed back up. The considerably larger pokemon had alarmed the bird, causing it to use Gust. Leaves and strong wind attacked the Scraggy, causing him to topple over yet again.

Mordred was lucky enough to be able to grab onto the branch on time, but was now dangling off it. He was considerably damaged, seeing that Flying Type moves were super effective against his type. 'Great. Now I'm hanging off a high branch while a Pidove gives me a beat-down.' He grumbled. In a ditch effort, he tried to throw a Sand-Attack at the bird while he held onto the branch with one arm, lowering the Pidove's accuracy.
Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:23 am

[ Scuse any typos~ Can't get on my laptop, on my 3DS. .u. Also I am not randomly injecting a nail into Sky :T ]

"Well," Skylar sighed, "We tri- Hey, don't push yourself! Come back down!" The small Eevee watched worriedly as the Scraggy continued to climb. Seeing as though he seemed fine, she relaxed a bit. Sky was about to give in and let him be until he screamed. When Skylar looked up, she saw him about to fall. Again. The small Eevee flinched at the sight and closed her eyes quickly, expecting to see him on the ground once more. When she didn't hear a thud, she peeked open her eyes, then gasped. How many Pokemon did they need? On top of that, this Pidove wasn't so friendly. Skylar, without hesitation, decided to use Curse.

"Hey," she spoke louder, causing the Pidove to turn. Skylar's eyes faded into a light purple, and they locked onto the Pidove's eyes. It stopped moving, almost falling as it took damage. Unfortunately, so did Sky, and she stumbled around a bit before standing up straight. "That should do the trick," she mumbled, her eyes fading back into their regular color. Curse took away half her HP, but it took HP away from the opponent's every turn. "Don't fall," She said, feeling a little light-headed. She never battled much at home, so she wasn't very good. Skylar decided to stay back a bit, to regain her composure.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:11 am

( Melody, thats how curse works when used by a Ghost Type. Any other type who used it would just raise its stats ¦P)

Tallulah immediately got into a fighting stance, her tails curling and ready for action. "Okay Scraggy! Hold on tight and keep your head low!" she commanded, readying her tails for a Sonicboom. The Pidove looked to be preparing a Gust Attack, but Tally wasn't sure who it was aiming at. Still, she timed it just right to negate the Gust with her Sonicboom, putting the Pidove off guard. She sent another one flying at it, this Sonicboom a direct Pidove hit! The bird was knocked back a bit and almost fell when it stopped itself and regained control. Tallulah could see its chest breathing heavily, a good few feathers lost and scattered around. It was now on the ground.

"Skylar, finish off the Pidove if you can. I'll take the Scraggy!" Tally probably could of worded it better yet again, but she didn't dwell on that mistake. "Okay Scraggy. Let go. I'm gonna catch you," she said, moving over to about where the Scraggy would fall. Her paws were outstretched and ready to catch the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:31 am

Mordred shook his head. "No, it's fine. I can get down myself once I get a grip." He said, using both paws to grab hold of the branch. Having a bit of difficulty thanks to his newly acquired wounds, he pulled himself up, before climbing back down the tree. He stood over the writhing Pidove, a look of both pity and grudge on his face. 'Sad, but ambushes aren't acceptable.'

"I'll finish it off." He mumbled. He pulled his foot back, before using -a rather held back- Low Kick, sending the bird toppling into the bushes. The bushes shuddered and shivered for a bit, before it went quiet.

The Scraggy looked over to the other two pokemon. "Thanks. I owe you both for helping." He looked over to the Eevee, seeing it a bit out of place. "Uh, are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:31 am

[ Blame Bulbapedia >n< ]

Skylar watched the battle for a moment for replying. She shook her head, regaining her composure. She was fine now. "Su-" The Eevee was cut off as the Scraggy did the job for her. Skylar felt sort of useless. Were her fighting skills really this weak? Skylar stayed silent as she watched the Scraggy kick the Pidove into the bushes.

Her instincts wanted to tell the Scraggy not to hurt it so much, despite it attacking them. But she kept her mouth shut and nodded simply. "I'm fine," she gave the Scraggy a reassuring smile, "Really. I just.." The Eevee trailed off, not wanting to sound weak. Lying wouldn't do the trick either. "My condition doesn't matter," she ignored what she said earlier and attempted to talk the Scraggy into staying down again. "But your wounds must hurt. Please stay back down," The Eevee spoke quietly and gently.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 am

"Okay. We're safe, but you two are most damaged. I sadly only have one Defense Scarf, so you two should figure out who gets to borrow it," Tallulah explained, untying the scarf around her neck and throwing it to the two Pokemon. "Now, I think we should focus on getting out of here. I can wait, but we should go as soon as possible."

Tallulah stood up and started pacing around Skylar and the Scraggy. She turned to face the latter. "By the way, down't mention it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next