Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] Empty
PostSubject: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:36 am

After opening the door, Bo entered the entrance way to the Guild. It was a relatively smaller room than he expected, with a few chairs and tables made from stumps and the like scattered around the room. Picture frames of various Pokemon were hanging on the wall. Taking a guess, Bo figured they were the previous leaders of the guild here, since the guild in Aileron had similar pictures and he was told what they were when he was there. Across from the entrance were a set of stairs, where he could only guess was the way down to go if you were a full member of the guild and wanted to accept jobs and the like.

Other than the actual decorations in the area, there were various random Pokemon here; some evolved, some not. So many new people...it sorta made him dizzy thinking about getting to know them all. He turned back to the door, waiting for his friends to come in. He'd feel a lot less dazed about the situation if they were by his side.

Last edited by Tragar on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:12 am

Tom went in, unfazed by the decor that filled the room. After all, he had been there before, if not for this reason.
"Well, we're finally here. So, the Turquoise Trinity shall finally begin... Erm, I know that you're newer to this place than I am, but do you have any idea where we should go?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:14 am

Sakura walked in noticing the decor. "It seems neat! Turquoise Trinity is going to be the best team ever! With our fearless leader, we have nothing to fear!" She said cheerfully. Then she heard Tom's question. "To be honest...I have absolutely no idea where we are supposed to go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:22 am

Glad to see his friends here with him now, he decided to answer Tom's question. "Well, if it's anything like the guild in Aileron, then we gotta head down the stairs over there a bit, and the guild master's room should be somewhere down there. But I don't ever remember the Guild Master staying in their room, so they might not be there." He put his claw to his chin, remembering something for a moment. "I don't remember what Pokemon the Guild Master in Aileron said the leader here is. Do either of you know?" He asked, waving his claw around a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 am

It was at this precise moment that the kind-hearted leader of the Grassveil Guild emerged from the stairway. She leaned over and chattered a bit with some of the older explorers before noticing the three Pokemon standing stock still by the doorway. Beaming brightly, she toddled over to them.

"Hello there! I'm Faye, the Guildmaster here at Grassveil's Guild." She squinted a bit at the trio. "I don't recognize you so I figure you're here to make a new team!" At this her face was covered with another smile. "New members are always welcomed and loved~" She beckoned at the three to follow her as she turned tail and began padding back to her quarters. "C'mon then! Let's get you registered, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:06 am

Tom nodded, but said nothing. It was the leader's job to do the talking; that was the whole point of him being the leader in the first place. Tom simply followed behind the guildmaster.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:09 am

Sakura felt kinda jittery as she walked behind the guildmaster. She seems nice enough... she thought to herself. Quietly she followed along waiting for their leader to explain most of the stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 am

Bo was surprised to hear a voice behind him that was rather soft and sweet. He turned around...to find a towering Pokemon over him. It was a Meganium, to as much as he would know what one looked like. Such a soft voice came from such a big thing? It made him sort of nervous again, though mostly from confusion than fear. But he knew as the leader he had to get over this, so he shook his head to snap out of it, then nodded and started to follow Faye.

"I guess this answers who the master is now, haha." He said, looking back at his friends and winking to them. He turned back to the Meganium as they headed downstairs. He took a deep breath and started to act as sincere as possible, and decided to strike conversation. "You guessed right, though ma'am. We recently met each other and figured we could become a team. I'm Bo, short for Borein. The Totodile is Tom, and the Oshawott is Eva. Thank you very much for letting us become members!" He said, giving a awkward bow at the bottom of the first set of stairs. "I-is there anything you'd like us to tell you other than that right now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:29 am

Faye opened the door to her chambers and settled down inside, gesturing to the trio to take a seat. She smiled softly before beginning to speak.

"It is nice to meet you." By this time she had a large book opened before her. A feather quill was in her jaws, delicate and beautiful. She wrote down the names of the three. "I'm going to need to know your team name." She looked back up from the book and gave a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 am

Tom smiled back, but did not answer; that was Bo's job. After all, if he and Eva decided to speak for their leader, Bo's role as leader would be but a title. He needed to do it himself.
He just hoped Bo would remember that it was pronounced Turquoise.

(Blargh, just realized that this is basically the same thing as my last post, but I CBF to edit. I'll do more next time, I promise.)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Her stomach had butterflies, but she got rid of them when Faye asked for the name. Sakura nodded but then said, "I would say our team name, but Faye...I believe that's the job for Bo." She looked at Tom for his approval and then silently urged Bo to tell Faye the team name they all decided. As leader, it was his right and his right alone to officially create the team. Team Turquoise Trinity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Looking back with the corners of his eyes at his friends, Bo sorta wished they DID talk more than just 'have Bo say it.' But he was the leader, so with a partially hidden sigh, he puffed himself up, stood up and said the name loud and proud.

"Our name is Team Turquoise Trinity, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." He said, giving another awkward bow to her and sitting back down. Did he say the name right? He was really hoping he said the name right. He looked back at Tom for a moment, a little worried he might have said it wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 am

Faye smiled at the three, amused and filled with a warm feeling at how loyal and trusting they were towards their leader. She scribbled down the team name before closing the book with a dull thump. She placed the quill back in it's cup and nosed the book back onto its shelf.

"Well then, one last thing." Faye stood and toddled over to a small chest. She ducked her head inside of it, coming out with a strap in her mouth. At the end of the strap was a bag. "This is an explorer's bag. Inside is everything you'll need to become a top-notch explorer here at the guild." She laid the strap around Bo's shoulders and stepped back, a warm fire in her eyes. "Go get 'em, Team Turquoise Trinity!" She crowed, ushering the three out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Tom nodded. "Thanks." He looked to his leader before following him out of the room. So, he was finally a member of the guild... After all this time he spent procrastinating, he finally did it.
"... So, what's in the explorer bag, Bo?" He asked, looking at the pack curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:18 am

Sakura smiled, "We'll certainly try!" She turned and followed her teammates out of the room. "We're offically a team! The strange thing is I don't feel diffrent..." She trailed off. "What's in the bag? Maybe there is a map...or a badge....or even a berry! But what's the mystery if you poke around in the bag now!" She gave Tom a light, playful swat. "Let Bo open it, you dont ask what is that and then look at it yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]   The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creation of Turquoise Trinity [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next