Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Darker Tone Of Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron marched his way towards the Shadowhue Forest, his face was full of determination. He wasn't like the Deino who moped in his bed all day. No, thank to his friends, and thanks to his new girlfriend, he's been in a very good mood. He helps the guild when his need to, he was enthusiastic about doing mission. Needless to say, what he and Alona did sparked a huge connection he would not forget. While Aaron was glad he was all happy again, he still didn't want to forget his family. He isn't going to sit here while this dark cloud take his family away from him. He's gonna train, he's gonna train hard! "Mom... Dad... Camroth... Wait for me! I will get stronger! I won't let this darkness take me either! I will save you!" Aaron shouted at the sky. He didn't care if his shouting are attracted by his voice. Let them come, he'll beat every last one of them to get stronger.

"Come on Feral! Come at me! Give me a monster house, Give me an outlaw, Give me one of the most dangerous Pokemon in the world! I won't give in! I will save them!" Aaron suddenly shouted his battle cry. He would love to go to that place where it was said to be the source of all evil. But he needed to be strong, he needed to be better at fighting. In the end, After everything is over. After checking that his family was alright. He and Alona will be closer. Possibly being mates. Aaron couldn't wait until that happens.

(21 - 10 = 11)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:51 am

Raverous 15

No Data
The ghost type listened to aaron for a bit, only half taking in the information about his thoughts about what would happen if Rav had used a curse on his brother. It probably wasn't the best thing to say earlier, however he seemed to have repaired some of the issue for now.

The dragon type then asked what moves he had, other than curse. The spirit grumbled very quietly as he heard that question. He normally leaves this kind of information hidden until battle. However, since he was trying to build up trust with this pokemon. He would have to deal with his preference of not informing others and just do it.

"Hmmm, I can fade into the shadow and strike someone. I can bond my soul to someone so if they knock me out, they end up knocked out also... I can send a beam of psychic energy to confuse someone... Last, which you know of... Is normally a last resort, which is curse... Does this satisfy your curiosity?" the ghost type said plainly but started to sound a tiny bit annoyed towards the ending words.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:13 am

Aaron nodded. From Rave's explanation of his movesets, The sneaking in the shadow thing must of been shadow sneak. And a Psychic attack that confused foes must of been confuse ray Aaron shuttered at the thought. The amount of time he had thrown up because of that one status ailment. It was obvious at that point he had Curse. The last move however caught Aaron off guard. He really didn't think such move exist. Then again, ghost types are a tricky bunch. "I see, that good to know." Knowing all of his moves, Aaron felt like he should explain his. "As for me? I can bite my opponents with my electrical teeth, passed down from my father. I also have a dark type vairent which is obviously called bite. I can also use a move called focus blast too. Perfect for fighting anything weak against steel."

Aaron rubbed his neck, blushing slightly. "Of course... I can... How can I put this... Charm and manipulate my Opponents with attract. This really only work on the opposite gender." Aaron awkwardly laughed. "Err... I mean I use it whenever I can. But the effects are... uncomfortable for me. Especially now that I'm with someone now." Aaron knew Alona didn't know about this. He would hate it if she were to find out he had that move.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Raverous 16

No Data
Raverous continue to travel a little ways head of the dragon type as he listened to his own moveset. At the time, it didn't quite seem like much to him, however he rarely even finds much interest in stuff like this either way. The only exception is when he is looking for something specific in a potential ally.

However, when aaron had gotten to the last move on the list. A move named attract. He stopped briefly as he heard this. "Attract you say? Heh, there is use in everything I supposed... Now that I think of it, you can use that to lower their guard quite drastically." he said with quite a large grin.

((Note: I cannot track other data from this computer... It is hard enough to type on this thing... Please remember your own encounters for time being :-\))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:42 pm

"Yeah, you could say that. But, like I said. This move can lead to awkward moments, and if you do manage to get a Pokemon to fall in love with you, there is a chance that they could resist and try to attack you." That didn't happen to Aaron yet, but it could still happen. "Also, for the love of Arceus, if you plan to use this in battle and a female is your partner. Tell her about it. I'm speaking from experience." Aaron shuttered when he thought about his partner wrapping around him with her body, demanding why that the Pokemon was acting weird. "Overall, its a great move. I just need to get over the fact that the Charmed Pokemon can do strange things."

Aaron suddenly stopped. He sniff around to find out that some Pokemon are spying on them. A Heracross. "Good, at least one feral is here." Aaron said with a grin. "Rave, if you like to help out, I won't stop you. Just make sure that you don't make this too easy." Aaron joked. He focus his attention on the spying Pokemon, ready to train and fight. He'll be extremely disappointed if he was fighting a friendly.

(11 - 5 + 1 = 7)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Raverous 16

No Data
The spiritomb just listened to the comments about the move, not once making a word from there. At some point, aaron had decided to give him advice about using such a move. "Heh, I have no need to... You aren't female right?" he half joked when is true meaning was the fact that he doesn't have 'A Partner'

He also didn't plan on gaining such a move if he was able to. Despite how useful it could be. He then paused as Aaron stopped to sniff the air around. Hinting that there was something nearby. Turns out, there was and it was a Heracross.

"By all means, I simply wished to accommodate you. If you need my assistance, I won't hesitate to provide." he said with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Aaron nodded, hearing the Heracross stepping out of the bushes. "Good, if I'm in trouble, don't hesitate." The Heracross glared at both Pokemon, ready to attack at any moment. "Hey bug type! I'm your opponent! Don't disappoint me." Aaron called out, charging up his Focus Blast, and waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. This caused the bug type to fly at Aaron with blinding speed, using it horn to attack. Aaron fired it, however he couldn't hit the fast Pokemon. The Deino was quickly stuck, skiding a few feet behind him. However, this only made Aaron laugh. "That hurts, I admit, but it'll take more then that to take me out!" Aaron stretched his limbs, showing his opponent that he isn't the one to be screwed with.

"Come on! Show me what you got!"
Aaron taunted, barring his electrical teeth. "I'll get stronger, you hear me! I won't lose!"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:00 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type watched as battle quickly brewed. ughhh He does realize that have the ferals can't communicate... nor will some even listen... Right? He thought to himself... Not making a single comment on his behavior at all.

As rav had suspected, the pokemon was simply just there to attack him. He wasn't going to wait for his speeches to end as it came charging at the dragon type immediately after his previous hit.

"PAY ATTENTION!" the ghost type shouted as the pokemon got real close to the deino as it talked. It's horn glowing once more.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:41 am

Oh, Aaron knew feral couldn't talk. He didn't care either. He wants to That Heracross have no hopes of winning, that he'll win this for the sake of his family. The Deino heard Rave before getting stuck again, tossing him to the ground. However, Aaron simply shook it off, getting back up without hesitation. He was determind to win this battle, to get stronger. Getting hurt is part of the process. The Dragon type turn his head over to Rave and smirked, giving the look of, "I know what I'm doing." before turning his opponent. "That right, keep hurting me. I'll get stronger that way." Aaron thought in his head. Something was different with Aaron, not that Rave would notice. He seems to be a lot more determined to train. After everything that happened. Something changed within Aaron. Something dark. The motivation to protect every was the very thing this darkness was exploiting, to turn him into those things that lost their minds.

"Trust me Rave, I AM Paying attention. Just let me take care of him." Aaron said in a slight dark tone. This Heracross attacked him, therefore he tried to attack the only Pokemon that can protect his friends and family. He won't let that happen, He refuse to let that happen! Aaron charged his focus blast, firing the instant it was charged at the bug type.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Raverous 16

No Data
The spiritomb shook its head as the deino continued to be careless with the damage it was taking. As much as the spiritomb would of loved to watch him suffer from his own mistakes... This wasn't the time to have his "friend" be taken down like this... The bug type saw the attack charging up so it prepared to get out of the way the moment it was fired.

Not a second too soon, the pokemon leaped out of the way of the powerful blast. High into the air it pointed its horn down towards the ground and spun to give it more force, striking the ground as it created a powerful shockwave or stones popping out of the ground towards the dragon type. As this happened it immediately charged through the raised stones as it bulldozed its way through the rocks as they raced toward the dragon type. Combing both of its attacks. If Aaron was to dodge the stones, he would most likely end up getting hit by the bug types bulldoze.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:53 pm

As soon he fired his Focus Blast, he clicked his Tongue, causing the Echolocation effect. He could see the Heracross's outline dodge out of the way, Just like Aaron was hoping for. Make it feel confident, then he'll it him off. Before the effect can end, Aaron clicked his tongue again, prolonging it. This time, he could see the rocks coming straight towards him. However, He couldn't see the bug type. He was a bit tense, however he knew that standing around won't do him any good. Aaron swiftly dodge the Stone Edge. However, Aaron was shocked as the bug type burst though the rocks. He failed to react in time and was inevitably struck.

Aaron crashed into the ground, sliding until he reached Rave. Aaron struggled to get back up, however it succeed in doing so. Aaron lost all ability to think tactically. He was so angry at the fact his family was a victim of this Darkness, so worried that his friends might suffer the same fate. All he wants to do now is to get stronger, stronger and protect. He'll die protecting them, no matter what. With a Snarl, He charged at the Bug type once more. His teeth barred with sharp teethes as he tries to bite into the Heracross legs.

If Rave have a decent perceptive, he would realize that Aaron was getting too weak to carry on, and to enraged to think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The spiritomb continued to watch as the dragon type continued to get more sloppy and angry with his fighting. As the move stone edge came rushing towards the dragon type. He noticed the distinct lack of the opponent in the area. He tried to think of where it went. However that was quickly discovered after Aaron had dodged the rocks and got hit with a heavy attack after the pokemon crashed through the rocks slammed straight into the dragon type.

The heracross hissed as it jumped back from the dragon type. It's horn glowing as it went straight for him immediately after aaron had missed it. The spiritomb was just about done with this.

"Hmm..." The ghost type vanished into a shadow as it started to stretch onto the battle field. "Enough!" he said as he slammed into the bug type from within the shadow. The pokemon was caught completely off guard. He followed up with a ray of psychic energy that had it completely confused. Too stunned to avoid the energy.

He quickly turned towards aaron, "Calm yourself!" he hissed just before he looked back towards the confused pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:52 am

Aaron yelped in surprised as Rave incapacitated the Bug type. However, he wasn't done with this bug type yet, he threaten him, his friends, his family. He must pay. "Shut up!" Aaron snarled at Rave. He then followed the Bug type's scent. Approaching to bug type with the pure intent to cause agony. The Bug type was still standing, but was still under the influence of confusion. "I'll never let you destroy my family. NEVER!" Aaron charged his focus Blast once more. This time, Aaron has gotten the hit at the dazed Pokemon, knocking down to the ground. It was still conscious, Perfect. "You attack me." Aaron said in a demented tone, enough to send the the confused bug type chills. "And because of that, you tried to hurt my friends, MY FAMILY!" Aaron placed his foot on the Heracross head, using his full weight to crush it slightly. "You had hope doing so huh?" Aaron snarled. "Unfortunate for you, IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING!" Aaron quickly used this opportunity and bit into the Bug type's neck with his electric fangs, shocking it to the extreme.

Every time The bug type would slip to unconsciousness, Aaron stop the attack, ensuring that it stay awake. He wanted it to suffer as much pain as possible. "Is the pain too much bear? Well too bad. You'll never hurt anyone I care about. NEVER!" Aaron raised his head, ready to electrocute the bug type again.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:21 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The spiritomb froze as aaron had snarled at him. He quickly eased up the dragon type made its way towards the bug type. hmmm... he backed off just a little bit to see what the dragon type was up to... Its reaction quite shocked him, but he was very, very satisfied by it.

Watching the dragon type practically torture the poor bug type. The ghost type couldn't help but grin sinisterly at the view. Well... Not what I was expecting... nor believed possible from this one... But it would seem he had snapped... heh, I could use this for sure... he thought to himself as he watched the pokemon constantly slip out of consciousness before aaron had stopped to let it come back... He enjoyed every moment of this pokemon's undoing. However he would get bored eventually and wish it to be done with...

However, he had no intention on interupting his new "allies" fun...
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:12 am

Aaron's teeth was about to chomp down on the Heracross neck. However, Before his teeth gazed its skin, Aaron froze, the electricity stop flowing from his teeth. What was he doing? Was he knocking the bug type out? "What... just happened?" Aaron sat back sat down, finally granting the bug type the rest it deserves. "Rave... What happened? My... My mind blanked out." He couldn't remember what happened. All he remembered was fighting a Heracross. After the whole stone edge bulldozer attack, Aaron couldn't remember anything at that point. However, he was feeling something, something sinister. Pure hatred, the desire to hurt, the urge to protect his family, no matter what. He never felt that way before, ever. And at the end, when he finally got back to that reality, he tried to knock it out to finishing it off. He must of been really angry to do that. He was thankful he stopped himself before it became too serious.

"I guess I snapped." Aaron said casually. Aaron was really tired and hurt. He needed a rest. Just for a little bit more. Aaron walked away from the knocked out Heracross, giving it a respectable distance before laying on his stomach. "Its rare that I get angry like that, but I still won anyway right?" Aaron smiled, completely oblivious from what he just did, not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:36 am

Raverous 16

No Data
The ghost type frowned as the dragon type snapped out of it. It would seem that this darkness that came forth from the dragon type was temporary.

"Nothing big happened... You got angry after an attack hit you. You then knocked it out with your power... Simple." he said on a plain tone as he turned away and started moving slowly towards a nearby tree. Hmm... even more strange, as much as I would have loved for that to be more permanent... am going to have to find a way to trigger this... emotion. he thought to himself before turning back towards the dragon type. "Shall we continue..." he said on a neutral tone of voice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Darker Tone Of Light.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next