Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost? [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a wonderful day in the Pecha Forest. The sky was sunny and plenty of clouds were in the sky. Pidgey and Pidove flew over head, flapping their wings to stay afloat, while at the same time making a nice view. The wind was quite breezy today, and it was an amazing day to sign up for the Guild.

So why was Skylar grumpy?

"I don't believe this," she grumbled. "I know I live nearby, but they expect me to know where I'm supposed to go without even telling me?" The small Eevee sighed, a bit frustrated, as she hopped over a stick in the ground. Sky stopped, turning her head both ways. How was she supposed to get to Grassveil? She didn't even know which direction she was going in. Although many other Pokemon lived in this forest, Skylar didn't have the nerve to walk up to them and bluntly ask them for directions. Yes, she wasn't shy, but she certainly did not want to bother anyone.

The Eevee decided to take a break and reduce her stress. She hopped over to a tree nearby and sat herself down and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. A couple of Patrat ran by, racing each other for a Pecha Berry, while a Rattata climbed up a tree. Skylar relaxed herself and began to quietly enjoy the scenery, but being the Eevee she was, her eyes grew a bit sleepy from the peacefulness and the walking."I'm sure it wouldn't hurt," she thought to herself quietly. "A nap is just what I need to calm down..." and with that, as if on cue, Skylar fell asleep, her soft and quiet breathing the only movement she seemed to make in the shade of the trees.

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 am

"I doubt that. Good luck with your team, though." Mordred snickered. He squinted his eyes as the sunlight grew brighter. Sunny days were alright, but this was just a bit too much for a single afternoon. As they continued to walk, a few other pokemon passed by. They seemed to be explorers. They left in a hurry, probably to do a job.

"Huh. Guess we aren't that far from town anymore." There was already a faint sight of the bustling town in the distance. "About an hour or so before we can get there." The Scraggy said, relieved to know that he could leave the forest and rest his foot soon.

"So, what are you two going to call your team, anyways?" He asked, hoping to make time fly by faster with a small conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 am

"Thanks." Skylar chuckled. The Eevee was able to open her eyes now as a cloud began to block the sun. The explorers almost bumped into her and apologized before moving on. Sky watched as they left before turning back to the pair and staring at the ground. "I wonder where they're going.." she murmered, eyes curious yet soft as they watched a leaf blow in the gentle breeze.

Sky blinked. Then she looked at Tally. "I'm not sure," the Eevee strayed her eyes away from the duo and watched a couple of Pidgey fly overhead. "What should we be called?" she asked, eyes not leaving the sky. She was continuing to think about something deeply.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Tallulah shruged. "I dunno. Names were never really my thing." She wiped a bit of blood off her arm, the blood remnants of the battles fought not too long ago. Then Tally held her arm up over her eyes from the sunlight.

The Buizel looked the Eevee up and down. "If you want to judge by similarities between us, all I can see is that we both have something around our necks and have large tails, but knowing Eevee your features might not be so similar depending on who you evolve into...." Tally sighed. "We've got a bit of time, though." she added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 am

"Well, you could just name your team something similar to how you met." Mordred said, continuing down the path towards the town. His wound had dried up enough that he didn't feel as much pain as he walked. "Or maybe just what you want to focus on. Like, justice or something."

"Also, try becoming a Glaceon. I've met one during my travels before. Really cool pokemon." He said, looking at the Eevee. "But that's just my opinion. I don't have any control on your decisions, nor do I know what is best for your team."

As he walked, he noticed an item left on the ground. (If Pecha berry, ignore. Lol)

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Skylar chuckled. "So, you mean how she found me asleep in the forest? Wonderful." she joked, playfully rolling her eyes. She followed the pair, making sure that she wouldn't trip or almost trip like before. The little Eevee began to think of her evolution choices, and it left her a bit overwhelmed.

"I'll take that into thought, although I don't necessarily choose what I evolve into." she shrugged, nose slightly twitching as they continued to walk. Sky spotted what Mordred saw as well, and to her surprise, it wasn't a Pecha Berry but instead a Blast Seed. The Eevee had no idea what that was, though, and walked over while studying it. "It's a seed, as you can probably see," Skylar said, looking back at the two ( while grinning at what she just said ) , "but being myself I have no idea what it is."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Tally nodded. "Yeah, looks like a seed. Which means it probably is." she said, stating the obvious. "A while ago, I heard that every seed has a distinct taste. A simple lick could help you figure out what kind of seed it was, even if it seems a little gross." the Buizel remembered. It was a trick she picked up from a traveler coming through the area of her home a while back.

"As for your Eeveelution, a Water type would be able to follow me into the depths of the ocean. A Fire or Ice type could cover my weakness, while if you were a Grass or Electric type I could cover yours." Tallulah decided to stop talking, figuring she was hogging the conversation. [color =orange]"But really, its all up to you, and none of those options are really available yet,"[/color] Tally added, trying to make sure it didn't sound like she was forcing Skylar to be someone different. Then she became quiet, for real.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:50 am

[Sorry, forgot to post here.]
"Well, I'll leave you both to it. Your team after all. Although," Mordred turned to Skylar, "Take note that once you evolve you'll experience a lot of changes. Like per say, you evolve into a Flareon. You'll probably feel much warmer and would have to get used to that. It'll probably feel like you're constantly walking under a desert..." He said, recalling what one of his fellow clanmates once told him. He could faintly remember a Monferno, rambling on and on about how it was having a hard time getting used to its burning tail and how it wasn't comfortable with having a cold behind. The memory made him chuckle.

"And yes, I'm pretty sure that's a seed. Usually they do something weird to you when you eat them. I heard that there were some seeds that could bring you back to full health when you faint. They're pretty interesting, but I've heard they tasted terrible. Except for bird pokemon, I guess." The Scraggy said, staring at the seed. It seemed to be emitting some warmth the closer you get to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:32 pm

[ 0_0 I as well. ]

Skylar laughed. "My DNA is weird. We'll just have to wait and see." she didn't say so, but she was seriously thinking about being an Espeon or a Glaceon, as said. She decided it was best not to say that aloud though, despite the urge. Sky's ears twitched as she went over what the Scraggy said. "I know it has nothing to do with the subject, but how do you know so much about it?" her eyes were bright and curious as she studied the Pokemon.

She looked back down at the seed. "Do either of you want it?" she asked a bit weakly, not wanting to eat it after Mordred said they apparently tasted awful. She didn't want to stay at the seed for too longer; she was anxious to get to Grassveil. The little Eevee said nothing else for that, making a note on how Tally seemed to shush herself. She offered a small smile to her, not wanting to ask what it was that bothered the Buizel.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 pm

[ Mel why do you never tell me these things!? >:U]

Tallulah looked at the seed and then at Skylar. "I don't really want it, but I guess we can toss it," she said, shrugging. "I'm sure someone'll want it, if not us at one point." she added, the saying[i]"one Pokemon's trash is another's treasure." in mind.

The Buizel sighed and glanced upwards, rather board at this whole seed fiasco. Tally really didn't care what Skylar did with it. She just wanted to be done with this and for them to get their move back on.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:54 am

"I know it has nothing to do with the subject, but how do you know so much about it?"

"Uh... I just... I heard from a friend." Mordred lied, "He was a fire type who'd just evolved. Funny fellow. I haven't seen him since I left for Grassveil, though." In truth, the Scraggy hoped he never would. The Monferno was one of the more annoying members in his clan, and was also one of the bullies who decided to pick on him for being a runt. The day the Scraggy left, he poured water over the Monferno as a small act of revenge. Meeting the fire pokemon again would result in a bloodshed.

"Oh, would you mind if I take the seed, then? I don't exactly have a taste for seeds, but it could help me out if the rumors about their special effects were true. Gotta stay prepared, you know?" He asked, staring at the seed. The warmth it emitted changed from weak to average, as if it had a fire of its own inside it. As disgusting as many have described it, it did trigger a bit of a urge to be eaten. At least, for the Scraggy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:11 pm

[ lmao i'm not good at keeping track myself ;w; ]

Skylar took notice of Mordred's pause before speaking and kept a note of it. She decided to help him and pretend she had never noticed his catch. The small Eevee nodded, rather interested with the story but stuck with her plan. She was a bit bored of the whole seed thing, like Tally, as well and was happy for Mordred to take it. "Go ahead." she said, a hint of relief in her voice.

Sky trotted along, now that they were done with it. Her anticipation and excitement grew as she could make out the town grow a bit bigger ( not literally, of course ). The little Eevee's eyes brightened. "We're almost there~!" she chirped, forgetting briefly that she was supposed to be calm. Her mind began to wander as she walked along with the pair, a small smile glued to her face.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:05 am

Tally sighed with relief. "Yes, please do taste it!" she said, a bit rudely in tone. "Well, if you ever reunite with this fire type and he's troubling you, gimme a call!" the Buizel said with pride.

Tallulah smiled, thinking that she was almost there, almost an explorer at the guild. Skylar's noting at how they were almost out of the forest helped her excitement. It was hard for her to keep it bottled up, which was unusual for someone like her. Her battle stance turned into a loose walk with a spring in her step. It was almost time.

[Whenever you guys want, I'm ready to finally end this! 030 ]
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 am

[Well, we're close to finishing a page. Let's finish it first then end the RP, alright? :D Go roll some item dice and get some items for you charries!]

"Yes, please do taste it!"

Mordred raised a brow at her rude tone, putting away the Blast Seed in his make-shift hood-bag-thing. "Uh, no. Only for emergencies." Just because he took the seed it didn't mean he was going to eat it right away. With the rumors concerning its disgusting taste, the Scraggy wasn't going to shove the item down his throat any time soon.

"Well, if you ever reunite with this fire type and he's troubling you, gimme a call!"

The Scraggy only snickered at the comment, finding her pride amusing. Although, the Buizel could probably fend herself from the obnoxious Monferno, but with the harsh training they had, Mordred doubted it. The Monferno was probably an Infernape by now, anyways. The Scraggy's attention drew away from the matter, seeing the town grow larger and larger as their little group continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 am

[ Alright! c: But I can only do one item at a time, so Acti'll have to do the next one for Tally, if she wants an item. ]

Skylar paid no attention to the small talk the pair were making, and instead kept her eyes focused on the town ahead. The little Eevee was absolutely excited to get out of the darned forest and towards the Guild, despite her not knowing where the Guild actually was. It seemed like if she continued to walk at her ( now quickening ) pace, then the entrance to Grassveil would be waiting patiently for her.

Sky was ready to bolt out of the small trio and charge into town - the only thing from stopping her to do so ( she wasn't kidding! ) was the items scattered on the ground. She had been so focused on the town ahead that she didn't notice, and the Eevee nearly tripped. Skylar caught her balance and forced herself to look away from Grassveil, and instead at the items on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Tallulah ran forward to catch up with the little Eevee, who seemed to have found something. "What did ya' find, Sky?" she asked before catching up to Skylar. She looked at the items scattered around. "Wow... We've hit the jackpot!" she exclaimed. Tally turned back to Mordred. "Come over here and grab something! she called to the Scraggy, forgetting about his injury.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost? [Private]   Lost? [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost? [Private]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next