Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost? [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a wonderful day in the Pecha Forest. The sky was sunny and plenty of clouds were in the sky. Pidgey and Pidove flew over head, flapping their wings to stay afloat, while at the same time making a nice view. The wind was quite breezy today, and it was an amazing day to sign up for the Guild.

So why was Skylar grumpy?

"I don't believe this," she grumbled. "I know I live nearby, but they expect me to know where I'm supposed to go without even telling me?" The small Eevee sighed, a bit frustrated, as she hopped over a stick in the ground. Sky stopped, turning her head both ways. How was she supposed to get to Grassveil? She didn't even know which direction she was going in. Although many other Pokemon lived in this forest, Skylar didn't have the nerve to walk up to them and bluntly ask them for directions. Yes, she wasn't shy, but she certainly did not want to bother anyone.

The Eevee decided to take a break and reduce her stress. She hopped over to a tree nearby and sat herself down and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. A couple of Patrat ran by, racing each other for a Pecha Berry, while a Rattata climbed up a tree. Skylar relaxed herself and began to quietly enjoy the scenery, but being the Eevee she was, her eyes grew a bit sleepy from the peacefulness and the walking."I'm sure it wouldn't hurt," she thought to herself quietly. "A nap is just what I need to calm down..." and with that, as if on cue, Skylar fell asleep, her soft and quiet breathing the only movement she seemed to make in the shade of the trees.

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:37 pm

"I'm fine too. Walking to Grassveil won't be difficult. " Mordred said. "Although, I'd rather not have to fight any more flying types. In this state, their flying moves might knock me out." He looked around, trying to spot any of said Bird Pokemon. He'd heard a few times how groups of bird pokemon would lash out if they saw you enter their territory, much like any other group of wild, surviving pokemon. He shuddered at the thought of having to fight so many. Nope, definitely not a bird-lover.

"By now it shouldn't be long before we reach town." The Scraggy muttered, continuing onward. He'd came here in order to relax, but it seems his plans backfired... again. 'I really should avoid hanging around this forest. Everything goes downhill for me whenever I come here... Maybe I should just relax by the pond or something.' He thought silently.

He'd been too preoccupied with his thoughts, nearly tripping over an item.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 am

Skylar sighed, obviously concerned for the well-being of the two, but she nodded and turned forwards once more. She took note of Tally's leadership, and Mordred's.. well, he seemed to be quite the thinker. "How far are from Grassveil, then?" The Eevee was eagerly anticipating to arrive. It was a great day, so it was almost perfect. As if on cue, the sun shone, and Tally seemed to be in a slightly better mood. Mordred was lost in thought.

The Pecha Berry was lying in Mordred's path, but because of the sun, Skylar wasn't able to tell him. "I honestly hope you're ri-" The small Eevee was cut off. As Sky and Tallulah were speaking, Mordred did indeed turn out to trip over the berry, falling down. Skylar had been walking behind the two, just in case either were to start limping.

Unfortunately, this caused the Scraggy to fall atop Sky.

The Eevee promptly fell to the ground, her paws sticking out as the Berry rolled a short distance away. Sky laughed, but she wasn't rude. She couldn't help it. Skylar waited for the Scraggy to get up before she moved( he could fall again! ). "Are you alright, Mordred?" she smiled, holding back a joke and another laugh.

[ IT'S AROUND 2 AM. THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. Noci forgive me I'm assuming that Grassveil isn't too far now, so how many more posts would do the trick? ]
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Tallulah sighed as Mordred almost tripped. She hoped he wouldn't keep falling and tripping. The Scraggy seemed to do that a lot.

"Sky, it shouldn't take that much longer. Figuring how long we've been walking, I'd say about... I dunno. Not very long, at least." Tallulah explained. She continued walking, when a Pokemon jumped out of a bush.

[
This dice is not existing.
]

[ Gosh Melody, are you an insomniac or somethimg? xP Anyway, maybe finish this page and this battle and we should be good. c: ]
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:41 am

[ You are a wonderful person Lol It's fine Mel. Also, one more page sounds good.]

Thanks to Mordred's slow reaction time, he couldn't process what had just occurred until a few seconds later. His eyes widened at the realization. The Scraggy hastily stood back up, getting off the Eevee while stuttering incomprehensible gibberish.

"I'mreallysorryitwasanaccidentpromiseI'lllookwhereI'mgoingnexttimereallyreallysorry-" He continued, face as red as an apple. He got Sky's paws, pulling her up. He muttered another apology before continuing onward, a small distance away from the Eevee.

The Scraggy caught sight of a Patrat jumping out, ambushing Tally. The rat-like pokemon dashed out of the bushes, using Tackle to the Buizel. It seemed to have been frightened by something, looking jittery as it stood after its attack.

Mordred rushed up, using Low Kick and sending it flying to a tree. The Patrat hissed at the pain, its back colliding with the hard, wooden bark. It got back to its feet, running towards Mordred for a Tackle.

[EDIT: LOL FAIL. Dang. Having your pokemon as an avatar can confuse the stupid. Which is I. ]

Last edited by Nocive on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:07 am

[ I can't sleep, so I browse the interwebs and fight pokemon on my 3DS secretly ;w; what is life And Noci, you mistook Skylar for me xD ]

Skylar laughed again. "I told you, it's fine. Accidents happen," she smiles, but it slightly fades as she remembers the incident at Rainfront Town. She quickly snapped out of it though. The Eevee thanked Mordred for helping her up before hearing rustling.

Because it was so fast, Sky was unable to use her ability and couldn't warn the pair. She also took note of how squidgy the Patrat was. "Just one after another," Sky sighed. She took a step forward, ready to attack, but Mordred beat her to it and she grinned.

But Skylar saw the Patrat getting ready to tackle the Scraggy and waited. "No you.." The Eevee positioned a paw backwards, and at the right moment.. "..don't!" she finished, kicking sand towards the eyes of the Patrat. It stumbled backwards and Skylar quickly used Tackle, sending it backwards once again. As it regained balance and was more furious and jittery then ever, Skylar glanced at Tally. "Sorry for worrying, haha, but it didn't hit you, did it?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:23 pm

"I'm fine!" answered Tallulah, the Patrat coming up for what looked to be a tackle. Tallulah went to knock it back with an Aqua Tail, but it used Detect and caught Tally off guard, then biting her arm. The Buizel shook it off quickly. She Sonicboom'ed it, but the Patrat scurried off to Tackle Skylar.

[ I'd stay up late if my sis would go to sleep quickly for once. :c Oh and Arceus love this guidebook. ]
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:44 am

Mordred took a leap, landing in front of the Patrat. He used Low Kick again, successfully colliding his foot with the Patrat's jaw. The powerful blow sent the Patrat flying a few feet away. The rodent hissed, whimpering and holding its jaw in pain as it lay on the ground.

Although it may have been an effective hit, Mordred's foot received a gash due to the Patrat's large, sharp tooth. The Scraggy grit his teeth, kneeling on one knee as he examined the bleeding wound. It was able to reach from the tip to half of the bottom of his foot, effectively slowing him down.

The Patrat barely got back up to its feet, still determined to fight. It looked like it wouldn't last very long now. It let out a forced cry before running for another Tackle, trying to aim for Sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 am

Skylar took a step back as the Patrat ran towards her, but to her pleasant surprise, Mordred quickly used Low Kick and Skylar was unharmed. She did feel a little guilty when it whimpered, but she ignored her protective side. At least, for a short while. "Thanks," Skylar smiled gratefully at the Scraggy and stood alert, ears pricked up.

As soon as she noticed Mordred's new wound, though, Sky let her guard down. She was honestly concerned for the two, and took a step forward towards him, oblivious to the fact that the wild pokemon was heading for her. "Oh gosh, are you oka-" She was cut off as the Patrat rammed into her, and Sky flew backwards.

The Eevee tumbled into a close tree, thus collapsing into it, then falling. She struggled to get up, and shook her head a few times. She studied the Patrat's status, tilting her head as if considering. Although the move doesn't inflict damage, the Scout Pokemon seemed awfully dizzy and frustrated. "..Do either of you want to finish it off?" Skylar slightly smiled. If they disagreed, then she'd finish the job. But for now, Skylar wanted to watch the grand finale.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Shoot. Both her companions were just hurt. Tally sighed. "I'll finish it, I guess," she answered. The Buizel hit it with a Sonicboom and it fainted on the spot. She then turned to look at Mordred and Skylar. "Uh... Are you guys okay? We should be almost out of here now."

Tally looked around. There was one pathway in the room that seemed to be a little less beaten, showing signs of civilization up ahead, if a bit in the distance. She pointed to it. "Our best bet is that way, you guys shoud follow behind me. Mordred should be in the middle so he doesn't trail behind and we can keep up with him better," Tally explained, thinking it was a good plan. Hopefully the others would think so to.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:17 am

Mordred seemed embarrassed at the fact he needed assistance because of his injury. Unfortunately, it was either he would be left to trail behind and become more vulnerable to attacks or let them help him get back to town. He preferred the latter. He sighed, "Yeah, that's a pretty good plan. I can manage. Sorry for being a burden."

He picked himself up, being cautious not to put too much pressure on his wounded foot. He flinched each time the wound made contact with the ground, but endured. A few tiny drops of blood were left on the ground he'd stepped on.

The Scraggy looked over to Sky. "Sky, you alright?" He asked, being able to witness the Eevee collide with the tree just moments ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

[ Late reply is late :I ]

Sky hurriedly stood up and ran over to the pair, frowning at the stains of blood on the ground. "Alright, but be careful.." The Eevee sighed, obviously upset over what happened. "So much for getting out of here quickly.." She muttered, a bit mad at the events that happened now and earlier. Sky stayed on the other side of Mordred, making sure not to trip and that he was okay for the most part.

The Eevee was staring at the ground in thought when Mordred asked her the question. She smiled, but her eyes remained at the ground as if she couldn't stray from it. "I'm fine," she said, finally looking up and giving the pair a reassuring look. "Just a bit upset over what happened.." The Eevee looked back down at the ground. She was absorbed in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:24 pm

"Okay, we're off!" Tally said, heading along the path. She hoped her partners were okay. The town was close, she could feel it.

"So, uh... You guys wanna form a team with me or something?" Tally mumbled, not sure if now was the best time to ask. She would gladly take Skylar under her paw, she needed a bit of toughening up in Tallulah's mind. Mordred... He seemed kinda interesting. She would go with him if he wanted to. Tally realize her silent judgment of the Scraggy and Skylar made her stop dead in her tracks without her knowing. She blushed and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Mordred followed Tally, a bit more slowly due to his wound. He walked in silence, not wanting to talk to anyone until they got back to town.

"So, uh... You guys wanna form a team with me or something?"

Well, so much for not talking. The Buizel stopped, causing Mordred to halt as well. He blinked a few times, confused. She's either thinking or waiting for a reply. Well, he'd been contemplating to join the Guild soon... But after his first attempt, he'd rather not become another burden or have more burdens.

After contemplating for a few seconds, he looked up at the still-unmoving figure of the Buizel. "Sorry, but I'm planning on going on my own." He said. She seemed to have snapped out of her thoughts, continuing down the path. The Scraggy followed without another word.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 am

Skylar was so absorbed in her thoughts that she almost kept walking when both Mordred and Tally stopped, almost bumping into them. She snapped out of her thinking and stopped walking. Mordred seemed awfully quiet, and Sky's curiosity got the best of her.

"Mordred, are you okay? You're so quiet." The Eevee tilts her head, then her ears twitch as Tally's question. She laughs. "That's why I was going to Grassveil in the first place," Sky grins, "but I don't see why I can't do it with you." Sky closes her eyes as the sunlight gets to her.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Tally nodded. "Go alone if you wish, Mordred, but don't come crawling back begging to join us." Tallulah's head turned to look behind her at the other two Pokemon. "I think we're pretty close," she said, gesturing ahead of her. "In a matter of hours, you and me'll be on a rescue team, Sky," Tally stated, turning back ahead and smiling. "I hope you'll be able to keep up with me." Tally added with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next