Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer Empty
PostSubject: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Ace walked to the base of the mountain and looked up, "I think we'll be able to make it to the top. Or at least get somewhat high up." he turned around and looked at Tom, "What about you? Do you think we can make it all the way up there? Or are you going to be that one Pokemon that just doubts everything?" Ace chuckled, he was in a pretty good mood now that he was out of the woods and at a place far more exciting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:28 am

"Well, when there's an optimist, you always need a pessimist; it's like the law or something." Tom said this in as serious a voice as he could muster, but his huge grin made it obvious that he was just as enthusiastic as Ace. "I wonder if we'll find some treasure or something!" Suddenly, something caught the reptile's eye, and he began walking to it, unaware that something was nearby... Watching...

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Ace moved over trying to see what Tom was looking at, "I think that's a Sleep Seed...though I can't tell..." he looked over and saw a Duskull flying out from the rocks, Ace got ready for a fight, "Hey Tom, I'd say you should wait for the seed, we seem to have company."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 am

Tom nodded and grasped the sleep seed in his hand before throwing it straight at the incoming...
"Oh crap, it's a duskull..." Tom stepped back, watching as the ghost swiftly dodged the seed and moved forward towards Tom. "I heard nothing hurts ghosts. I really hope it isn't true..." With that, Tom readied a water gun and fired at the incoming ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:58 am

The Duskull was slightly knocked back by the water gun, and it turned it's now dripping face towards Tom in anger.
Ace quickly looked around, no leaves were conveniently lying around the mountain...so attack would be harder.
"You need to handle that alone for a minute...Magical Leaf takes longer to work with no leaves already in the area..." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:23 am

Tom nodded, readying another water gun.
Except that he couldn't. "What the?" Tom tried shooting again, but no water escaped his lips. "What the hell is going on?" He looked at the Duskull, confused, when he noticed that it's eyes were glowing...
"Damn, this is disable, isn't it?" The Duskull made a sort of nodding motion, as if it understood, before sending a flurry of ice shards his way.

(Blizzard)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:05 am

Ace covered his face with his hands as the wind from the attack pushed him backwards, "Just great. Disable and Blizzard?" he said as he started to summon a thing of leaves, "I'm guessing your other attacks WON'T work on this guy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:48 am

"Well, I think that disable only disables one attack. I suppose I could try my ice punch... assuming that it doesn't go straight through him." Immediately, Tom's fist became encased in ice, and the Totodile rushed at the Duskull.
When a small orb of light rushed from the Duskull to Tom. "For crying out loud!" Tom shrieked as he dodged to the side. He recognized this attack; he had read a description of it before. "Confuse ray?! What's next, an electric attack?"
The ghost creature seemed to smile as a beam of electricity shot from it's mouth straight at the reptile. "You are kidding me!"

(Charge beam. So his moveset is: Disable, Confuse Ray, Charge Beam and Blizzard. Yay.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:00 pm

(Actual movesets for random encounters? I can't believe it.)

"I'm surprised a feral Pokemon has such a wide variety of moves at its disposal..." Ace commented as he fired a newly summoned set of leaves at the Duskull. The ghost easily evaded the attack by hovering over it.
"Ok...I didn't think that through..." Ace quietly said as he began to get another set of leaves ready, "If I can somehow trap him with the leaves, you might be able to attack him, assuming he doesn't use that electric attack again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Tom nodded. "Maybe... You sure you have the time though?" Immediately, Tom's fist became encased in ice and the Totodile rushed at the ghost again, this time ready for any attack that the Duskull might throw at him. A beam of electricity shot past him, but Tom just managed to dodge in time. He came within punching distance of the skull and immediately punched the Duskull with as much force as possible.
And then was immediately blown away by the blizzard it threw at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:43 am

"Yeah, I think that's enough time for a little..." he said as he fired a small set of leaves at the ghost. It easily avoided the attack and shot a beam of electricity at Ace, sending him flying against the side of the mountain.
"I think I got it distracted, just do whatever you can." he muttered as the ghost floated towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Tom nodded, readying his ice punch again. While the Duskull was preoccupied with Ace, the Totodile lunged at the ghost, finally landing a hit. "EAT THAT YOU ASSHOLE!" The creature turned to Tom, outraged that it had actually hit it. "YEAH, COME ON YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" As the reptile taunted the Duskull, he glanced at Ace and nodded, indicating that the Snivy would do best to take advantage of the opportunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yeah, working on it..." Ace said quietly as he started to summon another group of leaves. Now with a small group floating in front of him, he pointed towards the ghost heading towards Tom, and the leaves fired into the Duskull. Sending it towards the wall, and apparently through it due to the fact that it is a ghost.
"I don't know if that actually got it for now, but it should at least help a little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 am

"Nice one!" Tom grinned at Ace. "Let's see him mess with us again!"
"Never Tempt Fate." A voice rang out, clear yet somehow distorted at once. Tom looked around, confused as to what was going on, before looking down at his feet.
"... CRAP!"

If you've ever seen a Totodile sent flying twenty feet into the air and near the edge of a mountain, skip this. Otherwise, read on.
A yellow beam burst from the ground and straight into Tom's jaw, sending him flying into the air, and the Duskull kept on blasting, not leaving any time for retaliation. Tom attempted to shoot a water gun, but found that the disable attack was still affecting him. All he could do was scream and curse worse than a pirate on crack. Eventually, the Totodile found himself lying on his back, paralyzed both by his opponent and by his fear. His head was hanging right at the edge of the mountain, upside down such that he could see how far up he was (although the duo wasn't actually that far up).
"... BY ARCEUS, WHAT'RE YOU TRYING TO DO, KILL ME?!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Ace jumped back, one second everything was going fine. And the next, the Totodile was hanging over the edge of a cliff. Quickly, he started to create a group of leaves, but at the rate he was going he wouldn't be able to do it fast enough. "Tackle wouldn't even work if I wanted to use it..." he muttered to himself as he ran towards the edge of the mountain, a very small group of leaves following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next