Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Darker Tone Of Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron marched his way towards the Shadowhue Forest, his face was full of determination. He wasn't like the Deino who moped in his bed all day. No, thank to his friends, and thanks to his new girlfriend, he's been in a very good mood. He helps the guild when his need to, he was enthusiastic about doing mission. Needless to say, what he and Alona did sparked a huge connection he would not forget. While Aaron was glad he was all happy again, he still didn't want to forget his family. He isn't going to sit here while this dark cloud take his family away from him. He's gonna train, he's gonna train hard! "Mom... Dad... Camroth... Wait for me! I will get stronger! I won't let this darkness take me either! I will save you!" Aaron shouted at the sky. He didn't care if his shouting are attracted by his voice. Let them come, he'll beat every last one of them to get stronger.

"Come on Feral! Come at me! Give me a monster house, Give me an outlaw, Give me one of the most dangerous Pokemon in the world! I won't give in! I will save them!" Aaron suddenly shouted his battle cry. He would love to go to that place where it was said to be the source of all evil. But he needed to be strong, he needed to be better at fighting. In the end, After everything is over. After checking that his family was alright. He and Alona will be closer. Possibly being mates. Aaron couldn't wait until that happens.

(21 - 10 = 11)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 3:21 am

"I don't have anything though! I mean I have attract, but I don't think it'll work on them." This isn't happening indeed. Aaron was getting a status ailment left and right, getting surrounded by Infected ferals, and having blackouts. The Deino didn't even realize how bad this whole darkness thing is. He was so ready to fight this darkness, to get stronger, to get better at fighting. Looking at his plans now, it was a terrible mistake. If this is how the infected behaves, He can't begin to imagine what his brother was going through right now. "W-we can't win this..." Aaron muttered. "Alona was right... they are like zombies. They're not going to leave us alone. Rave... I don't know what to do... I was stupid to think I can fight this..." Aaron sighed. He wanted to help, he really did. He wants to at least escape and run away. That's what his brother would of wanted. "We just need to escape! Our safety is our top priority now!"

Aaron sniffed the air, smelling something, anything that he could use to cure his paralysis. Luckily for him, he manages to smell a cheri berry, not far from where he was. He tried to shamble his way towards it. However, the Pokemon that paralyzed Aaron stepped out of the bushes where the Berry lies, throwing one of his eggs at Aaron. The Poor, Oblivious Aaron had no idea what was going on until the egg made contact and exploded in front of his face. He skid backwards, stopping himself before going any further back.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Raverous 13

No Data
The spiritomb grumbled, "Then keep running." sending another beam of psychic energy at the next pokemon that came near. This time failing as it struck him. To his surprise, the attack which normally wouldn't affect him. Or at least, he thought wouldn't affect him.

The spiritomb quickly turned to see the feral coming straight at him. Sinking into his shadow, he moved out of the way as he struck the pokemon. The pokemon came sliding into a nearby tree. Still not down yet. However, would it ever go down period? I wouldn't think so...

The spiritomb then quickly started moving again, keeping a close eye on aaron.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:06 pm

"Kinda hard when my entire body is refusing to work with you!" He gotta get that berry, he needs to cure this annoying status effect. However, there was one of the effected, standing between him and the berry. "Just let me get this berry, then we'll run!" And with that, Aaron quickly charged up a blue orb in his mouth, firing it at the Exeggutor. The Egg Pokemon jumps away from the attack, leaving an open path between Aaron and the Berry. "Good. Rav! Cover me!" Aaron a ran towards the berry with the best of his abilities. Each time he forces himself to run, it felt like he was tearing his muscles constantly. It was extremely painful. He gotta keep running though, he gotta cure this Status effect!

The Egg Pokemon however, caught wind of this, and wasted no time chucking more of its eggs at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:13 pm

Raverous 13

No Data
The spiritomb turned towards the dragon type as it stated to cover him. Leaving himself open for another attack from the pokemon in the process. Unsure of what exactly hit him. It had sent him straight into a nearby bush. "GAAH! Would you ju--" he started but was cut off as another attack came came towards him. Quickly sinking into his shadow. He stretched it out towards aaron's direction and emerged besides him as he continued to follow alongside the deino.

"Frankly, these things are pissing me off." he said in a rather annoyed tone as he moved alongside aaron as the deino ran.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:09 am

Aaron kept on running, despite the restricted movement. With how slow the Deino was going, he would no doubt get hit by the explosive eggs the Egg Pokemon kept chucking. Lucky for the Aaron though, Rav was in the way, blocking any potential shot. As a result, the Exeggutor shifted its focus on Rave. Aaron soon reached the bush which had the berry, he grabbed it with his mouth and started to chow down and swallowed. Thankfully, the paralysis died out, only leaving that painful strain in its place. "Right, I'm cured! Lets-" Before he could say anything else, he felt a sharp pain coming from his side of his neck. Aaron instinctively place his paw where his neck started to hurt, and pulled out some sort of needle. "What? how did this?" Aaron suddenly felt Ill, Familiarly Ill. It felt like... "... OH COME ON! WILL YOU STOP IT WITH THAT?!"

Aaron's fear was soon replaced by annoyance. Again, he was poisoned. Yet, another status effect. "Why is it that I'm the only one who keep getting Poisoned and paralyzed?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:13 pm

Raverous 13

No Data
After another hit from the pokemon with the damn eggs. The spiritomb hissed as it finally was through with this crap. Zombie or not, he was going to do as much as he could to end it. "I have had enough of you!" he hissed as his shadow extended way past the pokemon that had struck him. Sinking into his shadow, he struck the pokemon as he appeared on the opposite side of the pokemon.

"You have gotten on my last nerve... Zombie or not, You will be punished!" he said in a darker tone than normal. He then fired a beam of psychic energy that left the pokemon confused for a moment. As it went to throw another egg, it was way off target. Striking another feral pokemon in the process.

The spiritomb sunk into the shadow once more, striking the pokemon as he flew past it in a shadow. The pokemon stumbling briefly as it had been hit. Still standing remaining strong.

Just as he looked back, more anger filled him as he saw the pokemon still standing. A nail slowly formed in front of him. The nail was solid to have sound bounce off it, yet it could easily be dissapated from lack of concentration. The spiritomb prepared to put all of it into this curse.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Thankful that he at least has something to cure the poison. While Rav was busy handling all of the infected, Aaron quickly dig out of his bag and pulled out his Pecha berry. He wasted no time to eat it and in an instant, washed away all of the poison out of the way. There was a Poison type somewhere, he knew there had to be. However, they can't be bothered with them anymore, it's a waste of energy. "Rav Lets keep going! We can't win this-" Suddenly, Aaron inhaled some sort of powder, causing him to be Ill yet again. "Poisoned... AGAIN?!" There was another Poison type he wasn't aware of? It could be anywhere! Aaron suddenly snapped. He would try to growl if he wasn't coughing from the poisonous powder. "ARE YOU.... KIDDING...ME?!?! IS... THIS SOME KIND OF SICK... JOKE?!" The Deino bitterly waved the poisonous air away from him and dug into his bag again. However, during his blind rage, he failed to realize that he pulled out a spurn orb. When he tried to bite into it, he quickly realizes he grabbed the wrong item.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF JUNK!"
He hurls the orb to the trees, causing it to break upon impact. Fortunately for Aaron, that little act caused all of the infected Pokemon to teleport out of the area, giving Spiritomb and the Deino a breather.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:36 am

Raverous 13

No Data
Just before the spiritomb had finalized his attack. He heard the deino shout out about being poisoned again. Just after he had just cured it previously. The deion was definitely upset about it. The spiritomb simply ignoring this at the time as he was ready to unleash possibly the worst curse he had ever done.

Just before the curse was about to be placed, he heard the deino shout something about some worthless piece of junk. Hearing the sound of glass shattering. The ghost type froze stiff as the nailed came rushing towards him and his victim had vanished. He quickly sunk into the shadow, the nail had then embedded itself into a nearby tree. Somehow, not dissipating.

He looked around for a moment, wondering where the hell the pokemon went. As he looked around, he also noticed a distinct lack of pokemon besides aaron and himself. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" he shouted out as he turned towards the dragon type. "What did you just chuck!?" he hissed.

However, as he realized he was still shouting in anger. He remained silent for a bit as he turned away to regain his composure. "Ragh... That could have very well ended me if I had not moved out of the way! Without a proper target, it harms me twice as badly." he stated in annoyance.

However, still being rather upset with the pokemon that had hit him so many times with exploding eggs. He still wanted to take it out on that pokemon. "Where is that piece of shit tree..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:44 am

Aaron continued to dig into his bag until finally he got what he sought. With the Poisonous Illness spreading throughout his body, Aaron gobbled up the berry, curing his Poison. "Unless I get poisoned again... Wait, what?" Aaron sniffed the air. Nothing... Nothing at all. "Wait, what happened? Where are the infected?" Before he could piece it together, Rav hissed at Aaron, asking what he just chuckled. "Chucked?" Aaron was confused. What did he chucked? Now that he mentioned it, he did throw something out of anger. It tasted like glass too. Not that Aaron would of eaten it. The only items he had that was made of glass was the... "I think the orb I threw was a Spurn orb. It saved us, at least for now." Aaron sighed in relief, sitting down to catch his breath. "That was... stressful, to say the least." As much as he would like to sit down and relax, he would feel a lot better going back to the guild. He would be a lot safer there, plus he does need to get back before everyone wakes up.

"Hey Rav?" Aaron asked. However, the Spiritomb had something else in mind. "Rav, save your energy. We need to get out of this place before more of those Infected shows up." Aaron stretched his strained body. "My poor body can't handle anymore status effects."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:58 am

Raverous 13

No Data
The spiritomb turned towards the deino for a second after glancing around. "Ugh! Fine... Lets get out of here before I end up doing something I will regret later..." he stated rather bluntly as he turned to follow the dragon type along the pathway.

"Heh, I have been on that end of the stone before... Not fun, hehe..." he commented about the fact aaron can't handle any more status effects. "Besides, one can never be too paralyzed" he half joke.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:38 am

Aaron nodded. "Try to be quiet going back, We can't afford to be caught. Though considering you're a ghost type, you're more of an expert at stealth than me." Aaron commented. The Deino sneaked his way back to the Entrance as fast as he could, all the while making sure he was slow enough to not attract any more attention. Every movement he makes caused pain to every part of his body. All thanks to poison and paralysis. How many times did he get affected by this? He lost count after a while. However, there's isn't any point complaining about it now. Aaron kept moving, Often he would use his Echolocation trick just to check his surrounding. So far so good, the only Pokemon he would notice is Rav's stone following him. "Yeah... Right." Aaron sighed. He knew that he had to endure more of this crap, so in a way, he is right.

"Look, I want to thank you for helping me." Aaron told the Spiritomb. "You helped my brother, you helped me in this forest. I know you don't consider me as one, but I'm your friend. If you need anything, I'm with you. You have my trust." Aaron stopped in his tracks when he near the exit and raised his paw in front of Rav.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Raverous 13

No Data
The spiritomb looked at the deino as if it thought he was stupid for a moment. Was it not obvious that he can be silent. Ignoring the comment for now, the spiritomb just continued along the pathway. No idea how silent I can be...  he thought to himself with annoyance.

Trailing behind the deino as they traveled. The ghost type was still rather annoyed by the recent encounter with the "Infected" Ferals. He still wanted to bring much pain to it... However it would seem he would not get the chance. However, even if he wanted to bring pain to those things. Would it even matter? Those things never give up!

----------------
Eventually the deino decided to start thanking him for helping him. Here it goes... he thought to himself. Remaining silent during the entire duration of the thanks. Still too annoyed to do his little act at the moment. He'd rather stay silent for the time being. With that, when the deino finally finished. He simply nodded in acknowledgement.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 HqwuLie
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:31 pm

Aaron assumed that the ghost was annoyed. Being pelted by explosive eggs can do that to you. At this point though, he was too tired to care anymore. They were at the exit now. He was almost home, and what he has been though, he wanted to take a big long rest. And since the guild had a curfew now, he'll use that to his advantage to gain an extra sleep in. "So yeah... I guess I'll be heading back now. I don't want to get caught by the guild. I can't imagine what punishment they would give me for doing a dangerous stunt like this." Aaron smiled gloomily and started to walk away. However, after a few moments, he stopped and started to think for himself. Was there any hope for this situation? Will Noel and Joey's friend solve this mysterious disease? The Deino and rav saw what they could do! Unless you destroy the brain or something, they just keep getting up! Like total zombies!

He felt like whatever this darkness is, it was the total Embodiment of Despair! It was as if it was there to make all Pokemon lose hope, and such embrace the despair. Will he succumb to it, like Camroth had? Like his parent had? He wanted to have hope that he doesn't, but yet... How could he have hope? It will be hard, but he has to fight this Despair! He can't lose hope! "Rav... I decided to keep my hope... I won't lose to this Embodiment of Despair!" Aaron exclaimed. This is what he decided to call this darkness. The Embodiment of Despair. "I have to have that little thing in my heart, if I want to fight this thing."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:32 am

Raverous 13

No Data
The spiritomb continued along the path. Being quite silent at that as the deino had requested. As they continued their journey, he noticed some kind of scarf on the side of the pathway. Picking it up and storing it before aaron had a chance to notice it. He would figure out what it was later.

"Heh, can't be as bad as those pests back there..." he stated in a somewhat amused tone. Finally, exiting the darkest part of the forest. Finally have gotten out of the darkened hell. They had a short ways to go towards town. However, Animae was ready to split before getting too close to the town. "Heh, you keep to that then... The potential for power from this seems enticing... However, I don't want to play with such things... I am sure it will bite me in my rock..." he stated just as he started to head out. "I am sure, we will meet again." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:50 am

"Yeah..." Aaron sighed. It's been a long night, frightful, and painful night. All he could wish for now when he sneaks back in was a long, peaceful night. Maybe chilling out with his friends afterwards? He'll think of something. What Rav said, though. Enticing... He could definitely see where he comes from. Using the Embodiment of Despair to your advantage is tempting. However, it was far too dangerous to use. The Dragon type was glad Rav realizes this. "Well, Be careful then! This is more dangerous than we realize!" And with that, Aaron went back to the guild, leaving behind new friend. His brother's savior. When he arrived, he quickly sneaked into the building and into his room. After checking if anyone has caught him or not, he slumped into his bed and was out cold, satisfied that no one has caught him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Darker Tone Of Light.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5