Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ace walked to the base of the mountain and looked up, "I think we'll be able to make it to the top. Or at least get somewhat high up." he turned around and looked at Tom, "What about you? Do you think we can make it all the way up there? Or are you going to be that one Pokemon that just doubts everything?" Ace chuckled, he was in a pretty good mood now that he was out of the woods and at a place far more exciting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:54 am

"Damn it..." Tom tried sitting up, but found himself immobilized. "Stupid... Paralysis... There you go!" He grinned when he finally managed to make himself sit up. "Alright, you piece of crap... EAT THIS!" Again the Totodile tried shooting a blast of water at the Duskull, and this time was actually successful. Water splashed all over the ghost, who was now looking angrily at Tom again. That should buy him enough time... Tom's hand froze over as he waited for the ghost to come near...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:56 am

"Yeah, this is probably the best time to intervene." Ace thought to himself and fired the leaves. As the ghost was about to attack Tom, the leaves came flying and hit the Duskull in the back, knocking it off the ledge. Not wanting to wait for it to fly back up and grab the Totodile, Ace quickly grabbed Tom's arm and pulled him back onto the mountain.
"...That's one way to start things. Hanging over a cliff...not bad at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:50 am

"He's gone?! HE'S GONE!" Tom began laughing as he was pulled back up. "Man, that was... Man... He'd better not come back to haunt us." He looked back, as if expecting the duskull to attack again, but it seemed that the ghost was gone for good. "Thank you... So much... Man, after this thing, my optimism is running low. Really fast."
The Totodile forced himself up - which was pretty hard, considering that he was still partially paralyzed - and began limping up the mountain. "There had better be something good up top... Hey, what's that?" Tom pointed something out, partially hidden beneath the snow.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm

"Let me tell you, it better be something good..." Ace muttered as he walked over to the item and moved the snow out of the way, revealing a blue orb. He picked it up, "This is seriously it? What a waste." he threw the orb at Tom, not caring if he caught it or not, "Let's just continue our way up the mountain, before another ghost shows up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Tom let it fall to the ground, not willing to pick up such a useless item. "Damn it..." The Totodile kept on moving up the mountain behind the Snivy. "I wonder what we'll find up top... Maybe some treasure? I really hope we get compensated for exploring this place..." He stopped, wincing as his paralysis came back to bite him in the butt. "Gimme a minute to shake this paralysis off..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:19 pm

The Snivy stopped and crossed his arms, "It would probably be a good idea to wait a moment. Having a paralyzed Totodile when another Pokemon attacks will just be a nuisance." he looked around for a moment before sitting himself down on a nearby rock, "Let me know when you get over that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Tom nodded, seating himself on the floor. "Man, what was with that Duskull, anyway? It was using electric attacks and stuff..." Tom wriggled his fingers, though his fingers still felt numb. "Shouldn't take too long..." He kept on wriggling his fingers, waiting to see if the numbness would go away.
Eventually, Tom found himself back to normal. "Alright, there's my paralysis down the drain. So, onward?"

(Lol, Onward is becoming one of my favorite words to use xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 am

Ace jumped back on his feet and followed behind Tom, "Nice to know you got over that as quickly as you did. Seeing all those hits you took, that could have ended much worse. Which of course would have meant that we couldn't finish this climb." he suddenly stopped in his tracks, "Do you hear footsteps by any chance?" he asked.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:20 am

"Erm... How about we ignore it? With any luck, it'll just walk past u-OH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Before Tom had time to react, he found himself on the floor, a black creature wearing red... things. "OH, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE A NORMAL ADVENTURE IN WHICH PEOPLE DON'T TRY TO KILL US?"
And then the Totodile was promptly thrown into the air by the Weavile's icy wind attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 pm

"It wouldn't be much of an adventure if we weren't trying to be killed every fi-" Ace cut himself off as Tom started to fly through the air, "Of course, being flung through the air isn't fun at all." he commented. Right before the Totodile collided with the wall, a vine shot out of the Snivy's neck, caught Tom and dropped him on the ground.

"...To be honest, I had no clue I could even do that." he said quietly, before realizing that the Weavile was looking in his direction, "At least I don't need to rely on leaves now..."

(OOC: Level ups happen. I had to take advantage of new moves)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:22 pm

"Thanks!" Tom said, trying but failing to grin at the serpent before him. "Seriously, though, what is with these guys? Why does everything want to kill us?!" Tom began glowing red before nodding at Ace. "I'll take care of this guy. Just use your vines to keep me from killing him, alright?" With that, the Totodile charged at the Weavile, his hand ready to scratch it.
The Weavile was not stupid, though; it was fully aware that attacking the Totodile would be an action it'd regret. Instead, it dodged out of the way and sent a shadow ball Ace's way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Without a chance to react, the Shadow Ball knocked Ace straight into a nearby wall, and fell to the ground. He slowly lifted himself to his feet and looked up as the Weavile rushed in his direction. Without even thinking, the Snivy shot out another vine and tried to grab the Pokemon's leg, but as he did, it easily broke free and jumped into the air, preparing to slash at Ace's face. But before it could, another vine was shot out and slapped the Weavile in the face, causing it to lose it's balance and fall face first on the ground.

Without wasting a second, it jumped back on it's feet, and looked around to area, to only find Ace standing behind the Totodile. The Snivy glanced over to Tom, "Trust me, I'm sure Rage will be much more effective than most things, so I'll leave most of this to you. Of course our friend over here doesn't seem too fond of taking you on." he smirked, "I guess I just have a good reputation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 am

Tom smirked. "More likely, I'm the one with a 'good' reputation' and he doesn't want to face something like me." Tom rushed forward, readying a water gun and shot it at the dark type, though it dodged with ease. It attempted to shoot the Snivy behind him with another shadow ball, but Tom was ready for it. He ran at Ace, pushing him out of the way and took the hit instead.
Immediately Rage took effect. The Totodile glared angrily at the Weavile, his claws at the ready again. Not wasting a second, the crocodile rushed forward and scratched it. The Weavile managed to get away, though not without a bloody souvenir on his chest. It snarled angrily, readying an icy wind and aiming it at the Totodile - it didn't bother with Ace any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:26 am

Ace lifted himself off of the ground after the Totodile had pushed him out of the way. From afar, he watched the two Pokemon duel, neither one really noticing Ace, and he didn't feel like staying out of the action for too long.
"Vine whip would be too noticeable..." he thought to himself, "Perhaps I should do something a little more sneaky." As the other Pokemon fought, the Snivy started to prepare Magical Leaf, so he'd be ready to strike whenever there was an opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 am

Tom noted that Ace was readying an attack of some sort, but he was too enraged to actually use it to his advantage. The Totodile was quickly knocked back as an icy wind came at him, though this only enraged him further. Tom ran at his assailant, ready to scratch it again. The Weavile couldn't dodge out of the way as Tom sunk his claws into it's flesh. It shrieked an inhuman (Or inPokemon, whatever) shriek, partly out of pain and partly out of rage, before jumping back. It's lips curled into a grin, and Tom felt... something happen to him. He didn't know how, but suddenly he felt as though he couldn't attack as much...
In his angered form, the Totodile couldn't tell what trickery the Weavile was doing, but had he been completely sane he would have recognised the attack as Spite, an attack which makes it harder for Pokemon to attack in a way similar to how they attacked before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next