Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Darker Tone Of Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron marched his way towards the Shadowhue Forest, his face was full of determination. He wasn't like the Deino who moped in his bed all day. No, thank to his friends, and thanks to his new girlfriend, he's been in a very good mood. He helps the guild when his need to, he was enthusiastic about doing mission. Needless to say, what he and Alona did sparked a huge connection he would not forget. While Aaron was glad he was all happy again, he still didn't want to forget his family. He isn't going to sit here while this dark cloud take his family away from him. He's gonna train, he's gonna train hard! "Mom... Dad... Camroth... Wait for me! I will get stronger! I won't let this darkness take me either! I will save you!" Aaron shouted at the sky. He didn't care if his shouting are attracted by his voice. Let them come, he'll beat every last one of them to get stronger.

"Come on Feral! Come at me! Give me a monster house, Give me an outlaw, Give me one of the most dangerous Pokemon in the world! I won't give in! I will save them!" Aaron suddenly shouted his battle cry. He would love to go to that place where it was said to be the source of all evil. But he needed to be strong, he needed to be better at fighting. In the end, After everything is over. After checking that his family was alright. He and Alona will be closer. Possibly being mates. Aaron couldn't wait until that happens.

(21 - 10 = 11)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:21 am

"Was that all? Heh, I guess it wasn't serious then." Aaron calmly said. Despite the fact that Joey helped him succumb to the darkness. Aaron's fear, worries, and anger have manage it let that darkness back in. It was because Aaron bond of his friends, and his love for Alona, has he manage to resist this darkness. However, without being with them, Aaron was slowly succumbing to the darkness. Only by being with them will Aaron can maintain his sanity.

Aaron yawned, rubbing his sore neck with his shoulder. "Give me a moment, I need to rest for a minute. I don't know what happened, but that fight took a lot out of me." Aaron knew this would be a perfect time to ask Rave some questions. Nothing too personal, he just want to know more about him. "So where are you from? I don't see you in town."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:35 am

Raverous 17

No Data
The ghost type remained where he was as the dragon type decided that it needed a minute to rest. "I am sure it did..." he said as he looked out into the distance.

Next the dragon type decided it be better to get to know him better, starting out with where he was from. "I am not from one particular place... I never settle down." he stated bluntly.

He would wait to see if the dragon type thought that was a satisfying answer to both questions. If not, he was going to wait until he asked again about the town part.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:48 am

Aaron nodded with a smile. "Oh, so your a Wanderer like someone I know? I was sort of the same thing. Though when I heard about a guild, I couldn't let an opportunity like that slip." Aaron stopped talking for a moment, thinking of a new question to ask. "So what is your goal? I mean if it too personal, then I understand. My goal is to get stronger, so I could... Well protect my brother..." Aaron sighed, dropping his head to the ground. "You can see how well that turned out." He wished that this darkness would go away, so he could be with his family again. "But let not get into that. So seriously, what is your plan for life?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:53 am

Raverous 17

No Data
The spiritomb glanced over towards the dragon type as it stated that he knew someone that was a wanderer also. UGGHH, this is going to get annoying real quick... he thought to himself. Then there was the next question about what his goal was.

Of course his goal was to destroy every living thing or torture it in some way. However, who in their right mind would admit that to anyone right? "I have no goals... I do as I see fit when needed..." the spiritomb responded.

Hopefully that will suffice... he thouht.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:11 am

"I see..." Aaron have this feeling that Rave was getting annoyed with these questions. As much as he like to know more about him, he would stop it if he didn't want to deal with it. "Sorry, I just want to know a little more about you. If I'm bothering you, then I won't ask you any more question." Aaron stood back up, getting himself pump for traveling with Rave. He don't think he's in any condition to fight anymore which is a shame. He really wanted to get stronger. However, if a bug type like that gave him a hard time, there's no doubt in his mind that he did get stronger, just by beating it. "I'm done with fighting. I'm in no condition. If you want to explore a little bit with me we can. If we can't know each other by asking question, maybe we can bond by hanging out." Aaron told Rave. He then took the lead, hoping that the Ghost type will follow.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 am

Raverous 17

No Data
The spiritomb grumbled slightly at the comment about them not being able to get to know each other through questions. Hoping that they could bond by hanging out. "It isn't quite that." he grumbled.

"I don't have much about me to share..." the ghost type said, trying to get the dragon type off his case. Despite stating that he would bond by hanging out... Hanging out wasn't exactly this ghost type's thing...

However, if it is simply training. He probably wouldn't mind as much.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:19 am

"I see..." Aaron sighed. Guess Aaron would have to ask the Ghost type another time. "Listen, I know you don't feel comfortable telling me about yourself, that OK. If it something Personal, I'm not going to force you to tell me. Just... If you need something, just tell me, alright?" Aaron said happily. He was still curious about this Ghost Pokemon. Who was he? What is his history. What is being a Spiritomb like? Question he won't really get much answers too.

Aaron continued to lead, using his Echolocation to get an Idea of his surrounding. Like he said before, he wasn't consistent at it, so it took a lot of clicking with his tongue to get it to work. Nevertheless, the each time he does it, the easier it gets. Though he knew that Rave would get annoyed at this, so he only uses this technique once and a while.

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 PopjRW4 , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 PSNEk7U
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:53 am

Raverous 17

No Data
The spiritomb continued to stare forward as the dragon type spoke. There seemed to be no possible way to convince the deino that there was not much for him to talk about. He must of saw through this bluff or something.

As the two continued along the forest path. The deino continued to click his tongue every so often in an attempt to use echo location to see its surroundings.

"Are you holding back on that? the spiritomb finally asked after the latest click. "If you must, just do it..." he stated. The tone might come off as annoyed, but in all reality. He really just wanted the dragon type to get the practice in.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 DcEpsRT , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 MMgUbQF , A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 Hc4wJXb
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:05 am

Aaron nodded as Rave encourage him into using his Echolaction skill more frequently. He took a deep breath and click yet again, causing his whole world to light up. upon closer inspection, he could sense two Pokemon like shape. One is larger then the other. Being new to this Echolocation thing, Aaron had no clue what Pokemons they were. All he knows that their shape means something. Aaron clicked again, prolonging the effect. He just had to make sure that they weren't going to attack him and Rave. Aaron chuckled as he realize that they're not really paying attention to them, which is good. However, when Aaron looked more closely, he realized that the Big Pokemon were attacking the little one, causing it to cower in fear.

Aaron was not in any condition to fight, be he can't just let a Pokemon die like that. Aaron cursed under his breath, running towards the direction of the two Pokemon fighting. "Rave, I'm gonna need you!" Aaron told Rave. He doesn't have time to explain the situation, he have to help the cowering Pokemon. If the big Pokemon were one of those infected Pokemon, thing will end badly for the little one.

( 7 - 2 + 1 = 6)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Raverous 11

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
(1) Paras
The spiritomb looked ahead as he saw two pokemon. A larger one that seemed to be attacking a smaller one. Seeming that the smaller one had an look of absolute horror.

Aaron quickly started running towards the scene as he shouted towards the ghost type that he was going to need his help. UGHHHH, I rather see the little one get eatin... he thought as he started following Aaron. "As you wish." he stated as he traveled alongside the dragon type towards the scene.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:33 am

Aaron burst though the bushes, landing between the two Pokemon. Aaron took a big whiff. One of the Pokemon in front of Aaron was a Aridos. Aaron shivered slightly when he remembered his last encounter with one. Nonetheless he knew it was crazed, going after this little Pokemon. The little Pokemon scent was easily recognize as the Paras he met from earlier. He was outright terrified. Aaron Charged his teeth with electricity, facing the spider head on. "Paras! Go hide somewhere! Now!" Aaron ordered. The Paras however was too paralyzed by fear to move anywhere.

Aaron cursed under his breath. Where was his parents? What was this darkness that kept affecting Pokemon? He doesn't know if Rave was with him or not, but he'll at least try to call him out. "Rave, you got this? I need to hide the Paras somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:09 am

Raverous 11

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
(1) Paras
Just as the dragon type burst through the bushes. The spiritomb simply stared as he followed suit. Urgghhh this better be worth all the work he thought to himself. The ghost type didn't want to help this little pokemon at all. However he didn't want to show this to his "friend" at all. It was something that was not going to be apparent to it for now.

"Fine, leave me with the giant spider thing... hehe" he said in a slightly sarcastic tone. It was pretty much his brand of humor at that moment. He quickly fired a beam of psychic energy at the pokemon to have it become confused. He then sank into a shadow as he prepared to follow up with shadow sneak.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:47 am

"Thanks!" Aaron wasted no time. He turned around and ran for the Paras. He figured that with the Paras being too afraid to move, he would have an easier time. He picked the bug type up with his mouth and ran deep into the bushes, putting it down in a distance between the fight and the Paras. However, as soon as Aaron placed the Paras down, the bug type released some sort of spores, causing Aaron to cough violently. "W-what is this?" Aaron couldn't stop coughing, he was helpless while in the spore. Aaron would move out of the way, be somehow this spore is making Aaron very restricted with his movement. Like every time he move, his limb would be slower than usual. Paralysis. Aaron was paralyzed by this spore the Paras was releasing. It wasn't it fault though, the poor thing must of been too terrified to realize Aaron was trying to help. Aaron kept on coughing, trying his best to force himself to get to the Paras. As soon as he reached the bug type, he lower his head and started to comfort it. "Hey... Its alright. Just calm down... I'm here for you. I don't know if I can breath in this stuff."

Aaron was almost blacked out by the spores. Luckly, his plans seems to work as the Paras calmed itself down and understood what Aaron was saying. It soon stop it stun spore from Polluting the air, much to the Deino's relief. It was still floating the air, but Aaron have manage to wave them off. With his coughing slowly came to a halt, Aaron smiled at the Paras. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:46 am

Raverous 11

Items
(1) Oran Berry

Pokemon
(1) Ariados
(1) Paras
The ghost type quickly realized that the pokemon had not been affected by his previous confuse ray attack. As he rushed towards the pokemon while within the shadows. A distinct look caused him to stutter in his movements briefly as he noticed the pokemon's eyes had been glowing a far more sinister red than he had ever seen.

The pokemon quickly struck the shadow that he was in as he got closer for his attack. This somehow knocked him out of the shadow as he had his stone pinned beneath the leg of the pokemon. If aaron could see his spectral body... He would see that he was floating all around the limb of the pokemon. However echo location can't show this as things can move through this kind of mass. However, the sound might make the image seem slightly shifted as it passes through his spectral body. Like looking at an image through wavy water. The image would shift very slowly as his energy floated around.

The spiritomb frowned at the sight, "Well... You certainly look bright." he stated as he stared the pokemon in the eyes. However the pokemon did not listen to a single word and quickly slashed at him with a dark energy wrapping around the limb that had done the motion.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:18 am

"Listen, I need you to go back to your parents. Don't stop until you're home. Can you do that?" Aaron ask, keeping his comforting smile on his face. The Paras nodded, still shaken up from that crazed Pokemon. As it Scurry away, Aaron tried to get back to Rave, Only to realize that he was still under the effect of paralysis. He moved slower then his normal speed, occasionally stopping as his body refused to move a some point. "Great... I wish he didn't do that." Aaron clicked his tongue. He just needed to check if Rave manage to beat the spider Pokemon. However, as soon as Aaron's world light up, he was caught off guard by this strange image of something shifting. As soon as it ended, The Deino was beyond confused. He never seen that before? "Was that Rave? Why didn't I sense him before?" Strange, but nevertheless he gotta push though. Aaron slowly move his way to get back to the battlefield. Chances are, Aaron wouldn't be able to get back to Rave in time before he could finish off the Crazed Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Darker Tone Of Light.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next