Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New friends ~ {Private}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New friends ~ {Private} Empty
PostSubject: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 am

A New Friend?

Normal weather, normal sounds and normal encounters through out the entire forest. Pokemon all hanging out with their own species and such except one and his name was Shadow who happened to be a Mankey. Unlike other Mankeys, Shadow was a clam and chill Mankey that would hardly ever get angered and was able to control his temper. He was doing his normal daily routine which consisted of resting on a tree branch with his tail wrapped around the branch just encase he happened to fall off. Safety first after all right?

Nothing seemed to be happening today so what else was their to do but sleep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:53 am

A stroll seemed like the perfect thing for Kari to do on this boring, calm, average day. So away he went through the Pecha Forest passing by all of the Pokemon conversing with others, It sometimes made him jealous that he had noone to talk to on this boring day, So he kept walking, thinking about the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:09 am

A New Friend?

Shadow was sleeping when he was rudely awoken by another Mankey, a friend to be exact. "Shadow, Shadow quick! wake up! there is a strange Absol here in the forest." Shadow heard before getting up off the branch and shaking his head left to right before swinging away towards the direction of the Absol. He soon arrived and without saying a word he just watched the Absol from high in the trees before throwing a berry at his head that he picked from a nearby tree. "Who are you?" Shadow said softly awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:21 am

Kari was shocked by the Mankey's berry hitting him on the head and somewhat angry, and also the fact that he had not ever seen this Mankey before and he is already asking name. "First off that was really uncalled for, and Secondly why should i give you my name I don't even know who you are or why you are throwing damn berries at my head! I am an Absol If you couldn't have seen that from there and I'm not a fan of giving names to those who I don't even know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:52 am

A New Friend?

"First off that was really uncalled for, and Secondly why should i give you my name I don't even know who you are or why you are throwing damn berries at my head! I am an Absol If you couldn't have seen that from there and I'm not a fan of giving names to those who I don't even know" Shadow heard with a gaze before letting go of the branch he was holding with his hands and catching it with his tail meaning he was hanging by his tail. "That was quite a rude remark don't you think? well my name is Shadow the Mankey and i live in these parts of the forest now who are you my dear friend Absol. Its is quite rare we quite an Absol in these parts of the forest so if you have come to make trouble then you will have a harsh stay here..." Shadow said with his arms crossed while dangling from the branch.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:43 am

"Me retaliating wasn't a rude remark, You throwing berries at my head was though."He said tightening his glare on the Mankey "It is true you do not see many Absol in this forest, Its more for the weaker pokemon and I'm not here to cause trouble, I was merely here for a walk until that got interrupted, so don't even start with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Friend or Foe?

Shadow hung from a branch high in the tree tops with the help of his harsh grip from his tail only to hear what he never thought he would."Me retaliating wasn't a rude remark, You throwing berries at my head was though."" Shadow heard letting off nothing more then a pointless stare at the Absol.""It is true you do not see many Absol in this forest, Its more for the weaker pokemon and I'm not here to cause trouble, I was merely here for a walk until that got interrupted, so don't even start with me." Shadow heard as him being called 'weaker' ticked him off forcing him to drop down into lower branches by letting the tight grip of his tail lose and falling down only to catch hold of a branch with his palm shaped feet bringing him closer to the Absol separating them by 15m up. "....Weaker you say... care to test that statement out?" Shadow said slowly in his normal, chill tone lifting his two soft, furry palms up with his tail slowly following at the back reaching above his head also, moving around like it was alive awaiting the answer from the Absol. Shadow found the Absol quite blunt or very bad with word play. How dare he call Shadow weak, he better apologize or this could potentially turn into a harsh battle leading to one of the two hurt and needing medical attention.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Kari looked up at the Mankey dangling above his head in what seemed like a fighting stance and readied himself also, He bent his knees slightly as if he was to jump at Shadow and tilted his head so the light gleamed off of the blade extruding from his head. "I didn't plan on fighting you, but if its a fight you want then come at me if you are so tough. Don't expect me to let up" He said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Friend or Foe?

As the day dragged on so did the unpleasent arrival from the strange Absol that had still yet to reveal his name. "I didn't plan on fighting you, but if its a fight you want then come at me if you are so tough. Don't expect me to let up" Shadow heard after watching the Absol get into a normal battle stance that made Shadow laugh a bit. "You come into my home calling all my family and friends weak and then you have the nerve to get into a weak stance like that? are you crazy?...." Shadow said getting back his more serious manner gazing at the Absol before snapping a small branch with his tail and throwing it at the Absol. "Ladies first." Shadow said looking at the Absol and watching how he would dodge the branch.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Kari quickly sidestepped the branch with a quick hop as it hit the ground with a crack "You're going to have to do a bit better than that if you want to do any damage, a mere branch isn't going to do much" He said, eyes fixated on Shadow as he stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:13 am

Battle Commence!

Shadow stood there watching the Absol sidestep the branch to avoid any damage and answer with a plain and boring reply. "You're going to have to do a bit better than that if you want to do any damage, a mere branch isn't going to do much" Shadow heard as he repeated his action once again, throwing a branch at the Absol but this time when the Absol's attention would be focused on the branch, Shadow would follow it up closely and when close enough release a swift and quick low kick to the front two feet of the Absol hoping to make the Absol collapse forward and if this was too suceed then Shadow would then follow that kick right after with a few scratches to the face of the Absol since the two feet would be knocked away leaving him helpless in any kind of matter. If the low kick was to fail, Shadow would continue to swing his leg around doing a fast, complete 360 and then swiftly jumping back 10m raising his guard up for any incoming attacks. With all this he would show his mastery in close quarter combat and show he wasn't afraid one bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New friends ~ {Private}   New friends ~ {Private} Empty

Back to top Go down

New friends ~ {Private}
Page 1 of 1