Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ace walked to the base of the mountain and looked up, "I think we'll be able to make it to the top. Or at least get somewhat high up." he turned around and looked at Tom, "What about you? Do you think we can make it all the way up there? Or are you going to be that one Pokemon that just doubts everything?" Ace chuckled, he was in a pretty good mood now that he was out of the woods and at a place far more exciting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:36 am

Tom nodded. "I'm fine without the oran berry; the pain is more psychological than physical. Do you mind if I rest first, actually? Just wake me up if anything comes by; I know and you know that you're especially vulnerable to ice types, even with my scarf keeping you warm." He snorted. "Which reminds me; when we're done with this expedition, give it back. I sort of need it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I wasn't planning on keeping the scarf anyway. Just go take a nap and I'll stare at the opening to this cave for a few hours."
Without waiting for tom to reply, he leaned against one of the cave's wall and looked ahead at the entrance. He really didn't think he could fall asleep in this small cave anyhow, and maybe something would come by and keep him entertained.
On the other hand, if something did show up, it should hopefully wait a few hours, the Totodile was already tired, and another fight right now would probably only slow things down more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:59 am

Tom closed his eyes, preparing himself for a night of nightmares, of hyper beams, of dead, decapitated women.
It was a surprise when he slept soundly.
(Not much to say here, is there? Wake my character up either when it's his turn to keep watch or when the duo are attacked, mmkay?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Ace stood there in silence. It seemed a lot colder now then it was before, so he was hoping the feral Pokemon would be smart enough to stay out of the cold and leave them alone. For the time being it seemed to be working.

The Snivy lost track of time as his mind began to drift to the possible conclusions to this climb, he was really hoping they'd find some fancy treasure or something, and not a pile of nothing. That would be the least desirable scenario, and of course the problem would arise if there was a treasure, how it would be split up between the two of them.

He looked outside, the moon was clearly visible in the night sky. Ace really couldn't tell how long he'd been standing there or whether or not he should switch places with Tom now. On one hand, the cave really didn't look a place he'd want to sleep, but he figured that falling over from exhaustion would ultimately be worse.

He moved back to Tom and lightly kicked the sleeping Totodile.
"i think it's safe to say we can switch places now." he said, sitting himself down against one of the cave walls, "So have fun standing there." Without waiting for a response, Ace wrapped his cape around his body and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Tom groaned, but stood up without more complaint. "Alright, my watch?" he asked the snivy.

The serpent's response of hiding in his cape was all the answer Tom needed.

"Alright." Tom moved to the opening, just staring into the moon contemplatively. What was he doing this for, anyway? He had originally started this endeavor for fun, but it had already been a night and fun wasn't exactly the word he'd use to describe his experiences. Nightmarish, more like. Still, he'd already devoted himself to this task, and he'd be damned if he was going to give up now.

The occasional Pokemon entered his peripheral vision, but none of them neared the cave. Guard duty was boring, for lack of a better word. He wondered idly if Ace's turn was just as boring - even considered asking the serpent when he awoke.

And thus, the night ended and made way for the first rays of light to reach the Earth.

-----------------------------

"Ace, wake up." Tom stood over the serpent, yawning. "It's morning. Nothing attacked, so I guess we've been lucky for once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Ace stretched as he slowly started to stand up, wiping off his cape of any dirt from the cave floor. It wasn't hard to tell that the Snivy was still tired, his eyes seemed slightly droopy and he stared blankly outside for a couple moments until he remembered what he was doing.

"Well then-" he interrupted himself, yawning, "I'm going to assume everything went well, considering that it's daylight." he paused for a moment, thinking about yesterday, "How high do you think we made it so far? I don't want to wait another night until we reach the top."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:58 am

Tom nodded. "Yeah, it went well. Nothing attacked, at least. I guess ferals need sleep too, you know?" With that, the Totodile exited the cave, stretching his arms as though he had just woken up, before bending over to scoop up some snow.
And shoved it straight onto his tired face.
"God, it's cold!" Tom shook his head, his eyes widened from the sub-zero temperature that he'd just placed onto his face. "No... Nothing like a handful of snow to the face to wake you up, huh?" He wore an obviously false grin as he stood up, shivering. "I can't tell whether this is better or worse than hot water." He let the snow in his hands fall to the ground. "You wanna try? I'm sure we'll make it to the peak by early afternoon if we don't have too many encounters with ferals, but we need to be alert to make sure we don't get distracted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer   Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Really Lost in Mt. Frostmeer
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8