Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Casting Light Through the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Casting Light Through the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

(I hope it's okay if I make this, even if I haven't seen Jeff lately)

Legretta's normally slitted pupils widened as the newly formed Team Corona stepped into the shadows. "We...have to go through this forest?" the Snivy muttered, a mix of anxiety and, weirdly enough, anticipation filling her. Shadowhue forest certainly lived up to its name, being almost void of light. The "Crown of Light" would be at an advantage here, having both a fire-type and an electric-type to light the way. "Perhaps one of you should go first." she gestured to her teammates. "It will be easier to see where we are going that way, after all."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:22 pm

(Well, I have been busy, what with school and such, but sure. It's ok)

Jeff followed, until they reached this point. "I guess I will." He said, ready to become team leader. His whole life he had been much of a leader, and even now, being team leader was a responsibility he was willing to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

"Alright." Legretta stepped aside, making room for the fire type to pass. "Just make sure you do not wave that tail around too much!" she jokingly added with a teenies tiniest hint of a nervous chuckle. Though she was joking, there was a serious meaning behind it. If a grass type like her touched Jeff's fiery tail, it would be no laughing matter. Still, she had to trust her teammate. Trust was one of the most vital parts of teamwork, after all.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm

He smiled. "Alrighty." He said, laughing about the humor but also in a way that seemed gentle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Trying not to focus too much the fire, Legretta fixed her attention on the lit up ground around it, instead. Comparing the light with the shadow, Legretta was certain that the flames would come in handy in many future explorations, no matter how risky it was to walk behind them. "I believe we are all set, then." the Snivy commented, turning towards the Shinx. "Right, Nova?"

(maybe we should wait for Flash to show up before continuing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:50 pm

(Sorry about not being on before, I'm getting a ton of homework lately.)

Nova nodded towards Legretta, smiling nervously. "Yup, I'm all set. I'll help light up the place a bit too, if that's okay Jeff." The shinx said, glancing around the forest curiously. As Nova looked around her, she could have sworn she saw a pair of eyes, but shrugged it off as nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:09 pm

(It's okay :))
"Excellent!" Legretta smiled, enthusiastically agreeing with Nova's offer. The more light in this nearly pitch black forest, the better. "Perhaps you can light the rear, then? That way the light will surround us more efficiently." she suggested, before letting out a small sigh. "I am sorry, I cannot think of any ways to be useful in this exploration, apart from being able to identify plants." Just as she muttered the word "plants", she noticed something on the trail.

This dice is not existing.

"Jeff?" the Snivy called as she picked up the Apple. "This item might be more useful to you, as you currently are the leader." she told her fiery teammate, giving the apple to him. "Here."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:15 pm

He takes the item, and puts it in the pack. "Thanks. Good idea." He said, smiling. "Let's continue on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 am

"Alright, I'll do that Legretta." Nova nodded, using the only light-producing move she knew, Fire Fang. "By the way, what was that item?" The Shinx asked through the small flames that burned in her mouth. "I didn't get a good look at it." As she said that, Nova couldn't shake off the feeling off of being watched. The Shinx glanced behind her, trying to make sure nothing was behind them, but she saw the pair of eyes again. This time, the owner of the eyes lunged.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 am

Legretta recoiled slightly at the flames in Nova's mouth, but quickly regained her composure. "It was an Apple." she replied as she too began to feel slightly uneasy. "I-I figured that Jeff would need it the most, since the leaders typically are the ones who get more easily hungry-WHAH!" Legretta winced as s wild pokemon jumped out of the thicket.

(It's up to you or Jeff to decide which pokemon is gonna jump out, I think. According to the pokemon topic, you can choose between Cacnea, Poochyena and Sewaddle)
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:52 pm

(Pooch.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:39 am

(okay)

Legretta kept her distance as the feral Poochyena leaped through the bushes, effectively blocking the way. "It...seems we have no other choice but to fight." she muttered, getting ready to charge into the foe with the only offensive move she knew at the moment, Tackle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Nova was standing beside Jeff and Legretta when the wild Poochyena jumped out of the bushes. The shinx was going to use Fire Fang, but saw that Legretta was about to attack, and she didn't want to accidentally light her teammate on fire. So instead, Nova used leer at the Poochyena in an attempt to weaken it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

Legretta gave her teammate a quick smile before charging at the Poochyena. Even though they had just started a team together, they were able to read each other quite well. Her Tackle was about to connect, when the Bite Pokemon leaped through the air, dodging her attack. Before she had time to react, the Poochyena managed to land a solid hit on her with its own Tackle, knocking her back a couple of feet. "Drat..." the Snivy wiped her jaw after a less-than-graceful landing. "It is quick...in that case..." she muttered, her eyes locking onto the feral pokemon whose attention luckily still seemed fixed on her. "I had better use my family move to slow it down."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Jeff used Ember, making sure the flames did not hit Legretta. He somehow had the ability to move his flames around friendly pokemon to hit the target. The Poochyena was knocked back a few feet, but was still not finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Casting Light Through the Shadows
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next