Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ace walked to the base of the mountain and looked up, "I think we'll be able to make it to the top. Or at least get somewhat high up." he turned around and looked at Tom, "What about you? Do you think we can make it all the way up there? Or are you going to be that one Pokemon that just doubts everything?" Ace chuckled, he was in a pretty good mood now that he was out of the woods and at a place far more exciting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Tom didn't bother listening, instead opting to ready his claws as he ran at the Snover, ready to do some damage with his scratch, though not really expecting to land a hit. He was not disappointed; the Grass/Ice type easily dodged out of the way and reacted with a barrage of razor leaves, hitting the Totodile at point blank. The reptile fell to the ground, screaming and yelling expletives at the Snover, as the creature focused it's attention towards the Snivy nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:25 pm

"Wow, that was fast..." Ace muttered in Tom's direction. He quickly refocused himself on the Snover, and fired the Magical Leaves in it's direction. While it left a few small cuts across the Snover, it didn't really seem to be bothered by the attack, and it kept going. The Snover opened it's mouth, letting out a stream of ice in Ace's direction, sending the Snivy falling backwards into the snow.
"I'm still fine..." he quietly said as the Snover walked over to him, without thinking, a few vines shot out of Ace, grabbed the Snover and threw him...although Ace couldn't see it from the angle he was lying at, it happened to be in Tom's direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Take a moment to consider this; you're a pissed off Totodile, fallen down in the middle of the snow, trying to get out and attack a grass/ice type when suddenly, a fifty kilogram Pokemon - the same one you attempted to attack - goes right on top of you and, in order to stay in the air long enough to make a smooth landing, starts using blizzard on the ground (IE: You). Would you really stay conscious? No?
Because Tom didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:29 am

(Sorry, for the late reply. I had to think about how to respond to one of the two people getting knocked out.)

Ace managed to make his way back on his feet, only to witness the Snover land over the Totodile, and watch as Tom passed out.
This was obviously not going to work out.

Seeing as the Snover still landed on the ground, the Snivy looked around the area. He spotted a small opening in the side of the mountain, and not seeing a better plan, he had to take advantage of it.
By the time he noticed it, the Snover was up on it's feet and rushing towards Ace. Not having enough time to think, the Snivy shot a vine at the unconscious Totodile, picked the Pokemon up, and tossed him in the direction of the cave. While it wasn't the nicest landing, Tom did at least land in the snow to soften the fall. Without even thinking of the Snover, Ace began to run towards the cave, the feral Pokemon following behind. As he reached the cave, Ace dragged Tom inside of it, only for the Snover to follow. Their foe opened it's mouth, and let out a harsh blast of icy air causing the Snivy to fall backwards over the Totodile. As the Snover got closer ready to finish it, one more vine shot out of Ace, grabbing the Snover, reaching outside and throwing the Pokemon right against the side of the mountain by the cave.
Of course the shock caused snow from above to come falling down and block the entrance of the cave, leaving the Snover stuck outside.
And leaving the two other Pokemon stuck inside.

Ace gasped for breath, "Geez, this isn't working out is it...?" he murmured, looking over to the Totodile, hoping it would regain consciousnesses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm

The Totodile groaned in pain as it regained consciousness. "Damn... I hate getting beaten." It looked around blearily as he massaged his aching head. He blinked multiple times as he tried to figure out what was out of pla-
"OH, CRAP, THE SNOVER!" Tom yelled loudly, readying his ice punch and snarling as a red aura engulfed him. "Ace, where is that sonova... Oh." It was about then that he noticed the pile of snow that had not been there before, and the nigh inaudible yells from within the cave that it blocked. "Wow. Did you do that? Because I'm fairly sure I couldn't, even when not taking my unconsciousness." The Totodile knew that there was something more to that sentence, but his blaring headache distracted him. "I've got such a headache..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 pm

The Snivy sighed and glanced over at the blockade, "I didn't mean to do that, it apparently happened somehow," he said quietly, "I think it had to do wit-" he cut himself off, letting out a small chuckle before speaking in a louder voice, "I mean, yeah that was all me. The hero has to pull of some amazing stunts sometimes." he stopped his bragging and looked over at Tom rubbing his head.

"Are you going to be ok? I mean, I don't want to carry around an injured Pokemon the whole trip."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:43 pm

"Chill out, Ace, it's just a headache. It'll clear up in an hour at most, probably less." Tom shook his head, as if shaking off his headache. "So... How much further do you think there is until the top? 'Cuz it looks to me as though we won't be able to get there in just one day. At least, not unless we somehow manage to avoid all enemies while climbing on the side of it or something." The optimism he one had was all but gone as Tom's pessimism took over. "I swear to Arceus, if there isn't something at the end of it all..." A small red aura - not large enough to be an actual Rage attack, but still threatening - engulfed his body.
It was around then that Tom noticed something half-buried within the snow that blocked the cave in which the Snover now resided. "I wonder what that is."
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 pm

The Snivy began to walk towards the pile of snow, "Whatever it is, it better be something decent after dealing with the Snover..." he reached down and grabbed the item from the snow, it was a seed. He looked over the seed for a few moments before actually looking impressed with the item he was holding in his hand.
"Huh, it's an Reviver Seed. Now, there's something helpful when you need it." he looked up the mountain, "Hmm, I'm sure we'll be able to make it to the top. And something has to be up there...it's just not right to have nothing up at the top of such a huge mountain..." he looked back to the seed in his hand, "Do you want to take it?" he asked Tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Tom nodded. "Yeah. I've seen what these things can do, and it's awesome. Once, there was a Riolu with her stomach slashed open. Blood was everywhere, and I didn't think she was gonna make it, but I fed her a reviver seed for the hell of it. And it all healed up within the hour!" The Totodile grinned, though he couldn't suppress a wince as the memory came rushing back at him. Krystal, that shiny Riolu...
Hell, now that the memory of her came back to him, so did everything else. The Mountain Range, the deadline, Cynthia...
You left me to di-
"Shut up..." Tom mumbled to himself, afraid that he may soon be in insanity's grasp again. It scared him, knowing that even when life had been fine a simple memory could bring his mind back to the tormented form it had once been in"Er... Anyway, shall we continue onward?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 am

Ace looked at Tom with a confused look on his face, before he suddenly remembered.
"Oh yes, that tragic past..." he thought to himself, not really wanting to bring that whole argument up again. He then tossed the seed to the Totodile before looking up the mountain, "I'd say there's no point in waiting around here any longer, so let's continue onwards!" he proclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 am

Tom nodded, still somewhat disoriented by his random flashback. "... Where IS onwards, anyways?" Of course, the obvious answer would be UP, but it didn't seem as though there was any path up to the top. "Don't tell me we're gonna have to climb a wall..." Tom glanced at the pile of snow that engulfed their Snover friend before realizing something...
"Damn! I think that cave was the path onwards!" Tom kicked the floor in frustration with the predictable result of him grabbing his foot in pain. "Damn it, we just can't run away from our enemies, can we? We HAVE to defeat them..." Of course, it was possible that the Snover suffocated but... Tom didn't want to consider that possibility.
He didn't want to see something else dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Ace stood in silence for a moment, "No...there has to be some other way up there..." the Snivy said, looking around the area for some way to progress without climbing a wall.
"It's just a mountain, there has to be another path somewhere, it wouldn't make any sense if there wasn't..." he started to mutter to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 pm

"Well, think for a minute. We're on a mountain. There shouldn't even be a path, period; it was artificially created, probably by people traversing here. Besides this one, most 'paths' up the mountain are actually just walls with handholds; that's how most people traverse up this mountain, anyways.. And besides this, all natural paths are regularly destroyed by avalanches during snowy weather, or during battles such as the one we participated in, so it's possible that what could have been a straight path up was destroyed in an avalanche and came to look like a natural wall over time and..." The Totodile took a second to catch his breath.
"And I'm not making any sense, am I?" Tom sighed. "Jeez, I read way too much; all of that info is completely useless when it comes to finding a way higher up... I don't suppose you could climb up to a ledge higher up with your vines?" He asked the Snivy, not expecting an affirmative answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:55 pm

The Snivy looked up and saw a ledge higher above them that seemed to lead to more of the mountain.
"I bet I can get up there no problem. What I'm not sure is if I can get you up there as well." he commented, looked towards the edge for some sort of thing he could grab onto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:02 am

"Ah, right. I was thinking that I could hold on to your vine for support, so that I could rock climb or something, but I suppose I'd be too heavy for that." Tom readied a water gun and shot at the cliff, hoping that something - ANYTHING - would happen. To no avail.
"Damn it." The Totodile groaned and began walking back to the cave blocked by snow that engulfed the Snover. "How about we try clearing this out? Maybe there'll be an exit here. I just hope we don't have to deal with that Snover again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next