Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ace walked to the base of the mountain and looked up, "I think we'll be able to make it to the top. Or at least get somewhat high up." he turned around and looked at Tom, "What about you? Do you think we can make it all the way up there? Or are you going to be that one Pokemon that just doubts everything?" Ace chuckled, he was in a pretty good mood now that he was out of the woods and at a place far more exciting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 am

"It's like an intermission that has gone on for way too long..." Ace mumbled as he approached the pile of snow.
"I might be able to dig a small tunnel through here with my vines. Though even I have to doubt how well they can dig through snow." he shrugged, "It's worth a shot." he said as he the two vines emerged from his body and began to push snow from the pile out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 am

Tom nodded and started helping out. "Man, I was kind of hoping for an action-filled adventure with treasure at the end, not digging slowly through a pile of snow." The Totodile sighed as he continued digging through. If he remembered correctly, on the other side of this was a cave with light coming through, which meant that there was an exit extremely near once they dug through. Of course, such an exit could also be the perfect place for that Snover to get the jump on them... They hadn't beaten it, after all, only pushed him away.
"God, I hope we don't have to deal with that Snover."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:15 pm

The Snivy sighed, "Tell me about it...on both accounts. Hopefully if the Snover is still there, he'd be injured enough by the miniature avalanche." he sat in silence for a few moments, still digging through the snow, slowly starting to make a way through it, "I swear if there's nothing here I'm going to flip out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Tom nodded in agreement as the duo continued digging through the snow. Eventually, Tom dug his claws into something he... regretted digging his claws into.
Indeed, on the other side of the snow was a cave with a clearly visible exit on the other side. Unfortunately, Tom chose to dig into the exact WRONG part of the snow and into that same Snover, which was awaiting their arrival, hellbent on revenge. It knew that the duo would figure out that there was no other way, and so instead of leaving, it stayed, ready for battle. As soon as Tom's claw touched the waiting Snover, a blizzard blew at the reptile, sending it to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:01 pm

"Oh for the love of-" the Snivy said but cut himself off as the Snover climbed out of the hole Tom had made for him. Seeing the damage it did to the Totodile, Ace swiftly moved one of the vines that was digging in the snow through the pile so it hit the Snover in the side, causing it to fall off of the raised pile and onto level ground. Not wanting to lose again, the Snover jumped back to it's feet as it fired another Blizzard at Ace, sending him flying part way through the hole he had created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:33 am

Tom got to his feet, still disoriented by the attack. "Son of a... Damn it." He eyed the Snover attacking Ace as a red aura surrounded him yet again. When Ace had flown halfway through the air, the reptile decided that it was his turn to charge at the Snover. He ran as quickly as he could, his hand outstretched and his claws at the ready. A blizzard was blown at him, though Tom managed to endure and keep on going nonetheless. "Eat this!" He yelled as he made contact with the ice beast.
And was promptly blown away by another blizzard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Ace picked himself out of the snow pile, "Well it's learning to get straight to the point." he said, preparing a Magical Leaf, "I don't know whether I should be glad or mad about that fact." he fired the group of leaves at the Snover. While the Snover ducked, a few of them managed to cut him, though it didn't seem to care as it got right back up and fired a Blizzard at Ace, not wanting to go flying again, he jumped in the hole he created so the attack would blow over his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

The red aura surrounding Tom glowed even brighter as Tom readied another water gun. "Eat this!" He yelled as it flew at the currently preoccupied snover, sending him to the floor. Without waiting for anything, Tom ran at the ice-Pokemon, a scratch at the ready, and this time Tom's momentum wasn't shot to hell when the Snover blew a blizzard at him. "What, you don't know any other attacks?" He yelled as he dodged the anticipated shot. "C'mon!" He ran near, his claws outstretched, and landed a hit.
If you were expecting this one hit to be something special... It wasn't. It was the first hit landed against in this part of the battle, true, but it wasn't like it would knock the Snover out or anything. It did, perhaps, leave room for an attack by Ace, but that's about all that was notable about the attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 am

The Snover slightly stumbled due to the attack, it easily regained it's balance and looked at Tom, but before it could do anything, it noticed a set of leaves flying in it's direction. The Snover jumped out of the way as soon as he could, but not before being taking a few more hits. It looked at Ace and fired...blizzard, how creative. Ace ducked into the snow, before peeking his head out, trying to see the Snover's next move.
"This is going on way too long..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 am

(Yeah, it is getting way too long. Sorry; I'm crap when it comes to combat)
The Snover's next move, as it turned out, was to rush at the Snivy with a blizzard again, growing overconfident as the battle dragged on in it's favor. Tom ran at the Snover, his claws outstretched and the red aura around him growing darker by the second. It took note of him and grinned, stopping its rush and sending a blizzard Tom's way.
Or, rather, tried to. As it turned out, though, using attacks too often drained your energy. How surprising is that? The Snover's confidence turned into fear as it realized that it ran out of power points for another blizzard. It tried sending a powder snow Tom's way, but it was absolutely nothing compared to the much more powerful blizzard. The attack did nothing but aggravate Tom even more. "EAT THIS!" Tom yelled as his claw connected with the Snover, sending it to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:23 pm

(Oh sorry, I wasn't trying to direct that towards you...)

Ace looked at the Snover on the ground, this time it didn't get up. But it still seemed to be breathing.
He sighed, "Well that puts an end to that...hopefully." he then looked towards the pile of snow that was almost cleared out, leading to the cave, "Now that it's open, I'd say we continue before it wakes up or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 am

Tom couldn't nod harder; he rushed through the hole in the wall and didn't bother looking back. "By Arceus, that was freaking..." He panted, tired. "Well, we're done with that thing now." He went onwards and continue up, stopping only to pick up a random item on the floor. "You know what's weird? These things usually either warn us that there's an enemy afoot or reward us. Did you notice that?"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:52 pm

The Snivy shrugged, "It's pretty convenient, I'll say that. It's either a big coincidence, or we're just really lucky." he laughed a little, "The latter wouldn't surprise me."
Ace walked a little closer to the Totodile, looking at the item that he picked up, it was a blue sphere, "That's one of those orbs right?" he asked, "Not that I have any clue what it does..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Tom nodded. "Yeah, I'd rather not touch it until I get it appraised by someone." He didn't have anywhere to place his items, and thus kept it at hand. "I really wish I had a pouch or something. I know Keyami has some sort of... never-ending bag thing that doesn't technically exist. I should ask him how he does that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Ace looked at Tom for a moment as if he was crazy, "Things like that can actually exist? Huh, you'd think those would be a little...you know impossible to make." He looked ahead and continued to walk forward, hoping that they would make some progress at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next