Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost, Found, and lost again.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
8BitSky

Poké : 480

Lost, Found, and lost again. Empty
PostSubject: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Energy: 14 - 5 = 9

Lalna walked back into a very familiar part of the woods, having got directions to the nearby town after being lost for several days. "Now which way from here was it again..? Left...? Yeah. It has to be left." She turned left, and proceeded to walk through the deep underbrush some more. After walking for a small bit more, probably five minutes, she began to slow down, as she hadn't slept in a bit. She yawned, but continued walking. Ten minutes later, she stopped, pulling off her scarf and laying it on the ground, laying on it, and falling asleep.

Last edited by 8BitSky on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:38 pm

[Energy: 22 - 5 (Entrance Cost) = 17] 
[Held Item: Lucky Ribbon (Reduces cost of every item rolled by 1)]

Ashen the Houndour padded down a very familiar path, humming an upbeat tune as she went. For what seemed like the millionth time, the young fire type was going to train at Pecha Forest... Not that the redundancy of her trips really mattered to her. The dungeon was close to where she lived, had many Grass and Bug type Pokemon that she could easily defeat, and she always seemed to find something nice when she went there. As far as she was concerned, Pecha Forest was the perfect location to do her daily training regiment. The only thing that worried her was the constant threat of being poisoned... But she came prepared this time, with plenty of berries to help her in the event that something happened. 

The canine Pokemon knew that she had arrived when the sweet aroma of the forest had caught her nose. However, that wasn't the only scent that grabbed her attention. She could also smell something salty... It was sweat, perhaps from a like-minded Pokemon looking to spar, or an exhausting traveler. Maybe I should go see who that is... Ashen thought to herself, cautiously making her way towards the unknown Pokemon.

When she was close enough, Ashen stopped in her tracks, listening for the sound of the stranger's footsteps. To her surprise, she heard a soft snoring noise. Is somebody sleeping? Here...? Ashen asked, tilting her head in confusion. After turning a corner on the dirt path, she discovered a Pichu lying on the grass, looking dreamily content. "Uhm, m-maybe you shouldn't sleep here..." Ashen told the electric mouse, prodding her lightly in the side with her paw.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:31 pm

Lalna was laying down on her scarf, half-asleep on it when she heard something. She thought she was just hearing things, when she was poked and proceeded to jump back, jumping away from Ashen while making a small noise. She proceeded to land in some underbrush nearby. She ducked down in it, trying to resist the urge to yawn, looking out of the bush while rubbing her eyes. She looked around for a second, trying to find out what touched her, realizing that it was a Houndour, and she left her scarf out there, as well. She ducked down in the underbrush a bit more, thinking about how she would approach this. She didn't know if it was going to attack her or not, so she sat there thinking for a second.

She positioned herself to where she could watch the Houndour and if it tries to attack her then she could jump away, being wary of it, while still thinking about how she would get her scarf back if it turned out the houndour was hostile, while trying to wake herself up a small bit more, as she still felt half-asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:56 am

Ashen's eyes widened when the Pichu immediately jolted awake at up at her touch, scurrying away into the bushes. I must've scared them off... She told herself, her ears flattening in disappointment. She looked down at the ground, examining the cyan colored garment that the stranger had been sleeping on. "Uhm, y-you forgot your scarf...!" Ashen shouted after the electric rodent, hoping that they would come back to reclaim it. She paused for a moment. No response. The hound sighed, and picked up the scarf with her mouth, heading towards the bush they had jumped into. 

"Uhm, y-you don't have to be afraid of me... I-I'm n-not going to hurt you," The timid Houndour spoke after laying the accessory down next to the foliage. I hope they didn't run away, Ashen thought, shaking her head. The last thing she wanted to do was have to search the entire forest for the little Pichu...
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 am

Lalna was incredibly surprised when the Houndour called after her, and even more surprised when the Houndour came her way with her scarf. She quickly repeated over what she was going to say in her head, trying to make sure she won't mess it up, before poking her head out and quickly saying "I'm sorry for running away I thought you might be an outlaw or one of the hostile forest pokemon thank you for wanting to return my scarf I appreciate it and also you seem nice it's nice to meet you" before quickly realizing she said more then she intended and quickly hid herself a bit more in the bush, not all the way in but a bit more to where only the front of her face was exposed, quietly waiting for some sort-of response, taking her scarf from the ground infront of the bush and wrapping it around her head like a hood of sorts.

EDIT: I just wanted to say this, I had to write this again because my firefox crashed as i posted it.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:57 pm

Ashen stared at the strange Pichu with wide eyes as she began to speak at a rapid pace, trying her best to digest all of the information she was being given. "Uhm... I-it's n-nice to meet you, too..." She replied when the electric type was finished, smiling warmly and taking a step back as a sign of nonaggression. "Oh, and y-you're welcome, sweetie," She added, nodding at her as she grabbed the scarf and wrapped it around her head like a hood.

The Houndour knew that the young Pokemon was a skittish one (much like herself, actually), so she had to be careful of everything she did and said. One wrong move, and the little mouse would go scampering off again. "Uhm... S-so... M-my name is Ashen," She eventually told the Pichu, trying her best to maintain the friendly expression on her face. "Uhm, wh-what's yours...? I-if you don't mind me asking, o-of course..."
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:41 am

While listening to The houndour-- Who she found out her name was Ashen, she mentally drilled this in so she would remember it. She proceeded to get lost in her own thought for a second, before realizing that Ashen asked for her name, before shooting out her answer. "Okay my name's Lalna, it's nice to meet you as I said already sorry for repeating myself and for running away from you. " right after saying that, she started to try to get out of the bush she was hiding in before falling out of the front of the bush and doing a small faceplant. She got back up, rubbing her forehead a small bit.

Note: This is longer then it looks, I would make it longer but I don't really know what else to put in.. :c
Back to top Go down
AlphaBones

Poké : 100

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:02 am

(Energy: 19 - 5 = 14)

Anura headed into the Pecha Forest for his first time in search of where he should start his adventure. To no surprise to him the sweet smell of Pecha Berries was quick to be picked up showing he was indeed in the right place. He looked around and did not see much, aside from the forest itself, he decided to head deeper in in search of anything that might prove useful in getting strong or starting on his adventure.

While searching around for clues he started to hear what seemed like a conversation in the distance. He started to think to himself Other Pokemon? Are these Pokemon exploring too? Maybe I can get some information out of them. After this thought he started heading toward the voices, one seemed to be speaking rather fast while the other sounded shy. What would pokemon like this be doing in the forest? He thought to himself as he slowly turned a corner peaking his head around to see what pokemon are speaking. At first all he saw was the houndour, this pokemon was not much of a threat to him hostile or not from what he had learned back at his home village. Upon closer inspection he saw what appeared to be a pichu just getting up from a fall. Was it tripped or attacked? He wondered walking around the corner and speaking up to the two pokemon “Are you two lost or something?” He asked without thinking though speaking in a joyful way he thought and continued before the other two could respond. “I am in the forest looking for something to get me started on my adventure to get stronger could either of you help?” He thought asking now would be best since neither of the two seemed to be acting hostile to the other though he had no idea how they would treat him.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Sceptile carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Lost, Found, and lost again. OnZbjOw

"Uhm, Lalna, eh? Did I hear that right...? Th-that's a really pretty name..." Ashen shakily told the energetic Pichu as she crawled out of the bush she was hiding in. When Lalna fell forward and hit her face on the ground, Ashen took a worried step forward, looking quite concerned for her new friend. "Oh, a-are you okay, dear...? I-I have some Oran Berries in my bag if you need them..." She said, motioning towards the small pouch that was tied to one of her front legs.

Just as Ashen was about to get closer to examine Lalna's forehead, she heard a voice behind her, asking if they were lost. "Uhm, n-no... I-I know where I'm going," She replied, turning around to see the stranger. It was a light blue, frog-like Pokemon that she had never seen before. The amphibian went on to ask if either of them could help him gather items for an adventure. "Eh...? Uhm, I-I could help... I'm here to train, s-so I could t-take most of the ferals if you need me to..." Ashen responded, nodding her head. She curiously looked to Lalna, wondering if she would also accompany the water type.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:31 pm

She stopped rubbing her forehead, looking over at Ashen as she asked if she needed an Oran. She was about to refuse the offer when she head a voice behind her and instantly froze up, turning on the spot and nearly toppling over. She kept her balance though, hearing Ashen respond to the question that she didn't quite hear, something about accompanying the pokemon that approached from behind her. She responded with a pretty quick "ok sure I don't know who you are but okay Even though I didn't hear you.." She quickly pulled her scarf over her head a bit more, before realizing she didn't tell Ashen if she wanted an oran berry and quickly responding. "No I'm fine without an oran by the way thank you for the offer i appreciate it"

Note: If I roll a pokemon, I'm okay with either of you two controlling it on the same post I roll it.
Back to top Go down
AlphaBones

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:22 am

Anura smiled as they both agreed to help him, though the Pichu didn't seem like she heard everything that he said, he started walking slowly over to both of them. “No need I want to get stronger and train too so a few ferals won’t be too bad. Oh I am Anura what are your names?” He asked keeping his tone joyful trying not to frighten the Pichu any more than he already has. As he walked over to the two pokemon he realized that he had a ton more questions to ask them since at least one seemed to be familiar judging by what she said. He held off on the questions though, wanting to give the other two a chance to speak or ask him anything if so they wanted. He kept an eye out while heading to the two for items that might be useful in the future. All I will probably find here are pecha berries but anything is better than nothing at all. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:22 am

The member 'AlphaBones' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Pecha Forest' :
Lost, Found, and lost again. Of3QafO
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:47 am

[Energy: 17 - 0 (Grass Gummi; Lucky Ribbon) = 17]

Ashen couldn't help but chuckle slightly at Lalna as she spoke, captivated by the young Electric type's squeaky voice and childish mannerisms. She's just too cute! I would try to hug her, but I really don't want to scare her off, She thought to herself, glancing at the Pichu adoringly. Out of some strange maternal-like instinct, the hound inched closer to Lalna, as if to protect her from an unseen enemy. Although she couldn't smell any ferals in the vicinity, they were sure to make an appearance at some point. They were in a dungeon, after all.

The Houndour nodded at her tiny companion, and turned her attention to the newcomer, who identified himself as Anura. "Eh...? Uhm... I-I'm Ashen," She told the frog, bashfully looking down at the dirt path. As much as she wanted to make eye contact, she just couldn't do it... She was generally bad with strangers, even if she knew that they posed no threat. Anura certainly wasn't an exception, especially considering his age, which was probably similar to hers (Ashen always found younger Pokemon like Lalna to be easier to talk to). "Uhm, there's a lot more than Pecha Berries here, actually... I-I've found some really cool items here," Ashen said as she turned her head. Something in the grass caught her attention... It was a Green Gummi. The hound slowly padded over to the intelligence-boosting snack, and managed to scoop it up into her small pouch. "Uhm... J-just like th-that."
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 8:53 pm

She lightly rubbed her the back of her head, noticing movement out of the corner of her eye, looking to see what it was, realizing that Ashen slightly inched closer to her. She looked back towards Anura, listening to the conversation and proceeding to respond to Anura's question after Ashen did. "Ehm, I'm Lalna. As long as we're doing introductions I guess..." She noticed Ashen walk towards a bush, to pull out a Grass Gummi. She knew you could get some things from the forest, but for some reason she didn't expect Ashen to find a gummi, because if she remembered correctly they're not too common. She decided to look around a bit, noticing something in a nearby bush, walking up and pushing some of the shrubbery away.

Note: I might have to edit it to get the rolls. I dunno.

8BitSky carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Lost, Found, and lost again. PH4C7tP
8BitSky carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Lost, Found, and lost again. PH4C7tP
Back to top Go down
AlphaBones

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:32 pm

(Energy: 14-1(2x sticks)=13)
Anura looked on as Ashen picked up what appeared to be a green gummi, those tended to be sold for a high price at his village but only because only a few scouts went out scavenging at a time so they were always low in supply. As he made his way toward the two hopefully new friends his hand tapped a pair of sticks, he stood up picking them up to check them out. They seemed durable at least enough to use as a good distraction so he tucked them away into his own pouch to be used later on if needed.

Looking up at Ashen and Laina he sat down not wanting to get too close to them yet. "Are you okay you seem a bit nervous Ashen?" He asked her not bothering to ask Laina knowing full well from how she is now that she is shy, the houndour Ashen though seemed more brave and willing to talk. After not too long of waiting for a response though he felt the need to reassure both of them. "Don’t worry I am not here to hurt either of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost, Found, and lost again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next