Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Can he make his own light?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Can he make his own light? Empty
PostSubject: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Vivzie padded along a leaf-covered path, ground damp and air musty. He had thought the Shadowhue forest would be a good place to take a walk, but... Apparently not.
"T-too dark..." The fennekin chattered, fangs clicking against his bottom teeth. He gaped open his mouth and tried to ignite the fiery spark inside many fire types, but it was just too difficult.
"Wait a second!" Vizie barked, the idea of being trapped in a forest forever suddenly clearing from his mind. "I don't know any fire moves!"

He stood there, trying to burn the same tree for at least an hour. All others might have been able to see are sparks illuminating the area for a split second, but nothing more.
"Come on, ember!" The Pokemon egged on, trying to get it to work.

Energy: 7 (10 - 17)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Fang walked through the large forest, her eyes wandered time to time trying to find potential enemies that would interrupt her little walk. None seemed around or even close to the fire type, much to her dismay as she had been looking for something to fight. "The one time i want something to attack me, well guess it's for the best." Fang said to herself as she moved further into the damp forest.

Fang's tail light shined brightly through this forest, it was the only source of light so it was very easy to see.

Energy: 18 (28-10)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Vivzie was tired, and every time he huffed, failed attempts of a mere fire attack would just fall out of his mouth.
"Fine," the Fennekin mumbled, turning away from the barely burnt tree and stomping into the undergrowth, away from the path. "I don't need no ember, scratch is all I need!" He shouted, reassuring himself that he can do something cool! Vivzie leapt off of the ground and slashed his claws right through a branch... Which didn't have the largest diameter, but it made the fire type feel good.

He continued to stray from the path, leaves agitating his face and making his eyes water. The trees seemed to get talle and taller the deeper he went, and all it did was get darker and darker. The Fennekin's heart started sinking, and his paw steps slowed down into a quiet traipse.
"Hello?" Vivzie asked, the hairs on his ears standing more erect than usual.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Fang had moved far from the path herself, she looked around once again in a small hope to fight something. "Guess there isn't many Pokemon around, just my luck." Fang said as she continued to stray from the path, after hearing someone yell out hello Fang decided to follow that voice, mostly due to a lack of things to actually do. She walked along the path her tail flame lighting the way. Fang followed the voice till she seemed to see something in the distance, her tail flame gave off enough light so whoever was in front of her could see it's light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Fennekin was turned to the sound of steps coming from behind him. Vivzie looked over his shoulder and saw light in the corner of his eye - another Pokemon!?
"Hiiii!" The fire type shouted, zigzagging through the trees and skidding to a halt at the floating fire in front of his face. "How are you!?"

Vivzie saw that it didn't have a face. Or a mouth. Or anything. He was a bit creeped out, thinking that it was a ghost Pokemon playing a prank on him in the darkness of the forest. He stepped past the floating warmth and saw a scary-looking Pokemon just walking around.
"E-eep!" The Fennekin whined, jumping backwards and looking around frantically. "Were you the fire I saw?"

(Sorry it's kind of derpy lol)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Fang had watched this Pokemon go right for her tail flame and watched him try and talk to it, Fang waited for a moment but then even the golden Chameleon had to give a sigh and wonder what was happening, Once the case of mistaken Identity was cleared up she looked at the Pokemon with her normal Icy stare. "Yes I am, my name is Obera Yun Fang, though I would prefer you call me Fang." The fire type said as she crossed her arms and waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Vivzie stared right into Fang's eyes, oblivious to her cold gaze that burnt through his friendly naive one.
"Oh that's cool!" The Fennekin complimented, smiling wide so the Charmeleon can see his fangs, too. "I'm Vivzie. I was soooo bored and lost," he continued, peppy attitude kicking in. The eerie feel of the forest didn't effect his friendly vibes - in fact, Vivzie completely ignored the fantastic fears that overcame him knowing that another Pokemon was here!

"You look strong," the Fennekin complimented, attracted to the light coming from the lizard's tail. "Aaanyways, do you know how to get back to Grassveil?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Fang was slightly surprised, normally others backed off when she did something like this. Fang let a small smirk cross her face. "I guess I am strong." Fang Sa thinking about where they were exactly. "To be honest I don't know, I must of lost track of where I was walking." Fang explained, she looked around thinking she had gotten even more lost doing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:48 pm

"That's okay," The Fennekin purred, looking around the forest. There wasn't much to do around here, was it?
"You're strong! Show me!" He excitedly barked, fluidly leaping atop a stump and standing face-to-face with the Charmeleon. "I've been trying to learn ember but it's soooo hard."
Vivzie's little claws scratched at the stump, happy to see another Pokemon so kind.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:01 pm

"show how strong I am?" Fang repeated as she looked at the sky. "back up" Fang said as she took a few steps back herself, looking at the sky she managed to find a spot between trees that wouldn't start a forest fire. Waiting a moment she built up a large flame inside herself and focused it, waited a moment she then released a large flame thrower towards the sky lightening up the entire forest for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:11 pm

"I wish I can do that!" The Fennekin shouted, leaping off of the stump and using it as a fire shield. A small wick of fire illuminated from a blade of grass, but Vivzie easily stomped on it to put it out. The trees were far too tall to get hit by the flamethrower, so it looked like the canopies above were safe.
"What I'm super interested in," he continued, peeking from behind the stump and looking up at the Charmeleon, "Is learning a psychic type move like my parents did. I was just practicing fire, though I don't think I have enough strength to learn ember yet."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:43 am

Fang looked at the fire as it dispersed in the air. "Not as strong as before, do i have to be mad for it to burn brighter?" Fang asked forgetting that the other Pokemon was there for a moment, once she heard him talk she snapped back to reality. "Psychic." Fang repeated as she took a better look at the Pokemon. "
Same species as, ..." Fang said to herself as she once again snapped back to reality. "Well if you want more strength i'd recommend just training with someone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Fennekin was oblivious to Fang's sudden snap from a reverie to the reality of the forest.
"Same species as a lot of Pokémon!" Vivzie barked, wiping his paw across his cheek to rid of the dirt that resided in his fur. The forest wasn't exactly clean!
"There's uh... Munna..." He listed, sitting on the ground and staring at it as he tried to think of more psychic-creatures - the fox started blushing, knowing he can't really name anymore to seem smart.

"Well, my parents were psychic," the young Pokémon added to his now-awkward conversation with the Charmeleon. Vivzie hopped around excitedly, hoping to add more levity to the conversation.
"I WOULD ask my parents to help me become stronger, but I have no idea where they went."

He skidded to a halt at a log. It was hollow... Fun! Vivzie crawled through it, smashing his head through the week wood's ceiling. The Fennekin was starting to get distracted by the wonders of the forest once more, therefore being reminded of the forest's darkness.
"D-Delphox would make me light," The fire-type continued, not sure what he said had to do with what he was talking about before. "My dad, Delphox would have taught me things... Hey, can you train me!?" He asked, crawling out of the log's hole and padding over to the lizard, looking up at her endearingly (out of fear of the dark...).
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:59 am

Fang listened to what the fox had to say, she then recalled some information about this type of subject. "There are also some Pokemon that can use Psychic without being the type, a Lucario i know can use the move despite her being unable to use anything else related to that type of power." Fang said wanting to give a little more insight to the Fox. Fang herself also had a skill that was similar to a type of psychic but she refrained from telling him that part, she had no idea who this Pokemon was best not to give out your skills.

"Well I'm sorry your parents are missing." Fang said thinking that's what anyone in this situation would say, seemed the best response at the time. Fang looked at the Fox with her normal stare as he choose to go through a tree hollow, she waited for him to pop his head though the tree top, short attention span much. When the question of training popped up, seemed a lot of Pokemon asked for her help, she just nodded. "Sure why not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:10 am

"Really!? All right!" The Fennekin barked, circling around the larger Charmeleon with the fur of his ears expanding outward to look like a fiery flame coming from his head.
"I am SO excited you have no idea! So what do I do first!?" Vivzie asked, skidding to a halt at least a foot away from the other fire-type and standing up straight and tall for his teacher.
"I'm ready now, ma'am!" He added, nodding his head quickly to let Fang know he was raring to go.

(Short ugh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can he make his own light?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next